Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Pls Judge Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Judge Me! (2846 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
I had this relationship,i and my boo were the envy of friends. It so happened that i had this fracas with them 'blacko' boys who were bent on screwing me. One evening i.e 3rd august a brother called & said he saw them boys coming 2wards my crib and that he was going to rally some other "bucaneers". B4 i could lure my babe into leaving them boys fell in mhen it was a 5 on 1 situation so i was handicapped after beating me black & blue one screwed my gurl right in fronta me. I felt like dying man struggled to no avail. Now my girl detest me. Vengeance is sure 2 come. But was it my fault? Should i have given up my life? Felt so though,  Pls judge!
Re: Pls Judge Me! by smurf1(f): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2010
You do not want to be judged?, so why bother posting this?, search your conscience, undecided
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Omolola1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2010
ME I WOULD JUDGE!!!

you should have given up your life for ya girl, how dem go rape your girl in front of you and you just dey look!!!!!!!!!!! ***just joking***

seriously,
its not your fault, what did your girl expect you to do?
struggle with the guys so you would die for nothing and she would continue with probably 1 of them?
undecided grin
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Woke4all(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2010
What did you do after watching the live p*rn? grin

.Ok what your girl expected is that after the show you are supposed to go and  bring your own men aye, eye, manfight etc for war and kill that guy/guys in her present.

GO SETTLE YOUR SCORES JOR wink
Re: Pls Judge Me! by izeek(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
nope not your fault at all,
not your fault that u decided to put the life of loved ones on the line by being a cult dude.
not your fault that you did not realize that some day your coin was gonna be repaid right in front of your eyes, after all am sure u must have done same to others.

but most of aall, not your fault that she foolishly fell in love with a dumb guy who had his priorities misplaced.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2010
~smurf:

You do not want to be judged?, so why bother posting this?, search your conscience, undecided
i havn't been able to deal with it man. Felt for my girl goosh.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2010
Omolola1:

ME I WOULD JUDGE!!!

you should have given up your life for ya girl, how dem go despoil your girl in front of you and you just dey look!!!!!!!!!!! ***just joking***

seriously,
its not your fault, what did your girl expect you to do?
struggle with the guys so you would die for nothing and she would continue with probably 1 of them?
  undecided  grin
would hv attempted defending ha if they wr 2 but thinking of it i would. How can i get my boo back?
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2010
Woke4all:

What did you do after watching the live p*rn? grin

.Ok what your girl expected is that after the show you are supposed to go and  bring your own men aye, eye, manfight etc for war and kill that guy/guys in her present.

GO SETTLE YOUR SCORES JOR wink
they priced so they go pay thats d principle i go by. One don pay 2day others go pay 1 by 1 but i don't wanna escalate the situation.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2010
izeek:

nope not your fault at all,
not your fault that u decided to put the life of loved ones on the line by being a cult dude.
not your fault that you did not realize that some day your coin was gonna be repaid right in front of your eyes, after all am sure u must have done same to others.

but most of aall, not your fault that she foolishly fell in love with a dumb guy who had his priorities misplaced.
confraternity would do. But not all 'cult' dude are bad. We got brilliant dudes too. Only in 9ja dat it has so been basterdized. 4 me i use my head and wouldn't do such ill act. Not her fault she fell 4 me cos am a good guy.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by 5p1naz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2010
so u are a cultist and you want our judgement? ? ? if i were to judge you, i'd judge you on your personality cultist and not according to your story. . .
Re: Pls Judge Me! by meggieblac: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2010
My judgement? if i'm your gal i'll DETEST you for life. Is it really worth it? i.e the cult stuff.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by googles: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2010
its just so painful dat the innocent chic partook in your karma sad

no matter how good and all you claim to be you are still a cultist. dere is nothing like good cult or good cultist

i pity you shey na blue and black dem still beat u wey u still get mouth. . . . wen dey beat u six feet under you will know wassup

you better re-arrange your priorities and know wat you are doing.this life is too short to be living it anyhow lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Judge Me! by dani1luv: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2010
Eyah poster I feel you pain . ?

Vengeance - How -
undecided
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2010
@googles and co
whats with dis cult labelling and shit. U fellas shld get dis cult thing right cos i got my hommies dont make me shit. Besides dat aint no way to make a bro turn his ways. U guys shld b helping me on how to get ma boo back,
Re: Pls Judge Me! by meggieblac: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2010
I hope she doesn't come back, cos i wonder if it will be her life that will be next on the line because of your silly activities. Hope she's smart enough to stay as far away from you as possible. angry angry
Re: Pls Judge Me! by googles: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2010
Rocafela8:

@googles and co
whats with dis cult labelling and poo. U fellas shld get dis cult thing right cos i got my hommies dont make me poo. Besides dat aint no way to make a bro turn his ways. U guys shld b helping me on how to get ma boo back,

nanamu oshi !!!

wats wiv the useless gangsterism undecided

why did yu not prove yur gangsta attitude wen dey were beating you black red and rainbow ?

wo !!! itz your life live it as you will lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2010
googles:

nanamu oshi !!!

wats wiv the useless gangsterism undecided

why did yu not prove yur gangsta attitude wen dey were beating you black red and rainbow ?

wo !!! itz your life live it as you will lipsrsealed

fine i know i screwed up big time. Hold up u know downcast i hv been? First i & ma hommies gon show them how it goes down.
2ndly i ma get my gurl back and take her as she is.
3rdly live my life straight and staying outta trouble.
Did i get my priorities right?
Re: Pls Judge Me! by googles: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2010
Rocafela8:

fine i know i screwed up big time. Hold up u know downcast i hv been? First i & ma hommies gon show them how it goes down.
2ndly i ma get my gurl back and take her as she is.
3rdly live my life straight and staying outta trouble.
Did i get my priorities right?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are a big red pant !!! cheesy

number 2 and 3 it should be.

all the best wink
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2010
@googles dear,
if it hadn't involved my baby i myt let go but now oh No 1 is the most certain. 1 Bleep up treated 4 to go. Dont want it to be a groupie groupie thingy. I eschew violence & oppression a lot.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Travelista(f): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2010
Dude, you are beyond senseless and selfish. Your girlfriend was just brutally violated in front of her man and a group of rival cult members; don't you think she needs time to heal or are your needs more important than her welfare? I'm surprised you have mentioned a thing about her current condition other than you 'feel for her'. If you really love her, you'd leave her alone for the time being. Seriously, you made a pact with the devil and time will come when you have to pay the piper; why take an innocent down with you?
Re: Pls Judge Me! by debosky(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^

Dunno how 'innocent' she was - being involved with a cultist has its dangers. I am not condoning rape, but being even remotely involved with such unsavoury persons opens you up to abuse and violence.

Unfortunately for her, she has paid a heavy price.

@ OP

It is clearly your fault - without your involvement in the cult group, there would be no reason for your girlfriend to be violated.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by 5p1naz(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[color=#990000][size=16pt]you are a big red pant !!![/size]
cheesy

number 2 and 3 it should be.

all the best wink[/color]

now thats my line. . . . . . . i guess u goggled it huh?
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Travelista(f): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2010
debosky:

^^

Dunno how 'innocent' she was - being involved with a cultist has its dangers. I am not condoning despoil, but being even remotely involved with such unsavoury persons opens you up to abuse and violence.

Unfortunately for her, she has paid a heavy price.

@ OP

It is clearly your fault - without your involvement in the cult group, there would be no reason for your girlfriend to be violated.

You have a point here.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by googles: 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2010
5p1naz:

now thats my line. . . . . . . i guess u goggled it huh?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hmmm i thot i invented the line
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Rocafela8: 12:20am On Aug 05, 2010
@travelista
watch what u say or u myt just be travelling to hell or GOD knows where. Let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone,
I aint craving for my girl cosa sex but because i truly adore her and she can attest to that.
And pls stop labelling me a cultist. Cos i aint one & dont act like them.
Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by hollandis(f): 12:40am On Aug 05, 2010
Rocafela8:

@travelista
watch what u say or u myt just be travelling to hell or GOD knows where. Let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone,
I aint craving for my girl cosa sex but because i truly adore her and she can attest to that.

You are a stupid boy.You are making it sound like cultism is an inthing.Your likes should be stoned to death.Were,oloshi nla
Re: Pls Judge Me! by 5p1naz(m): 1:16am On Aug 05, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hmmm i thot i invented the line

well i use to tink the same until i saw urs up here tonite
Re: Pls Judge Me! by googles: 1:38am On Aug 05, 2010
5p1naz:

well i use to tink the same until i saw urs up here tonite

Re: Pls Judge Me! by 1105(f): 1:53am On Aug 05, 2010

This is why i hate nigerian universities

WTF are u doin in a cult,

bucaneers, WHAT DO U INTEND 2 ACHEIEVE WIT THAT,

are u getting paid, its a competitive world out there instead u are there

bucaneering your soul away, I WISH THEY HAD SHOT U in the skull, GOAT,

AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS THE BIGGEST FOOL THAT I have ever known, for dating a cultist,

People like u want to make me disown myself from been a Nigerian,

You havent seen life yet, by the time LIFE IS DONE WITH U, bucaneer would be the least of your problem

BASTARD!! LOOK AT HIM SAYING HE WOULD PAY BACK FOR THEM RAPING YOUR GIRL, meaning u intend 2 kill more human beings

Moderators how can u let these kinda beings roam free here and yet ban me each time i have a fight with odunnu or by-pass the word filter

Beings like this are far worse than myself,

Poster i dont hate you please understand that but you see, NIGERIA is now at a stage where u have2 be strong to survive,
if u do not have the connection then u should have the brain to survive else u end up selling petrol, i suggest that u manage and get your B.SC and leave bucaneers alone.ALSO leave that your GF cos a normal girl who God created wont date a bucaneer like yourself, so please i 190 im pleading with you please renown your membership else you wont like what the consequences have for u,
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Travelista(f): 3:07am On Aug 05, 2010
Rocafela8:

@travelista

No. YOU watch what you say, you acolyte of Satan. I didn't mention sex, you did. I'm talking about emotional healing. If she needs time away from you, then let her have it; if you truly love her, respect her needs and give her space, stalker. I'll label you whatever the hell I like, especially when you BRAG about being a cult member and then ask to be judged. Are you high or still suffering from that beat down to have forgotten what you've posted for all the world to read and comment upon? As a cultist, you're a glorified tout and it's shame your girl got caught up in all of that.
Re: Pls Judge Me! by mitchyy(f): 3:29am On Aug 05, 2010
Gosh, this is every girl's nightmare!!!
Re: Pls Judge Me! by Tinksh(f): 3:32am On Aug 05, 2010
Oh my God!!! That poor girl!! She cant possibly feel safe around you with people like that after you. I cant even imagine the horror for her. No one deserves that no matter who they are with. Please leave her as other comments have said, to heal. You seem determined to get revenge, then where does the revenge end. They will come back for you, then you for them and it keeps going around. If you need to revenge then move far away so they cant find you. You need to leave that girl alone for her own safety and well being. Set her free, unless you have been raped you will never know what it has done to her, possibly forever!

Get your life together before you involve anyone else. Please!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~ Simple Poem To Ur Love ~ / The Nigerian Playboy. / I Prefer Dating Big Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.