Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences (9938 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
First Dates they say determine whether there would be a second one or even a relationship following. When it goes awkward, you can barely endure to the end of it..

Let's get to business....
I met this guy on Facebook and we got chatting. one thing led to another and we exchanged numbers. We talked for a while and he requested we meet up so I fixed the time. The day came and I looked good to meet him.
On getting there we exchanged pleasantries and ordered something to eat. Mehn the eating period was boring, he didn't utter a single word. I tried making it fun by asking some questions but the dude was so monosyllabic. Oboi na so I rush my food sharpaly and told him I had something to catch up. Since then I never picked his calls.

Let's hear yours.......
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Brb...let me think
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yea. She wasn't d typ of gurl I needed. So my mind wasn't totaly into d date....

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
mayb d guy is a shy type... or he dey try observe table manners..

3 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Tallesty1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
Some people don't talk when they are eating.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Cutehector(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
a date doesn't mean it must be in d restaurant! Hian tallesty.
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
He kept on licking his lips.....

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Tallesty1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
a date doesn't mean it must be in d restaurant! Hian tallesty.
Read the op again sir
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
akinsal:
mayb d guy is a shy type... or he dey try observe table manners..
If ah hear
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
He kept on licking his lips.....
Lol.....He was enjoying the food more than ya presence

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Yea. She wasn't d typ of gurl I needed. So my mind wasn't totaly into d date....
Oops......was it in appearance?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Enegod(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
I had one from here that I picked up at a agreed location. She got in my vehicle,and sniffed the air, and said my vehicle smelled like weed angry And then went on a crazy tirade on how she hates weed smokers, and that they are the scum of the earth. angry
I told her I do not smoke weed, and that no one has ever smoked weed in my vehicle. She started screaming that I was a liar, and making this huge scene, and ranting on, and on about her hatred for weed smokers. I shoved her out of my car, and raced away. F**king lunatic. angry

13 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
But they should if its a date

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Cutehector(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
mizkeleke:

Oops......was it in appearance?
yes. embarassed its a bad thing ryt?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by zeelo2014: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
mizkeleke:

If ah hear
You know what? The guy lost interest in you.
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
yes. embarassed its a bad thing ryt?
Not really
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Cutehector(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
mizkeleke:

Not really
cuz I realy dnt like wen ppo most esp girls tel me crap wen I tel dem I really am nad attracted to girls who aint cute. Buh dey do dat a lot when dey come up wit lists frm wat they want in a guy
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
mizkeleke:
First Dates they say determine whether there would be a second one or even a relationship following. When it goes awkward, you can barely endure to the end of it..

Let's get to business....
I met this guy on Facebook and we got chatting. one thing led to another and we exchanged numbers. We talked for a while and he requested we meet up so I fixed the time. The day came and I looked good to meet him.
On getting there we exchanged pleasantries and ordered something to eat. Mehn the eating period was boring, he didn't utter a single word. I tried making it fun by asking some questions but the dude was so monosyllabic. Oboi na so I rush my food sharpaly and told him I had something to catch up. Since then I never picked his calls.

Let's hear yours.......

LOLzzzzz!!! Guess he was stunned by ur beauty. grin
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:

LOLzzzzz!!! Guess he was stunned by ur beauty. grin
Hehehehe......

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
I've never had a boring date. I will always find something interesting to say or do. cheesy
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by lepasharon(f): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
I had one from here that I picked up at a agreed location. She got in my vehicle,and sniffed the air, and said my vehicle smelled like weed angry And then went on a crazy tirade on how she hates weed smokers, and that they are the scum of the earth. angry
I told her I do not smoke weed, and that no one has ever smoked weed in my vehicle. She started screaming that I was a liar, and making this huge scene, and ranting on, and on about her hatred for weed smokers. I shoved her out of my car, and raced away. F**king lunatic. angry

loool
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
Bwahahha this got me cracking.
That babe sef.......
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by IAmBhijay(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nah........
Some were kinda boring @ first tho with their mono syllabic answer..... But as soon as I work my magic, she'll be laughing and extremely chit-chatty in no time... grin

P.S: Am I d only one who thinks the restaurant setting 4 a first date is getting too played out and boring sef... Can't we have a first date @ a zoo or sth 4 a change? grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by SkinnyDude(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
i had a date with this girl who wouldnt talk.
i talked, talked and talked. she didnt respond.
it got to a point where i started singing, with my cracked voice. still the girl kept mute.
i got up and said 'nne, you know what, Byee bye. a naba go m be anyi'. and left.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
When I'm nervous I talk a lot... and I've dated a few shy guys. When they get nervous they don't talk at all. So we compliment each other until we get comfortable lol

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by luvlyoracle(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Have you ever heard of the table manner 'Dont talk while eating'? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 06, 2015
@ mizkeleke

Why should you dine with your date on a first date, are you that hungry?
Why not drinks or something else?

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2015
kelvin100:
@ mizkeleke

Why should you have dine with your date on a first date, are you that hungry?
Why not drinks or something else?
Lol.......Sometimes sha
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i had a date with this girl who wouldnt talk.
i talked, talked and talked. she didnt respond.
it got to a point where i started singing, with my cracked voice. still the girl kept mute.
i got up and said 'nne, you know what, Byee bye. a naba go m be anyi'. and left.
Lol.......Very funny. D babe no just try
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2015
IAmBhijay:
Nah........
Some were kinda boring @ first tho with their mono syllabic answer..... But as soon as I work my magic, she'll be laughing and extremely chit-chatty in no time... grin

P.S: Am I d only one who thinks the restaurant setting 4 a first date is getting too played out and boring sef... Can't we have a first date @ a zoo or sth 4 a change? grin tongue
Hmmmmmm I buy d zoo idea. grin
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2015
@ IAmBhijay......What's ya magic mbok
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lol.......Sometimes sha

Then you shouldn't be surprised to get more boring first dates. Who wants to choke on his food on a first day? cool

I'll rather remain mute until I'm done with the food or ignore the food and talk instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If U Have A Large Dick, Come In Here. / See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) / My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.