Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card (68162 Views)

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by holymallam60(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2018
Well done Mr Keke rider, your reward is yet to come from Him who rewards all righteousness. Change begins with you, a better Nigeria and a better humanity starts from us.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by OhiOfIhima: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2018
godfatherx:
I want to ignore the N200 recharge card reward, the owner is just ungrateful

The Keke driver has done a good thing and should be commended.

Don't always expect the reward for your good deeds to be immediate. Don't even expect the reward to come from the person who benefited from you.

His rewards will come when due. And in multiple folds

At the bold, that is always my thought whenever I have the opportunity to render a little help...

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by mokrizi: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2018
God will definitely show him mercy one day

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by stanliwise(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2018
gbagyiza:

I use to tell people that no matter what happen lets us do the right thing to free our conscience. He did the right thing n it is not a most that the owner should reward him, he just did the right thing n my believe is that God will bless him in a special way.
reward means appreciation it doesn't mean you are rewarding his good deed because some good deeds can never be rewarded. for example if a man saves a person from a death situation, such person cannot pay off the act because life is priceless. The only thing you can do is what you are capable of (tangible and intangible). It is left for the person to say don't worry.
The rule is to appreciate base on what you are capable of.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Ola5TP: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef
This is what's wrong with the country, the entitlement mentality from the masses is way over the roof. See them eating the man raw for giving only N200, do you know his plans for the money? What if he actually can't touch it in the name of rewards, what if it's not his to begin with, what if it's all the money he has in the world and he has already made plans for it and cannot remove a penny more.

People should f***ing make up their mind, if you want to be good then be good without expecting to be rewarded for it, if you want to be bad then you should also be responsible for your own choices undecided
What of if he lost all the money, what of if at all the guy didn't return the money back to him? What can u say about that?
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Stupid keke driver, God blessed him with 1.1m but his village people made him loose the blessing. grin grin grin
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2018
godfatherx:

Don't always expect the reward for your good deeds to be immediate. Don't even expect the reward to come from the person who benefited from you.

What are u saying exactly??
What is ur definition or standard of gratitude??
Must it be quantified in percentage of the good deed...
Like if I rescue ur daughter, I mean a whole human beign from kidnappers imagine who could put value on a human life..., how should u show gratitude to me that u won't look like ungrateful according to ur own words..
Or Let's say in terms of money like 20million or certificate was returned....
I just really want to grasp how u were able to deduce and conclude from miles away the dude was ungrateful
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by stanliwise(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

At the bold, that is always my thought whenever I have the opportunity to render a little help...
Reward don't need to be tangible but good-deed deserves appreciation. appreciation means you care. ok to see my point let us just think of a case-study the owner of 1.1million just collected the money and didn't say any thank you and just walk away from the okada with ungrateful attitude, so u want to tell me you won't react. so appreciation means you care about the good deed the rule is that you should appreciate with what you are capable of. it doesn't mean you are paying-off a good deed which is priceless in many cases. Hope it helps
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by newdawn2017(f): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef
This is what's wrong with the country, the entitlement mentality from the masses is way over the roof. See them eating the man raw for giving only N200, do you know his plans for the money? What if he actually can't touch it in the name of rewards, what if it's not his to begin with, what if it's all the money he has in the world and he has already made plans for it and cannot remove a penny more.

People should f***ing make up their mind, if you want to be good then be good without expecting to be rewarded for it, if you want to be bad then you should also be responsible for your own choices undecided
The owner of d cash shouldn't ve given any cash or material in return, we would not ve said anything bad. But d 200h is mediocre, an insult, & an ingratitude. undecided

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by stanliwise(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2018
1StopRudeness:

What are u saying exactly??
What is ur definition or standard of gratitude??
Must it be quantified in percentage of the good deed...
Like if I rescue ur daughter, I mean a whole human beign from kidnappers imagine who could put value on a human life..., how should u show gratitude to me that u won't look like ungrateful according to ur own words..
Or Let's say in terms of money like 20million or certificate was returned....
I just really want to grasp how u were able to deduce and conclude from miles away the dude was ungrateful
Thanks bro. I like your thinking.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2018
godfatherx:

God bless you plenty.

You have said it ALL!

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef

I dey shame for you. If the keke man never returned the money nko? Will you be saying maybe he has plans for the money?
The time spent in locating the owner when he should carrying passengers and the petrol the kekeguy used nko, who bears the cost?

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2018
Mediahelm:
A Legend, who wants Nigerians to believe their still some good and trustworthy persons in the country. A Keke driver tracked a Business man who came from the Eastern part Nigeria after he forgot N1.150,000 in his Keke, he went 2 miles to Jalingo, Taraba to return the money to the owner and he was rewarded with N200 for recharge card.

A Twitter user who shared the story wrote:

Watch video here:
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/keke-driver-returned-n11m-to-owner.html

First the story is fake, no Igbo man can forgets 1000 naira not to talk of 1 million even if he is the richest in the word. Second no Igbo man can take risky of going all the way from east to jalingo with cash of 1 million. Finally no one can reward such good did with 200 naira gift. Cheap blogger

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Mrbaz1: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2018
donbenz:
I blame buhari angry
receive sense
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by OhiOfIhima: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2018
stanliwise:
Reward don't need to be tangible but good-deed deserves appreciation. appreciation means you care. ok to see my point let us just think of a case-study the owner of 1.1million just collected the money and didn't say any thank you and just walk away from the okada with ungrateful attitude, so u want to tell me you won't react. so appreciation means you care about the good deed the rule is that you should appreciate with what you are capable of. it doesn't mean you are paying-off a good deed which is priceless in many cases. Hope it helps

On a serous notice, the man is very ungrateful, N200 out of 1.1M. It hilarious.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by OhiOfIhima: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2018
fuckupnation:

First the story is fake, no Igbo man can forgets 1000 naira not to talk of 1 million even if he is the richest in the word. Second no Igbo man can take risky of going all the way from east to jalingo with cash of 1 million. Finally no one can reward such good did with 200 naira gift. Cheap blogger

What if the man is a Jalingo base?
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by dayowunmi(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2018
Some people are just funny. There is no justification sufficient enough to justify giving 200 naira airtime to the good samaritan. 'depends on what the owner wants to use the money for' you said, whatever he wants to use it for, the money could have been GONE for good! Someone found it and travelled all of 2 MILES to return it, burning fuel and time and all he got was a paltry 200 naira card. If you claim compensating him is not mandatory, then you must know returning the money was not necessarily mandatory as well! Good turn must be returned otherwise good deeds will be reduced in the society. If the man finds another money tomorrow, am not sure he will be so motivated to return.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by omoadeleye(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2018
CityNGR:
Wicked owner

like, you want the owner to give him 10% out of the money?

is normal thing for him to return what does not belong to him to the owner and he shouldn't have the right for rewards, let the owner decides
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Sheggy13(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef

You're not making any sense and for you to justify what this heartless man has done means you can do same. That man is simply an ungrateful human. You're talking about if that's the only money he has in this world or may it's not his? What if the keke driver didn't return the money, will heaven fall or will he have committed suicide? You read that the keke driver travelled a journey of 2 hours, with his own transport money to give him the money, yet the only thing he could give him is #200 recharge card, not even transport money back to where he came from. What kind of humans are these?

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by harlaryoh(f): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2018
What should one do with that last bit of info? Castigate the owner of said amount? undecided
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Bianda24: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2018
Unthinkable
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Teymanhenry(f): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2018
that shows how foolish d keke driver is...maybe the real owner of d money did that to teach d driver a lesson
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Isobug: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2018
You've done noble my guy.....

Jah bless your generation for this single act of yours.....I duff my cap for you

Never mind, God will reward you soon, I mean very soon and as for the owner that gave you #200,he will still loss that money

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nezan(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2018
For the owner mind, im be like 'God bless you, you no gree, na my own you go green?.
Wicked man
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef

You get brain!

Money that is probably not his own. The person in question could be a gateman or houseboy.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by moses93(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2018
good for him. motherf**ker.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by LeHMaR(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2018
I saw 200 and wanted to scream "Jeez A whooping 200k!" Then I saw the naira at the end.... wow
If I were the owner of the money and didn't have money to give him as at that time... I'll have to owe him 20k... He has earned it.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by deking2007(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2018
Mediahelm:
A Legend, who wants Nigerians to believe their still some good and trustworthy persons in the country. A Keke driver tracked a Business man who came from the Eastern part Nigeria after he forgot N1.150,000 in his Keke, he went 2 miles to Jalingo, Taraba to return the money to the owner and he was rewarded with N200 for recharge card. This biz man stingy die, just #200 out of 1.15 million naira? Bet me, the man will loose triple of this amount in no distance time.

A Twitter user who shared the story wrote:

Watch video here:
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/keke-driver-returned-n11m-to-owner.html
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by semyman: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2018
No G.O has brain washed him, else he would have gone to pay tithe and take the rest as his breakthrough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.