Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost (10186 Views)

To Me Hock Up Na Career, Lady Boost As She Shared A New Fantastic Photos Of Her / Please, I Need Help With My Ass! / My Ass Or My Face??, Which One Is Greater, Nigerian Lady Shares Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
When I started my job as an account executive in advertising sales, I was 23 and had been living in lagos for a year. I'd also broken up with my boyfriend of six years two months earlier, and I hadn't been on a date since.

On the first day, my boss, Daniel, came up to me to say hi while I was setting up my voicemail. I was immediately struck by how much cuter he was in person than via Skype (we'd only done video interviews up until that point since he was based in the company's portharcourt office). Daniel was 27, tall, dark-haired, and blue-eyed. Though I would have to be blind not to notice how attractive he was, I told myself he was off-limits since he was my boss.
During our first in-person conversation, Daniel told me that the two of us would be going to a "get to know each other" dinner that night. It made sense since we'd be in contact via phone or e-mail pretty much every day. When we got to the dimly lit seafood restaurant he picked, I couldn't help but notice that it looked like a perfect date-night spot—and then he ordered a bottle of wine for us the moment we sat down.

When I got home that night, I told my roommates that I felt like I had just had a great first date—with my boss. Maybe it was the wine or the personal conversation, but I could feel a connection between us. And then I remembered that he had girlfriend.

About a month after I'd started my job, the company sent me to portharcourt for a week to help Daniel entertain our MidEtast clients at various dinners and happy hours; it was going to be a lot of socializing and drinking. Before I left, my roommate said, "You know you can't hook up with him." And I responded with, "Duh! I know that!

I knew in the back of my head that maybe this wasn’t a good idea, but we were clearly attracted to each other, so I just went with my gut. I said, "That is inappropriate, but yes." And we went back to my hotel room.

The next morning, we woke up, and Daniel tried to cuddle with me. That's when I thought, "Why are we doing this?" It felt too intimate, and I was concerned about how a relationship might affect our work. So while in bed, we had a conversation about how we wanted to keep things professional in the office. We both agreed not to make it awkward. In my mind, it was a one-time thing, despite the fact that I kind of liked him.

That was the first time that I had slept with anyone since breaking up with my boyfriend, and the sex was really good—even better than it had been with my ex at the end of our relationship, when sleeping together kind of felt like a chore. In fact, sleeping with Daniel felt so great that I stopped worrying about whether I was making a mistake—at least for a little while.

He can't just stop mourning... Chuckles!!

Source: http://destinedboy..com/2018/12/why-i-made-my-boss-to-feel-the-air.html

cc:ishilove

Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
lool
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
nawa oo
interesting
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
come closer
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
lool
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
she is pretty
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
yea
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
you are right!
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
one ticket!

1 Like

Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
let me go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
Air condition indeed!
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
smiles
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
beautiful lady
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
gorgeous!
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
yaga!
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by IamPlato(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fine Ynash though! If Its The Girl In That Picture Then No Problem, I Also Want To Feel That Air Condition On My Dick

1 Like

Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Smiles.. brodal!
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
pretty pretty!
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
helo babe!
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by MannieA(f): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
I'm not understanding this destindd tho
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by Yuceeluv(f): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Op..."boasts" not "boost".
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by okwabayi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
What the f-uck did I just read?
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by Slynation(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
I hope is not that particular ass am seeing.... See as e flat like wetin Julius berger work on grin
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
*sigh* sad

*facepalm*
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
I can't laugh
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by OkunrinOloro: 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
OP is a man. The picture he put up is that of a popular IG slay queen.
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:15am On Dec 20, 2018
MannieA:
I'm not understanding this destindd tho
do you have air condition in your ass too ??

lawdddd i'd love to feel it

how big is your ass??
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by wayne4loan: 6:22am On Dec 20, 2018
destindd:
I can't laugh
oga are u this jobless
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by destindd(m): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2018
I can't neva be
Re: Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost by techking: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Air conditioned ass? Lolll

(1) (2) (Reply)

His D**k Is Not Small / See What Bad Boys Did To This Girl’s Body In A Pool (watch Video) / Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.