Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You (885 Views)

How Will You Feel If You're This Ugly Hater [Picture] / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? / How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by WaywardSon(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2018
I know a lot about food to live independently on that area. Sometimes it irks my girl that every dish she knows how to cook plays second fiddle to mine. We even fought over this once cheesy
I want to know how ladies feel when they got Gordon Ramsey as a boyfriend.

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by Kissup(f): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by moriss33(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by Jayslicky: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2018
They feel so useless.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by mikejj(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2018
cheesy the man before me are you a girl?!check ur trousers
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by MJBOLT: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2018
most of the ladies on this forum cannot Cook, watch as they will avoid this thread

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by Richard05: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2018
Jayslicky:
They feel so useless.
mikejj:
cheesy the man before me are you a girl?!check ur trousers

You be badman... grin you forced The guy to removed his profile picture...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by mikejj(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2018
Richard05:

kiki i taya
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by Jayslicky: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2018
Richard05:

Never had a picture on my profile so what're you saying dimwit.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by habsydiamond(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
It's like collecting the only one weapon they can use against u...u don win the battle and the war be that grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by WaywardSon(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
habsydiamond:
It's like collecting the only one weapon they can use against u...u don win the battle and the war be that grin grin
I take pride in the fact that no lady can bully or cajole me with food in this life. As the first born of the family it was my responsibility to carter for my 4 young siblings, naturally I had to keep cooking till I got good at it. But I'm not an expert yet, after my mother showed me class one day I humbled chai! grin mothers! Their own case is different shaa, I don't think I'll ever surpass her
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by Biglittlelois(f): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Op asked for ladies opinion, but see them above, spoiling the thread, smh!!!

At topic, i'll give him one day in two weeks to display his skills, after that, he is prohibited from entering the kitchen.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
I'm here to read comments cheesy.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by pryme(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:

At topic, i'll give him one day in two weeks to display his skills, after that, he is prohibited from entering the kitchen.

And who says the kitchen belongs to only the woman?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by WaywardSon(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
Valerie47:
I'm here to read comments cheesy.
valerie looks like a girl who knows her food �
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
WaywardSon:
valerie looks like a girl who knows her food �
Yeah baby.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
No guy can out-cook me grin...a guy who cooks is a plus though. He can make dinner now and then.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by LordsApostle: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
I can cook better than any girl on this earth.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by WaywardSon(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Valerie47:
Yeah baby.
how do I contact you?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
It's nothing to contend with. The kitchen solely doesn't belong to women.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
WaywardSon:
how do I contact you?
No PMS pls.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by WaywardSon(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Valerie47:
No PMS pls.
aiit no worries
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by Eberechi24(f): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Very happy, Oga will take the wheels then
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by MJBOLT: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel If Your Man Can Cook More Than You by Belafonte(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nairaland guys need to get employed urgently. Baba, do it for my brothers in 2019. Joblessness na disease.

(1) (Reply)

End Of Life / See Video As Married Busty Lady Was Caught By Her Husband Performing Lapdance On / ...men Have Pains Too....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.