Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm (51199 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by bluefilm: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
mrjaydee:
Eyelashes for farm? Something ain't right

Na her own Nollywood be dat na.

Meanwhile...

Her English is very poor so I will warn all prospective buyers to beware before you end up with an itiboribo cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by TFLASHOGEE(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
lol well she snapped in the farm with an hoe well it simple she is a farm tool grin
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by jubrilELsudan: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
I will like to fvck her on top of that cow.

1 Share

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by otokx(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
mrjaydee:

Nails kwa

1 Like

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Mirriamvic(f): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
MAY GOD GIVE YOU YOUR HEART DESIRE
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by nnaeyes6: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
If no be the eyes lashes I for apply.

But girls reading through this tread should understand that when it comes to marriage, everyman behaves alike. They look especially at the
1: Decency in dressing
2: Public composure
3: Mature communication in terms of idea sharing
4: Cooking good
5: Cleanliness
6' Enduring
7: Respectful
7: Understanding
8: Acceptance of in-laws as hers
9: Reliable
10: Not promiscuous

NOTE: No 1is so important because it is what that will attract the potential husband first before others will be following suit.
Decency in dressing is the key.
Eyes go chop first before accepting to buy 'until death do us part' waist. Lol
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by millionboi2: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jayslicky:
She will see a man of her level to marry, if she is a virgin it's a plus for her. In years to come, this is what many women will be doing but men will be scarce for such nonsense institution. Men are tired of getting married to the same recycled bunch of oloshos.
for men marriage na big scam
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Icon79(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Her English na halele, sha grin

Anyway, does the offer come with the cow in the picture? If so, count me in grin

O pari

Jayslicky:
She will see a man of her level to marry, if she is a virgin it's a plus for her. In years to come, this is what many women will be doing but men will be scarce for such nonsense institution. Men are tired of getting married to the same recycled bunch of oloshos.
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jayslicky:

Well said bro

Well said cool
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Icon79(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Amen! As the scripture says, "the desire of the righteous shall not be cut off".

O pari

Mirriamvic:
MAY GOD GIVE YOU YOUR HEART DESIRE
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by 2shure: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
screen saver
abegi
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Slynation(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
shey na now day break??
if she has posted something like this since early January this year by now Junior should be in Primary 4 already grin
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by emekaRaj(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
mrjaydee:
Looool plus toe nails and every every, she has started deceiving d man she want to marry b4 she even marry. She is just a retired olosho tired of single life

1 Like

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by enonche85(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
The eyelashes says it all!...I know her type na. undecided
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by enonche85(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
jubrilELsudan:
I will like to fvck her on top of that cow.

Spoilt child!...which style u wan use? grin
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by winj3: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
I don't think she knows Fulani herdsmen use internet, stop advertising your body and farm online.
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by JessetariahMD(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Why is the cow malnourished @ the 3rd pic
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by JessetariahMD(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
awoo10:
So much blunder in just one sentence. RIP to Mr. English. undecided
Mr English hope you dey work with white men for LNG oh....
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Brainardc(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Haunty, just tell us you went for burial ceremony in your village..... mtcheeeeew!!! BTW the eye lashes no follow
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by DLifeless1: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Her English can cause diabetes.
She has condemned herself to an everlasting spinster.
If you ain't sure of how to express yourself in English, coin it like me in pidgin.
Is for plural, where and were. Damn!
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by DaRuud(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Is she a fulani -igbo herdwoman?

Correctgist:
Facebook user, Ella Okechukwu is determined not to end 2018 as a single woman hence she has taken to the social media platform to search for a husband.

She also posted photos of herself harvesting cassava in the farm show that she is a real wife material and wrote;

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-searching-for-husband-shares-photos-of-herself-in-the-farm/

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Kinggmax: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Retired olosho wan turn to good house wife na scam oooo... Broad Mi run for your life. cry
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by dtrend(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Correctgist:
Facebook user, Ella Okechukwu is determined not to end 2018 as a single woman hence she has taken to the social media platform to search for a husband.

She also posted photos of herself harvesting cassava in the farm show that she is a real wife material and wrote;

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-searching-for-husband-shares-photos-of-hers

elf-in-the-farm/

if that's all....then brace yourself for impact.....

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Erastuslove: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
Those eyes lashes can catch a fly grin grin
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by IMASTEX: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
mrjaydee:
My thought exactly. Perhaps expired olosho is trying to rebrand on a low key.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
mrjaydee:
They think we are f00ls grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by rapid101(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
The husband even de her back she no know

Ayea kpele
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
mrjaydee:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by condomuser: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2018

Nice but by the time you chook prick inside her toto, the thing will just do Vuuuuum
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by Snow87(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
A farm tool (Hoe) in a farm looking for a big cassava to harvest, is God not wonderful?
Re: Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm by rafkollinz: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2018
UNA
NO
C
SHE
GET
TYM
TO
MAKE
EYELASHES
N
STIL
DEY
FARM
NA ONE CHANCE B DC OOOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth / 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.