Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm (51200 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Correctgist(f): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2018
Facebook user, Ella Okechukwu is determined not to end 2018 as a single woman hence she has taken to the social media platform to search for a husband.

She also posted photos of herself harvesting cassava in the farm show that she is a real wife material and wrote;

Where are all this men that is looking for wife.. am here oooo

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-searching-for-husband-shares-photos-of-herself-in-the-farm/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Jayslicky: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2018
She will see a man of her level to marry, if she is a virgin it's a plus for her. In years to come, this is what many women will be doing but men will be scarce for such nonsense institution. Men are tired of getting married to the same recycled bunch of oloshos.

188 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by mrjaydee(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2018
Eyelashes for farm? Something ain't right

281 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2018
mrjaydee:
grin grin grin grin grin

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by JONSYN7154: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2018
mrjaydee:
She's going on retirement from being "olosho".

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Olalan(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2018
This one that seems to have a degree in cultivating men's farm.......
BTW guys no longer fall for scams like this any more

16 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by excomarow(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Can You Marry My Young Uncle, He Is A Farmer Too...

Let Me Know if You Are Interested... Check his Pix Below

20 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by directorXixXICK(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Madam my advice to you is that beneath human living no car and motor can back out... Kidnap portrays annoying lock up to the mind rendering poverty poor beyond you...thank you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Echo50(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
weekend dressing will tell. u went just one day and u want the whole world to know

2 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
May God grant your heart desires oooo Ella!

13 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by BruncleZuma: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Una no dey see those eyelashes...this one nah eeem Ikwerre people dey call ntah!

11 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Acting! grin grin grin

mrjaydee:

The hustle is real my brother grin grin grin

She even took time to act different scenes cheesy cheesy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by sanpipita(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
She just wants to trend, watch all this thirsty guys fall into her trap

4 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Bobbybrwon(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
She's a retired OLOSHO..... Using farm to scam us..... �

13 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
With those umbrella for her eye

If you check very well it's either she came home for wedding or burial

She had to help out

She's not a wife material. She's just another pretender trying hard to avoid evening news paper league

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mtchewww lipsrsealed MEN DNT BE DECEIVED O WE LADIES AR 2MUCH O
Meanwhile 2months after d igbankwu(wedding)

HUSBAND: sweethrt come lets go 2 farm
ELLA; kitipka kill u there nonsense
HUSBAND: Waat! Did u just curse me honey
ELLA: let me be instead of telling me "lets go 2 silverbird galleria or shoprite at enugu
better mind ursef.
Ask of me in maramara nightclub ln portharcourt mtcheww YEYE HUSBAND

HUSBAND; ewo i don buy fake product ooo

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Starboytwo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hmmm This is 10 yards...
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Trustme2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Retired Farm tool grin grin ;DD. We can smell it from a distance. You can try 2019 shiloh

10 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Sholaco: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wonderment grin.....
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Lordofthewest(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lol..aunty mgbeke needs to diversify her economy, e be like say olosho business no dey pay again these days wey boys dey use dem do rituals.
mrjaydee:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Triangles1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Garri without advert and it sells, Karma is a bitch, who want to go home with left over.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by firstolalekan(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
After toto don decay

I dont do used products

She should connect with this guy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by hisexcellency34: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
This one go dey beat her husband ooo
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by GOFRONT(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
One man dey find wife for Rant hq.....let her go and present hersef there

3 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by EyezofGod120: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
shey na bumshort she wear on top DAT sokoto ni abi na sokoto bumshort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Best of luck to her in her search for soul mate. To all potential individuals home and abroad searching for wonderful Estates in serene environment.

*Amen Estate 2* Eleko Beach Road, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

*An Estate with top notch infrastructures*

A serene heaven for those who have earned their success.

An abode of excellence where Nigerians home and abroad who be proud to be.

*Price*: #12m per plot

*Tittle*: C of o.

Just a click away:

https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Lizilicious(f): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lemme call our village town crier, the guy needs a wife asap
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lazy girl. The way she posed while pulling that cassava shows that she is good at eating another type of cassava.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
She go make sense for za oza room oh...

Make she just get better character shikena...

But this girl go dey turn many men down oh...or prolly get one idiot way dey feel say him get gf

1 Like

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by emmybernard(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lies!!!! You traveled back home for Xmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by awoo10(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
So much blunder in just one sentence.
RIP to Mr. English. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth / 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.