Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,339 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja (57286 Views)

EFCC Gifts Late Alex Badeh's N4.6bn Property To VON (photos) / Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by ceaser500: 6:26am On Dec 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:

This is what you read online when kids have the opportunity of holding their parents phone for 5 mins.
Children of hate and perdition EVERYWHERE!
Bunch of kids filled with so much hatred!

How can some little kids sleep and wake up with so much hate all 24 hours and 7 days in a week all their lives, no wonder they can't reason anymore, apart from propagating bad things about the President of everybody in their family?!

RIP Badeh.
My Condolences to his family.
Hoping we get to know the callous and evil people behind this evil act ASAP.
You are so right. My heart always bleeds for Nigeria when I read these sort of comments. They will think it's all about saying something and people clicking like to help their dopamine level but they don't know the damage they are doing to their own psych. RIP BADEH

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by imam07: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2018
chloride6:
A four star general?
is dat 4 star general a bullet proof?
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by imam07: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2018
princetom1:

Which vibrant man? Make una go read history biko
no mind am. Vibrant ko,vibrator ni
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by XOGBADO(m): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2018
LamidicownuBSS:

Just because he is a Christian

Oga, a former Chief of Defense staff can not be assasinated because he's a Christian. It goes beyond that.
We need to drop this our victimization mentality in order for us to see the clearer picture

3 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by imam07: 7:25am On Dec 19, 2018
Viking007:
I can't even think of how this happened. The security protocol around him is almost impenetrable the last time I saw his convoy, damn!
"If anything in this life is certain,if history has taught us anything,it is that you can kill anyone." quote by Michael Corleone, God Father 2

2 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by olufemi247(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2018
shocked FR0G EYED MAN from lagos has never condem all these killings everywhere, yet he is druminq support for that cloned impostor, because of his (number 1) ambition to become president come 2023,,, thats why he handicaped Okorocha now for upcoming 2019 in imo
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2018
ceaser500:

You are so right. My heart always bleeds for Nigeria when I read these sort of comments. They will think it's all about saying something and people clicking like to help their dopamine level but they don't know the damage they are doing to their own psych. RIP BADEH
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by jamace(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2018
seunH:

I'm suspecting something big is cooking because the string that ties these two assassinations together is this "arms deal". Somebody powerful is about to be exposed and the person is not leaving anything to chances. If I'm AVM Amosu, I will voluntarily go to efcc headquarters and start living there!!!!
Your sense correct.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by ZAWs: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2018
Madlov3:
you don’t even know what you are saying...Azazi died of helicopter crash

Lol
So you believed the crashed stun abi?
You no know the story.
Go rest.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by morris477(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2018
koolcat:
u get sense??
Na u get sense idiot
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by TruthinAction: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2018
kanubiafra:
brother pls remove that bible its blocking your view. so you cant see well

You will not understand. I cannot be killed because before it happens, I will see it. I have wonderful testimonies in this respect. You can choose to remain in darkness if you wish. Christ has made me a super man.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by biztip: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2018
naija turning to afghanistan
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2018
ceaser500:

I think you d find that most comments people make on here they don"t mean. besides you don't know who is behind the comments, it could be Any body including buhari's supporters.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2018
TheGreenLand:

This is what you read online when kids have the opportunity of holding their parents phone for 5 mins.
Children of hate and perdition EVERYWHERE!
Bunch of kids filled with so much hatred!

How can some little kids sleep and wake up with so much hate all 24 hours and 7 days in a week all their lives, no wonder they can't reason anymore, apart from propagating bad things about the President of everybody in their family?!

RIP Badeh.
My Condolences to his family.
Hoping we get to know the callous and evil people behind this evil act ASAP.
I think you d find that most comment people comment on here they don't mean. you don't know who may be behind these comments, it could be Anyone. including buhari's supporters. So chill!! cheesy
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by jamace(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Boko haram killing soldiers and their officers.....

Assassins killing military generals....

....hmmmmmmmm
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2018
gypsey:
I think you d find that most comment people comment on here they don't mean. you don't know who may be behind these comments, it could be Anyone. including buhari's supporters. So chill!! cheesy
You are only human.
You make mistakes.....so do every One!
Nice day gypsey!
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2018
post=73982944:

You are only human.
You make mistakes.....so do every One!
Nice day gypsey!
well said! bro!! grin

Happy christmas!!

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2018
gypsey:
well said! bro!! grin

Happy christmas!!
Merry Xmas brotherly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by foreshore(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Alex Badeh, a retired four star flag officer of the Nigerian Air force who served as the 18th Chief of Air Staff (October 4, 2012 – January 16, 2014) and the 15th Chief of Defence Staff of the armed forces of Nigeria (January 16, 2014 to July 13, 2015) has being assassinated on his way to abuja.

More details later

http://www.ishowinfo.com.ng/2018/12/officer-alex-badeh-assassinated.html

APC only synonymous with killings, lies, propaganda and failure
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by kanubiafra: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2018
TruthinAction:

You will not understand. I cannot be killed because before it happens, I will see it. I have wonderful testimonies in this respect. You can choose to remain in darkness if you wish. Christ has made me a super man.
really ? sounds like you are above death . even jesus the son of God Was Subject To Death
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by koolcat: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2018
morris477:
Na u get sense idiot
u have answered my question
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by uvie66: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Good riddance, and will serve as a lesson to other looters. He was allegedly given money to buy military equipment but decided to convert it for his own and family selfish end. SWIFT JUSTICE.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by TruthinAction: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
kanubiafra:
really ? sounds like you are above death . even jesus the son of God Was Subject To Death

Jesus was never subject to death. He chose to die for our sake otherwise nobody could kill him.
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by maasoap(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
dbynonetwork:
BUHARI should be held responsible...
Trying to cover up his messes..

Those crazy soldiers along ABUJA-KEFFI express road has wasted this vibrant man...

His death must be investigated....

Shame to MOHAMMADU JIBRIL BUHARI..

You don't murder someone who is still paying you back his debt. Common sense no common among PDP's e-rats

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by maasoap(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
LamidicownuBSS:

Just because he is a Christian

General Akali was a Christian too?
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by maasoap(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Buhari....buhari....

If this man gets another four years.....it will be hell....

Buhari is a murderer.....an arch-genocidist....a killer.

In that case, he learnt well from PDP
Re: Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
maasoap:

In that case, he learnt well from PDP
Next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.