Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card (68163 Views)

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by zombieTRACKER: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
Alex Badeh died with our billions of naira...

Are you a court of law?

Is that why Buhari killed him?
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by money121(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2018
you see the reason the minds of nigerians have been skewed beyond redemption? where did it state that you must be rewarded for doing good? i thought doing good is supposed to be the right thing to do regardless of what comes out from it? do you know if the 1.1m is the owners own? what if he was sent on errand to deposit it somewhere or pay for something so he should take a huge chunk of that money or tak something reasonable out of it just to reward the person who helped him find it? some useless folks would still come here and say "oh what if he took it and did not return it then?" well, fine if he did that then he did not do good. what he did was commit a crime and we wont hear how he did the bad and out to be badly rewarded for it anyhow.. lets change our mindset. a comon thank you should suffice rather than expecting the world just because you did good. do good because its right not because you stand to gain something from it
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by drey076(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2018
God bless the keke driver
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by jojo1415: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2018
Igbo man and stinginess

6 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by princetom1(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2018
godfatherx:
I want to ignore the N200 recharge card reward, the owner is just ungrateful

The Keke driver has done a good thing and should be commended.

Don't always expect the reward for your good deeds to be immediate. Don't even expect the reward to come from the person who benefited from you.

His rewards will come when due. And in multiple folds

Wen we tell people, that their are people like this in Nigeria that will never take what doesn't belong to them, people will say its not possible... That wen the money is enough, u will sell ur soul... Sowore 2019. Vote AAC

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by kurlz(f): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2018
Let me not say my mind lipsrsealed
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by martowskin1(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2018
germanized:
I don't think this is true. Nobody can be that heartless.
welcome to Nigeria....where heartlessness is a norm
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by emmykk(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2018
U
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2018
Donald95:
You did Well. God bless you.

That businessman is probably stingy and foolish. 5000 - 10000 would have been good.
MBAKA will not like him
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Lordjb: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2018
LIES
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Pearl05(f): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2018
Haba. Ungrateful man.

The inconvenience of leaving his hustle to locate you nkor?
The sleepless night of thinking and guarding the money nkor?

Is better to just say thank you from your heart than insult him with #200.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Sleekydee(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2018
dont do a good deed for reward, the purpose would be defeated. also, mayb the business man is testing him.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2018
Possession is nine tenths of the law.

He should have kept the damn cash
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2018
Twitter manufacturing their usual lies as usual.......
Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by WaffenSS(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2018
Mtchew

No be igboe?

The N1.15M na to purchase "development merchandize" to take to Brazil or Vietnam
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by luluosas(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2018
200 naira reward? I would have simply told the man, God bless you for your offer, but I am okay and zoom off with my Keke.
Good job Usman

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by troubleboi: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2018
That is Nigeria for you... Come to think of it, did u do it to get paid, if not just move on..

But if u re reading this and someone return such amount of your money to you, abeg compensate dem well...

Get paid for browsing.. Click on my signature below..

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2018
Wait op how much wil they give him B4?

1 million
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by morris477(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
Alex Badeh died with our billions of naira...
Is that the headline?
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Delivar(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2018
godfatherx:

Don't always expect the reward for your good deeds to be immediate. Don't even expect the reward to come from the person who benefited from you.

It depends on what the money was meant for and if it was the owner's last card meant for paying for something important. Aside from that, the owner should have done better.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Engrr(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2018
godfatherx:

Well said! I think we share similar ideology!

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Hamid7(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2018
N200 ? after returning one Million
I'm sure the ungrateful man told him God would reward him.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by uglodoh(f): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2018
This story is not true.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Sambisaforest(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Igbo men will always want to play smart in every circumstance they find themselves. I have never seen a tribe as stingy as the igbo tribe. An igbo man will use you until you are worthless and useless to him. Very wicked and stingy set of people. What stops this "OMO NNA" from rewarding the Hausa man with at least 50k upwards? Chai Chineke ekwekala nyeojor tufiakwa to our igbo race tufiakwaniunu.. Please note I am an igbo man I am just saying the fact about our people.

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by mu2sa2: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2018
The good keke man - from the north.
The owner of the money - from the south east.
Now You Understand!

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nkyben: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Chaiiiiii!
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Delivar(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Wait op how much wil they give him B4?

1 million
But that 200 is small na. ₦50,000 would be okay. It all depends on what the money was meant for.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by morris477(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2018
The aboki they lie. the Ibo man gave him more than that, he want to attract sympathy
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by heendrix(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2018
Abuheekmat:
It's a must to do good deeds..

But it's not a must that you repay the good deeds that someone did for you

And it's a foolish act to be expecting a compensation for the good deeds that you did..

Stupid media.

Who told you it's the person that own the money?
Because you see 1.1million with me means am millionaire abi .

Tsw

Even if it's my enemy or an army General that own the 1.1m I can't be very heartless to give him #200 recharge card

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.