Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday (3421 Views)

INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive / Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election / Edo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday by Naijaalive(m): 3:51am On Dec 19, 2018

The Independent National Electoral Commission in Adamawa State has fixed Thursday for governorship candidates of all political parties in the state to sign a peace pact.

The News Agency of Nigeria reported that the commission’s Resident Electoral Commissioner in the state, Mr Kasim Gaidam, disclosed this in an interview in Yola on Tuesday.

Gaidam said the signing of the peace accord was part of the commission’s preparation for credible and acceptable 2019 general elections.

“Governorship candidates in the state will sign the peace accord on December 20, 2018.

“The peace accord is for peaceful conduct of the 2019 polls under the leadership of the Adamawa State Commissioner of Police,” Gaidam said.

On the security situation in the northern parts of the state and Madagali Local Government Area in particular, he said the commission had recently conducted voters registration in the areas and the exercise was hitch-free.

He called on eligible voters, who were recently captured in the registration to go to INEC offices in their local government areas and collect their Permanent Voter Cards.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/adamawa-governorship-candidates-sign-peace-pact-thursday.html
Re: Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday by Reximiliano(m): 4:31am On Dec 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday by zlantanfan: 4:43am On Dec 19, 2018
Adamawa is APC as always
Re: Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday by JasonScoolari: 4:57am On Dec 19, 2018
I still feel pity for the widowed Aisha Buhari who's brother was scammed by Oshiomhole and the imposter.

No wonder she didn't wish him a happy birthday.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Gentle GEJ
God bless Bukky Saraki
God bless Yakky Dogara
God bless Baba OGD
God bless Ben Common Sense Bruce
God bless King Wike
God bless The Rock Fayosè
God bless Waziri Tambuwal
God bless SMART Okowa
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

8 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday by emmydoo12: 5:03am On Dec 19, 2018
Make sure you are alone before Watching this hot video please don't allow anyone catch you Watching it>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS5IgW7yWHI&itct=CA0QpDAYCyITCIfipv7rmt8CFcPAnAodoqoN7VIORW1teWRvbyBjb21lZHk%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en[/b]
Re: Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday by Chaleso: 5:26am On Dec 19, 2018
Politics can truly make some people's brain so demented! Why wishing your fellow human being dead?
JasonScoolari:
I still feel pity for the widowed Aisha Buhari who's brother was scammed by Oshiomhole and the imposter.

No wonder she didn't wish him a happy birthday.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Gentle GEJ
God bless Bukky Saraki
God bless Yakky Dogara
God bless Baba OGD
God bless Ben Common Sense Bruce
God bless King Wike
God bless The Rock Fayosè
God bless Waziri Tambuwal
God bless SMART Okowa
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Re: Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday by Chaleso: 5:28am On Dec 19, 2018
Sorry for your brain, it's working retrogressively
Re: Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday by JasonScoolari: 6:08am On Dec 19, 2018
Chaleso:
Politics can truly make some people's brain so demented! Why wishing your fellow human being dead?

People will criticize you for not being like them. If you become like them they‘ll criticize you for lacking originality. If you are bad, they‘ll criticize you for being bad. If you are good, they‘ll criticize you for being a goody two shoes! I am not here to impress you or anyone with my comments, I am me, I am Jason. Get that into your brain.

One Love.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday by Darkpal: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2018
zlantanfan:
Adamawa is APC as always
In your dreams
Re: Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday by JayB11(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2018
zlantanfan:
Adamawa is APC as always
You have never ever passed Gombe u dey here dey babble. U think Adamawa is an Apc state? Hehehe!!! Sleeping child.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Davido On Twitter / It Is Time For Igbos To Checkmate The Chinese. Enough Is Enough / Osun Guber Polls: Was There Over Voting? Will Adeleke Be Sacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.