Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

She Said Sex Is Painful And Causes Bad Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Sex Is Painful And Causes Bad Feelings (706 Views)

I Met A Girl Who Said Sex On First Date Means Nothing / This Is Painful: 5 Harsh Truth I Wished I Knew 10 Years Ago / Somebody Said Sex Is Overatted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Sex Is Painful And Causes Bad Feelings by friyooo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Good day

There is this lady i met for some months now.
Since i know her for more than six months, we have not enjoy ourselves together(have sex).
This lady, from my observation, she loves and always want to be with me. Though we have been romancing but never had sex
She told me that for over two years now, she has not had sex with any body, i then ask what was her reasons of not doing that,
she said, sex is painful and also causes bad feelings,, i then ask her if she has ever be in the mood of having sex, she replied that
the urge always comes but, she always thank God for he has been helping her out. Last time i was in her house, we were playing, along the line she went and took her bath, came back from the bathroom with a boxer, came and lay beside me on her bed, from there i started romancing her,
put her on me, she was also in the mood like she wants to agree, to the extent of making me to feel the impact of her thing on my body. When i wanted to pull her boxer, she said no, telling me that the fact that she is playing with me like this does not mean that i can have sex with her, adding that a lot of people have tried it but never succeed, that i should zero my mind from that. I have to pretend like i was just playing with her not to have sex with, this is because, we have argued before on a matter that men does not love women, all they always want is sex, for me to justify my opinion, i have to do that.
If i have money and she is demanding from me, and i am giving her, that would have been a different case, but i don't have money, even at that she always like to be with me but do not want sex, to the extent that she advice me, if i want to have another girlfriend that will give me sex, i should go ahead, but that can not stop our romance, adding that the only way she will be angry with me is if i went her back and have another girlfriend without me telling her, she will be angry with me.
And the issue is because of her i have driven every other girls away from me, and conji no gree me again.
Please what should i do in this case, because this lady is always opened up to me, any body that toaster, she will come and tell me immediatly, also i know her in and out.
Re: She Said Sex Is Painful And Causes Bad Feelings by Ahmed0336(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Eyahhhhh............
Re: She Said Sex Is Painful And Causes Bad Feelings by kestolove95(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
"also i know her in and out".

Oga you only know her out not in.

2 Likes

Re: She Said Sex Is Painful And Causes Bad Feelings by habsydiamond(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bro are u sure about this...do we have ladies that will advice their boyfriends to get another girl by the side...e no possible oo..bro i sense u need prayers fast fast ooo
Re: She Said Sex Is Painful And Causes Bad Feelings by WavyJohn: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
kestolove95:
"also i know her in and out".
Oga you only know her out not in.
Preach Preacher....
I wonder too oo

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West,kim And Family Post For Christmas Celebration / What Will Be Your Best Answer To This WAEC Question? / Help Needed On Pūssÿ Issues!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.