Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card (68161 Views)

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Mayordanny: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2018
I don't know what to say, but haba, #200 owo kinni.
Forget all this the owner may be a messenger or Driver or Gateman bullshit. The keke napep driver deserves more. If not because of anything, but the courage to overcome the temptation(1 million plenty of) , the guy would have walked even if the police later apprehend him, he has plenty lies to choose from.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2018
I hope he didn't collect it
For a young boy his age to have returned such amount at a time like this and be rewarded with 200 naira is simply an act of [b]Ungratefulness. The keke driver earns more than that hourly! There are other ways of showing appreciation... It mustn't be financially. undecided

Looks like what an Igbo man would do.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by deebrownneymar: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2018
Omo the guy deserves some form of significant reward or recognition. Men life is so hard in Naija to be returning lost money. He tried. I don't trust myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by omooba969(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2018
serverconnect:
This is real naija, some people eeh... Hope the owner is not from mba5(Mbaise)

Are they so stingy?
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

On a serous notice, the man is very ungrateful, N200 out of 1.1M. It hilarious.

is like u know maths well and u know how to do percentage...
If I rescue ur daughter from ritual killers....how should u repay me..considering the value of human life that will not make u look ungrateful..let's assume u are not rich..because clearly a very rich man would probably not be borading keke napep with 1.1 million..rich men don't even carry cash around like mumu.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Maxi3k(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2018
If I return any money for naija make i die
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by odizeey(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2018
Why person go carry 1m enter keke. Which kind lie be this. Na scam. So ppl go help am.
This ppl won spoil MKT for good doers now
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by PAQ(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2018
In the white mans world that keke driver will go home with a "Thank you" at best a hand shake or a hug. And he will go home full filled knowing he did a good deed. Here we always expect reward, immediate gratification. In our offices it breeds corruption, after doing the right thing (even when its our official duties) we expect gratification, u can see dis attitude in our police, nepa officials etc. At home we do it, after you pay ur uncle a visit, u expect transport, gratification for a visit! If he give you N200 na insult. But Bill gates has relatives too and am sure after a visit they'll go home with a hug.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by excel101(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef
This is what's wrong with the country, the entitlement mentality from the masses is way over the roof. See them eating the man raw for giving only N200, do you know his plans for the money? What if he actually can't touch it in the name of rewards, what if it's not his to begin with, what if it's all the money he has in the world and he has already made plans for it and cannot remove a penny more.

People should f***ing make up their mind, if you want to be good then be good without expecting to be rewarded for it, if you want to be bad then you should also be responsible for your own choices undecided
Since you are more intelligent and wiser than others, my question to you is what about if the owner did not find the money, how would he execute such plans. permit me to say he's your like. baba greedo. An ingrate, greedy and stingy men are always same.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by excel101(m): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2018
PAQ:
In the white mans world that keke driver will go home with a "Thank you" at best a hand shake or a hug. And he will go home full filled knowing he did a good deed. Here we always expect reward, immediate gratification. In our offices it breeds corruption, after doing the right thing (even when its our official duties) we expect gratification, u can see dis attitude in our police, nepa officials etc. At home we do it, after you pay ur uncle a visit, u expect transport, gratification for a visit! If he give you N200 na insult. But Bill gates has relatives too and am sure after a visit they'll go home with a hug.
Unfortunately we're not in a white man's world.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by DKM123: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2018
I am sorry to say this as I am not usually tribalistic but there is something I have noticed.
The Northerners are usually more honest and are mostly capable of doing what this keke driver did.
However, my Eastern brothers ?

This is just sad. Even his fuel money he used to trace the idjiat wasn't paid to him.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by CityNGR: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2018
omoadeleye:

like, you want the owner to give him 10% out of the money?

is normal thing for him to return what does not belong to him to the owner and he shouldn't have the right for rewards, let the owner decides
So he should bare the transportation costs?
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by kennykg(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2018
good to know we still got good honest Nigerians even in hard times, his blessings and rewards would come in 1.1m folds

its funny when people always feel entitled when a good deed is done.

what if thats a loan for something maybe someones hospital bill should now reward him with 100k ?
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Ugosample(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef
This is what's wrong with the country, the entitlement mentality from the masses is way over the roof. See them eating the man raw for giving only N200, do you know his plans for the money? What if he actually can't touch it in the name of rewards, what if it's not his to begin with, what if it's all the money he has in the world and he has already made plans for it and cannot remove a penny more.

People should f***ing make up their mind, if you want to be good then be good without expecting to be rewarded for it, if you want to be bad then you should also be responsible for your own choices undecided

you have said it all
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
Alex Badeh died with our billions of naira...
abi oo
awa yam
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Omudia11: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Flesh and blood has not revealed the bokded to you. My parents always think all their good deeds towards other people are in vain , but I keep telling them otherwise.
godfatherx:
I want to ignore the N200 recharge card reward, the owner is just ungrateful

The Keke driver has done a good thing and should be commended.

Don't always expect the reward for your good deeds to be immediate. Don't even expect the reward to come from the person who benefited from you.

His rewards will come when due. And in multiple folds

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Ugosample(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
PAQ:

it's the $hithole mentality prevalent in our $hithole country that is to blame

Entitlement mentality

.Too bad
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Ugosample(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2018
DKM123:
I am sorry to say this as I am not usually tribalistic but there is something I have noticed.
The Northerners are usually more honest and are mostly capable of doing what this keke driver did.
However, my Eastern brothers ?

This is just sad. Even his fuel money he used to trace the idjiat wasn't paid to him.

you have said the truth

No need to be sorry about it.

I will trust aboki over an Igbo (especially anambra) man like myself undecided
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2018
God opened your way to buy 2 Keke Marwa..You gave it out. When then do you intend to make it??
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by adanny01(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2018
godfatherx:
I want to ignore the N200 recharge card reward, the owner is just ungrateful

The Keke driver has done a good thing and should be commended.

Don't always expect the reward for your good deeds to be immediate. Don't even expect the reward to come from the person who benefited from you.

His rewards will come when due. And in multiple folds

A hotel steward gives you 1st class treatment for a tip. It doesnt stop him from giving 1st class treatment if his last customer didnt give him a good tip. He has no excuse to behave badly.

Even as the keke man didnt get the right tip, in the kind of country we live in, it is a painful thing not to be appreciated. In this case, it is not the lack of tip but the meagrely amount. I will not have collected it. Its better to get my full blessings than for my bleesings to be reduced to N200.

Every one will agree, 100-150k would have sufficed.

Let me give my personal story even though not money related. At 17yrs old I had these neighbors, the parents (drunks), 16yr old house girl and 15 and 8yr old daughters. The parents usually come home say 3am each drunk from the night out. These girls will have me stay with them till 2am just before the parents show up. One day, lying between the 2 older girls, we were watching a movie, the housegirl graped my dick and the other one climbed on top of me trying to kiss me. In summary, i was able to forcefully free myself from all the attacks. I stood up, was pushed to the wall, kissed and all but i refused and left even with pleas to do it.

I had respect for their home, never had a 3some, mostly dated my age or older and lastly the 15yr old was like my school daughter since we were in the same boarding school. Besides, another neighbor guy had begged me to f..k this girl as she obviously wants it from me. This girl later slept with another of my friends, cut all ties with me, started several false rumours that i was jealous of her boyfriend, transfered from our school and called me a fool to my face.

What i did out of goodwill turned out sçorn. I was laughed at, mocked for being a loser. I keep asking myself till today why i didnt do it? Later in life i did things i didnt want to just because i fear regretting i didn't. That episode of goodwill affected me negatively.

When we appreciate good we encourage good. Part of the reason for corruption in Nigeria is because people never get appreciated enough, teachers graduate from universities with good grades only to retire 35yrs later without a home and in some cases even their graduity isnt enough to build a home. Why wont corruption increase when even the government doesnot appreciate labour.

The main question is, was this keke man encouraged to do it again?

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by sulasa07(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef

Story story
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Witnes: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef

Your opinion would have make more sense I wish u cut off d part "what if its all d money he has in d world and already made plans 4 it and can not remove a penny" What if d young man never returned d money? will life not goes on and continue d struggles? I believed anyone that returned big money or properties never expect compulsory returns because if he/she needs pay back or returns, he will boldly keep d money or things since it's not a stealing or robbery.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by riczy(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2018
In Anini's voice: u shall remain poor!
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Frankestimate: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Please all this una campaign policy no go work.
Which one Igbo man giving Hausa man 200 out of 1.1
Even the devil himself would add another 200 to that. so my dear Ignorant fellows remember say campaign don start. All this are just acting.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by mechanics(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2018
God will reward him.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Josh44s(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2018
They should remove some millions from the money Alex Badeh stole and reward the Keke man. Period! Nobody should dare mention contribution o.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by KendrickAyomide: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef

what if he lost it all? Ode !

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by madgoat(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2018
You see 1M, you return am. That keke driver is destined to be poor for life. Mumu man.
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by galantjoe(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2018
Every on is saying that we should not do good for a financial reward. I say no. What prompted the Keke driver to return the money is a reward quantified in monetary term. But the owner is one kind stingy man. His action will definitely discourage other good meaning nigerians to the path of keke man. In some foreign countries, there is a law that stipulates 10% of value of lost but found items should go to the finder.

The prayer of the keke driver was answered by God but he refuses to accept the outcome of the prayer. He is still waiting for miracle to happen
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Enemyofpeace: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Igbos are natural very stingy
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by Jblaze1: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Dont worry your reward s in Heaven
Re: Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card by emperorzillion: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
UchihaItachi:
Lol...Nigerians sef

u have no point, ask urself this question. What if he lost the whole millions, even if it has budget, would the owner not be depressed? That guy deserves more than that because be just saved a soul from being depressed or even commiting suicide ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Man Disowned By His Father For Choosing Carpentry Over Medicine Returns / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.