Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card (68630 Views)

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by NoonMasamune: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
stanliwise:
Oga stop this ur yeye preaching. #200 for burning his fuel on two miles. Yes there is no law that states that good-deed must be rewarded but it is a bad etiquette not to do also ask yourself why do police reward people who help them with criminals informations. The owner might not be the real owner of the 1.1 million naira but he should reward the keke man from his own pocket as much as he can afford. Reward shouldn't be money, it can be Job, accommodation, connection, support and recognition etc. Had it been this man has been allowed to suffer and pass through traumatic conditions before he see the N1.1m he would become more grateful. The reward means you appreciate the effort and courage to overcome all odds and do the right thing, it doesn't mean you are rewarding his good deed. It is left for him to reject the reward meaning he doesn't need the encouragement.

"What he can afford" and that right there is the main problem. We know nothing about the man beyond the fact that he was carrying a large sum of money. It's due to the situation in our country and the kind of people we see that we immediately go yo the assumption that he is a rich person and he can afford more that that.

We also know nothing about the keke driver. Maybe this is how he is, a person who helps without expecting reward equal to the help. If anyone could do it, the term "good Samaritan" wouldn't have been coined.

And yes, what if he didn't return the money? Then so be it. The man suffers and the keke man lives in luxury. Or maybe the man feels nothing of it because again, we don't know the full story.

Let's just be grateful that we have people who, irrespective of what is happening to our country, did not allow that to sully their hearts.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Vulcanheph(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Idiot... Serves him right, he is supposed to use that money to open a business for himself and then also buy himself second hand Audi for taxi and change for still remain for him to flex
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Greatzeus(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef
This is what's wrong with the country, the entitlement mentality from the masses is way over the roof. See them eating the man raw for giving only N200, do you know his plans for the money? What if he actually can't touch it in the name of rewards, what if it's not his to begin with, what if it's all the money he has in the world and he has already made plans for it and cannot remove a penny more.

People should f***ing make up their mind, if you want to be good then be good without expecting to be rewarded for it, if you want to be bad then you should also be responsible for your own choices undecided
Do you think the Keke man wouldn't have spent more than N200 to track him down? If he won't reward him,why can't he just give him the money he had spent to track him. You look stupid now right,it's because you really stupid .

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Dabiridamilare(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef
This is what's wrong with the country, the entitlement mentality from the masses is way over the roof. See them eating the man raw for giving only N200, do you know his plans for the money? What if he actually can't touch it in the name of rewards, what if it's not his to begin with, what if it's all the money he has in the world and he has already made plans for it and cannot remove a penny more.

People should f***ing make up their mind, if you want to be good then be good without expecting to be rewarded for it, if you want to be bad then you should also be responsible for your own choices undecided

He cannot he remove a penny from it but could forget the whole money in the keke abi, if truly he needs the money, he wouldn't have forgotten it.
I understand the angle from which u are making ur point, but did u read the part of the story that says, *he went miles, with his Keke just to make sure he gets it delivered to the man. Haba, #200 as compensation is inhumane, he didn't consider the fuel he wasted, the energy spent.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by akdjr(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Its reward na
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by LordOfNaira: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef

But he lost the money initially.

What if the keke driver never returned it?
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Rolly22(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
serverconnect:
This is real naija, some people eeh... Hope the owner is not from mba5(Mbaise)

Mumu
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by omoadeleye(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
CityNGR:
So he should bare the transportation costs?

200 naira for the transport fares
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by UchihaItachi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Witnes:

Your opinion would have make more sense I wish u cut off d part "what if its all d money he has in d world and already made plans 4 it and can not remove a penny" What if d young man never returned d money? will life not goes on and continue d struggles? I believed anyone that returned big money or properties never expect compulsory returns because if he/she needs pay back or returns, he will boldly keep d money or things since it's not a stealing or robbery.

Nigga the point is that you don't know the whole story about how the money came to be in the first place so why do you all condemn someone for doing what they like with their own money? If the reward is too small for you, reach out to the Keke driver and give him heaven, from your own purse.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by UchihaItachi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
ossy7881:

what if the guy didn't return the money?

please that guy deserve better than N200

Then it will be lost undecided

Your point?
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by UchihaItachi(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
chiedozie198100:

if the keke man had kept the 1.1 million, would you be typing all these your WHAT IFs?

You don't seem to get my point neither do I feel like explaining. Adios
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Curtis84: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Chai......there is God ooo
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Smartkent(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
BUSH(Igbo) peeps and money
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by PraisePiano: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Reference:

You are very silly and your corrosive attitude will never inspire others to keep this country a living hell.
just shut up your mouth dumbfool
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Yoighaman(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
godfatherx:
I want to ignore the N200 recharge card reward, the owner is just ungrateful

The Keke driver has done a good thing and should be commended.

Don't always expect the reward for your good deeds to be immediate. Don't even expect the reward to come from the person who benefited from you.

His rewards will come when due. And in multiple folds

Well said, but the owner of money must be crazy to have rewarded him with N200 recharge card; what am I even saying, in fact, the person is mad.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Mideyblaq(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
am just waiting for this kind of opportunity,I swear I don ja paa.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
I have always said it for someone to forget that kinda huge money he has much more how can I forget 1milion naira even if am mad I will tie the bad to my body continues to Dey pick nylon I won’t return it ooh never even Jesus remove money from fish did he put it there No ?
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by osismog(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
That is so ungrateful of him
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by anyicash(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
He has done his part, definitely the reward for doing good shall come but don't expect it from the owner of the money, nature has its way of rewarding good doers.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by yemmit90: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef

What if he didnt return the money? Is it not better to reward someone who returned 1.1m naira you could've totally lost with something reasonable? Would he give 200 recharge card to the police if the guy has taking it to them or pay 200 naira to radio station?
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by yemmit90: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:

Nigga the point is that you don't know the whole story about how the money came to be in the first place so why do you all condemn someone for doing what they like with their own money? If the reward is too small for you, reach out to the Keke driver and give him heaven, from your own purse.

i'd never insulted anyone on this forum before, but this kind of attitude you're displaying here shows how ungrateful some humans can be. This kind of attitude is usually rooted in "lack of wisdom".
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by verifiablefacts: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mediahelm:
A Legend, who wants Nigerians to believe their still some good and trustworthy persons in the country. A Keke driver tracked a Business man who came from the Eastern part Nigeria after he forgot N1.150,000 in his Keke, he went 2 miles to Jalingo, Taraba to return the money to the owner and he was rewarded with N200 for recharge card.

A Twitter user who shared the story wrote:

Watch video here:
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/keke-driver-returned-n11m-to-owner.html
but the keke guy complained of recharge card before?
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by naijabioworth(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
The interesting and sad point of the story is that, according to twitter user @IsaacOnyemaUgo3 who shared the story online, the businessman gave the tricycle driver N200 as his reward. Continue reading
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by kings4660(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sambisaforest:
Igbo men will always want to play smart in every circumstance they find themselves. I have never seen a tribe as stingy as the igbo tribe. An igbo man will use you until you are worthless and useless to him. Very wicked and stingy set of people. What stops this "OMO NNA" from rewarding the Hausa man with at least 50k upwards? Chai Chineke ekwekala nyeojor tufiakwa to our igbo race tufiakwaniunu.. Please note I am an igbo man I am just saying the fact about our people.
I really feel ashamed of you. Not because of what you said but because of your generalization of the Igbo tribe. How did it even sound to you while you were making this trash of a write up. Clearly shows your level of illiteracy. To think that all people are same minded like you. My dear remove the stink from your mouth before complaining about others.

#IGBO AMAKA
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by UchihaItachi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
yemmit90:

i'd never insulted anyone on this forum before, but this kind of attitude you're displaying here shows how ungrateful some humans can be. This kind of attitude is usually rooted in "lack of wisdom".

No sir, it shows that you're a very entitled person, you feel that you deserve certain privileges because you've acted a certain way. No sir, no one owes you anything and until you realize that, you're really limiting yourself from so much

"Lack of wisdom", really? Religion has distorted a lot of Nigerian brains that you really cannot reason properly on your own anymore
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Coolgent(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Even before i read the story i knew it must be a Hausa Man.
Amy God bless his hustle
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by toniotonero(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mediahelm:
A Legend, who wants Nigerians to believe their still some good and trustworthy persons in the country. A Keke driver tracked a Business man who came from the Eastern part Nigeria after he forgot N1.150,000 in his Keke, he went 2 miles to Jalingo, Taraba to return the money to the owner and he was rewarded with N200 for recharge card.

A Twitter user who shared the story wrote:

Watch video here:
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/keke-driver-returned-n11m-to-owner.html

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Burna440(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
fuckupnation:

First the story is fake, no Igbo man can forgets 1000 naira not to talk of 1 million even if he is the richest in the word. Second no Igbo man can take risky of going all the way from east to jalingo with cash of 1 million. Finally no one can reward such good did with 200 naira gift. Cheap blogger

The only comment that made sense....
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Ceemat: 1:30am On Dec 20, 2018
Some times people post rubbish just to catch..FUN Do you think 1million is something you can just carry anyhow talk more of entering keke with it in this generation when computer has taken over of all our daily life activities. Let me made it clear this story is untrue or twisted. At this generation even when you have 100k in your pocket or bag you are always at fear for unknown reasons, is that how you will enter keke with 1million and forget.. No no no no.. This story is unacceptable, may be you can just continue to have fun, am not saying people doesnt forget things but not this story... Last year a bag containing foreign currency was found by security guard at mm-airport lagos, he returned the bag to the owner but their was no financial reward.. The bag contained about 15milion nigerian currency if changed. So even if this story is true you should not expect reward. If you are expecting reward why not take the money and run. That money is not small money so it might be a trap to use him for ritual..
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

What if the man is a Jalingo base?

Go ask the bloger, i told you my own Igbo man is not foolish to forget his money, Igbo's are not part of the ruling council that stealing Nigerian money, is only stolen money can be forgetting in that way.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by OhiOfIhima: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
fuckupnation:

Go ask the bloger, i told you my own Igbo man is not foolish to forget his money, Igbo's are not part of the ruling council that stealing Nigerian money, is only stolen money can be forgetting in that way.

Epele, I can see how frustrated u are. E go better OK bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) / Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns / Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.