Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (39566 Views)

I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
SAI AtikuObi for Prosperous Nigeria
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by ofwest47(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
A good job well done kudos to Ameachi Kudos to Buhari and Kudos to Oshiomole.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
deboysben:
Don't be surprised that after campaign and elections work at that site will slow down and eventually be abandoned.

They are rushing it whether the work is solid or not just to meet up their way of securing south west votes.

However, They are also over hyping this project just to secure cheap political points. Well it's for those their brains are being used.

I rest my case.

But I still don't get it bro

Is it that dis nigeria govt can't train engineering student oversea and help them execute project instead of bring China 24 year old student to work out project for them?

Each time I see white man for site for nigeria I day weak

Becus I just feel people learning engineering in nigeria is just a complete waste of time

Even d people driving d bulldozer and forklifter are not even engineers by profession

It's really crazy,
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by SaturnNick(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
deboysben:
Don't be surprised that after campaign and elections work at that site will slow down and eventually be abandoned.

They are rushing it whether the work is solid or not just to meet up their way of securing south west votes.

However, They are also over hyping this project just to secure cheap political points. Well it's for those their brains are being used.

I rest my case.
They better take it slow cos it may cause loss of life in the future if not properly done
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by chris51(f): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
I still don't know what PDP did in 16years of their administration.
In under 4 years APC has achieved this much. Rail transportation will eventually bring down cost of goods and food because of speed in moving them by rail from state to state.

I don't care about party what matters is what will benefit the masses.

I say kudos to Rotimi Amaechi for his achievement in rail sector.
When he was Rivers State governor, he dealth with cult members and the state was peaceful. Wike now dines with cultists.

Heavenly Father will help us get rid of those who don't mean well for us.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by chris51(f): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
chris51:
I still don't know what PDP did in 16years of their administration.
In under 4 years APC has achieved this much. Rail transportation will eventually bring down cost of goods and food because of speed in moving them by rail from state to state.

I don't care about party what matters is what will benefit the masses.

I say kudos to Rotimi Amaechi for his achievement in rail sector.
When he was Rivers State governor, he dealth with cult members and the state was peaceful. Wike now dines with cultists.

Heavenly Father will help us get rid of those who don't mean well for us.
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by newsynews: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Guy 1: ''Talk about a case of rape and we talk about people living like there's no tomorrow. Sometimes you go to the mall and you see a child of 5 and a child of 7 wearing bum-shorts and walking around, and you see their parents walking behind and are like 'oh those are my kids'. Sometimes what the 5year old, the 10-year old or the 7-year old is wearing is revealing...''

Lolo: ''The presenter cuts in ''I'm sorry I'm gonna cut you there. That's a child.''

Guy 1: ''Do you know that from that age children start developing a mind of their own?''

Lolo: ''The child is wearing shorts... the child is not a sexual thing... the child is a child. You guys are the ones that are sexualizing that child.''

Do you know that from that day children start
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by SaturnNick(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ancient trains and carriages. Omg, we are really left behind globally
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by deboysben(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
SaturnNick:
They better take it slow cos it may cause loss of life in the future if not properly done
you get my point exactly

That's what am trying to make them understand but they are politically blind with that.
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
deboysben:

I rest my case.
'Cheap political points' on such a huge project? Why are you guys so bitter?

2 Likes

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by demelza: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
nutripot:
Rubbish! They are test running the track when it is not completed. Where are the coaches?

I hope yoruba folks won't fall for this scam. I bet you this project will be postponed to 2020
All of us have fallen for this scam as long as we keep on getting projects like this in the west.
Remain woke in your underdeveloped region.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by demelza: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
biztip:

its like that's d only project they re going to election with. I can see d desperation. the type scammers showcase in their craft
Of course you will know scammers and their craft.
Are you not a hawker of products made in taiwan?
Tueh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by ZACHIE: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
SaturnNick:
Ancient trains and carriages. Omg, we are really left behind globally

If PDP gave us this ancient trains and tracks 15 years ago, we wouldn't have needed these.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by maximus4455(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Get a tutor now. https:///2zWYXtl

1 Like

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Elfaris(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
God bless Nigeria. God bless PMB and PYO #PMB2019 #NextLevel...haters will just keep hating and seeing the country progress to greater heights.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by seguntijan(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
When Alex Badeh was Chief of Defence Staff under Jonathan, he stole the defence budget and empowered Boko Haram to grow stronger and kill my cousin, a young accountant with Lake Chad Research Institute Maiduguri who had just started a family.

BH also captured Mubi and made the Badeh family compound their headquarters. It didn't matter to Alex, who evacuated his family to safety and used his stolen wealth to acquire commercial properties and mansions in Wuse II, Maitama and Florida for himself and his children.

But nemesis came calling yesterday, when gunmen killed him in either a targeted assassination or a robbery-kidnap gone wrong. Badeh contributed to insecurity, and insecurity claimed his life. May the likes of Alex Badeh never know peace in life and death.

Nurah Alkali

2 Likes

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by candygist: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
deboysben:

I rest my case.
Abeg shift . Bad energy

3 Likes

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by candygist: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
shitholenation:
Where have this minister been?he seems to be at the background for a while,i hope all is well?

All is well man . He is busy working and you are busy hating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by rottennaija(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
deboysben:

I rest my case.

Not this govt... They have a point to prove, maybe unless if pmb doesn't win, then those that come on board may abandon it. But I don't see it happening. I should also add that when we have a working rail system, prices of commodities will crash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
uzohrome:
Amaechi becomes the most working and outstanding amongst the appointed Ministers . Good job brother. A true Biafran smiley

Have you seen South African train, morocco
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by rottennaija(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
EVILFOREST:
It appears AMAECHI is more efficient and useful than FASHOLA.
I am not surprised.
WIKE still they learn for where AMAECHI dey

Just because you have not seen something tangible doesn't mean Fashola isn't working. Fashola is one of the best ministers today. His task is hard and big. Projects on power generation and transmission worked on by his ministry takes 4 to 5 years to complete.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by fakati(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
This won't stop us from voting out the dullard
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Felixv: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lush100:

"Don't be surprised"

no sir i will not be surprised.

in fact i am sure that that is what is going to happen.
in fact the project will likely not be completed to a fully standard modern rail .
the only thing we are seeing are the laying works, the real project is more than all these write ups. they will leave that moving metal as the train.

why don't you be a good diligent kid and get a yellow vest,safety helmet and volunteer as a project manager at the site (free,with no pay) . Then you can update us daily (am sure you are interested in where your money is going).

those who wish well for their country shouldn't sit idle on their assess --

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by SingleWahala(f): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
PointZerom:
Hope there's a cow to test run the rail with them because I know that Buhari is doing this for easy transportation of cows.

But education and health sectors that's not of any importance to cows are neglected.

THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE.
eaayaaaa ! Abeg who did this to you undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by NigerianDiamond(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
comos:
Amaehi, the minister of Lagos-ibadan railway,

you left port-Harcourt - makurdi rail line to concentrate on the west,

we are waiting for you in rivers state,

I am very sure it is Lagos/Ibadan people that will come and vote for your party

Has he ever done anything that you applauded? Do not cast aspersions on people most especially if you do not have first-hand knowledge of what they are doing and moreover every project of government has been appropriated for, when it is the turn of Port Harcourt -Makurdi raining gauge, he will do the needful. In all, you will still find his fault even when the project takes off today.

2 Likes

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by shugabasbn: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
What the prince of Egba and Lord of Otuopke failed to achieved in 16 yrs Jubril of Sudan has done it less than 4yrs, I think we should just hand over Nigeria to Foreigners

1 Like

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by ikorodureporta: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
What of d remaining 100km
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by bkool7(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
What Nigerians want to see is results.
Thank you God for Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Nwachineke1980: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
I was expecting to see pictures of Amechi inside a moving train.
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Lush100(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
Felixv:

why don't you be a good diligent kid and get a yellow vest,safety helmet and volunteer as a project manager at the site (free,with no pay) . Then you can update us daily (am sure you are interested in where your money is going).

those who wish well for their country shouldn't sit idle on their assess --

wishing well for the country is good, and that's what i am all about but going by antecedent that is my submission. AirNigeria is a prime example.

here is wishing Nigeria a completed standard long-term functional modern railway. that is my wish.
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by biztip: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
demelza:
Of course you will know scammers and their craft.
Are you not a hawker of products made in taiwan?
Tueh
yea, a hwaker that can take care of ur whole family both extended for d rest of their days. anu mpama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Pension For Ex Governors - Buhari ( Vanguard) / 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration / Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.