Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station (57130 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Emmalez(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/--jyJqi-mm-Y/XZTgeuxJzGI/AAAAAAAAyo4/NORkDbZtfjgO72RwIXbtuDqsEUVvA8WFACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/SC.jpg[/img]

This is the cutest story on the internet right now, as Iphie Alfred narates how she helped a man weeping because the policemen in his area took away his bike and how a good samaritan gave the man money to give the policemen inother to release his bike.

We still have good people in this country.

Read Iphie's story below,

Few days ago I was on a bike to Aswani market when I saw an elderly man in front of Aswani police station crying like a baby �
I wanted to pass and mind my business when the okada man carrying me shouted at him "MAN UP, YOU ARE A MAN, NO DEY Bleep UP"
i got angry and asked him to drop me �
I paid him off and turned to go meet the crying man �
I already had tears in my eyes before I could reach him ����
I hugged him like I have known him and he cried the more ����
We both cried and people passing were just looking at us �
I still haven't asked him why he was crying but I wanted him to understand it's OK to not be so strong.
A man in a Toyota jeep saw us and stopped, packed by the side and came to meet us to find out what was wrong �
His wife is late and left two little children for him � one of the kids was seriously ill and he was trying to make some money to buy drugs from the local pharmacy when police stopped him and seized his bike for refusing to give them some money ��
He cried telling his story, explaining that he didn't have any money on him and will settle them on return but they seized his bike and that day was the second day �
His son gets more sick by the day and he can't do anything but look at him and cry ���
The man asked if I was related to him and I said no I just saw him crying and wanted to comfort him and find out whats wrong.
Together we went back to the police station, the man asked him how much were they demanding and he said 3000.
He gave him the 3000 to give them and they released his bike �.
He almost laid down on the floor in appreciation...
He also gave him an extra 7k to get meds for the son �
We both thanked him and he drove off.
The bike man insisted I follow him to know his place and help take his son to isolo General hospital.
Luckily we were attended to immediately, I gave him the money I wanted to use and buy stuffs at Aswani market, he was so grateful and told the nurses to help thank me �.
I was happy I was able to help.
Almost every evening after work I intentionally drop at the bike stand where he and other bikers wait for passengers just to patronise him �
He will let out a big smile and we will gist till he gets to my gate �
I invited him and his kids to come around on Sunday for lunch, he promised to come.
I can't wait to have them around �
Dear men,
It's OK to cry
It's OK to feel bad
You are human
You are not stones
I appreciate you all and all the little things you do for us all....
God bless all Men ����

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2908321209393535&id=100006470529381

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2019/10/facebook-user-iphie-alfred-narates-how.html

186 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Collins9156(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
God bless you.

385 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by StandUpGuy247: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Must you announce everything.

My dad (when he had money) helped a lot of people till he retired and till today never talks about a lot of them.

I learnt a lot from that man.
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Ekakamba: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
grin tongue
Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Kennitrust(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
what a beautiful story

Two times today, I had read good news.

Like China, this country will be better someday.

228 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Freemanbobble: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Only pussyyy niggarrrs cry.

Life is like women
When they notice you are weak and cry alot

Then they will continue to mess you up

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by TissuePaper: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Husband catching strategy....if u know u know

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by philip0906(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
First she did the wrong thing by encouraging corruption, drain the swamp.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Emmerlee(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nigerian police!! undecided

Such a shame.. spits

180 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by alexvic12: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
The policemen actually collected the 3k?

God!!!!

251 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by myettiallah: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nice hrt

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by badmrkt(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Beautiful story. You will be rewarded accordingly. God bless you

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by DBossNG(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
What a kind gesture?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by foolbuster: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Easy to tell a man its ok to cry coming from a female.
Not that men shouldn't cry, but just not like women. There is a difference.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by noble71(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
shocked wife material club will soon land. grin

3 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by dynicks(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
IPHIE ALFRED for president ministry of happiness 2023!!

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Poorboy: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Marry him na

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by SammyStrong(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
So such ladies still exist in NAIJA shocked

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by ShoBabba(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by omasohan(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Now, This is a slay Queen.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by wellmax(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Whaooo. Humanity in action.

37 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by TDonald: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Evening Newspaper wey dey find Husband

Any Thing Lie to Trend

angry angry angry

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by robinicule(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
This is so touching

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by gbese: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by etrange: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nice one really...

4 Likes

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by MrMcJay(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
They should have gotten the force number of the policeman responsible.

I would personally arrange for him to be transferred to Borno.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
See y policemen deserve untimely death!
Very wicked beasts!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Wendybrown(f): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
This is very nice

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by Ekakamba: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
All this typed with phone?
Respect! grin tongue

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates / Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.