Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (39564 Views)

I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by tommenoh(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Oh,the gullibility of Nigerians!This is why,sometimes,I purposefully, look the other way,when we are beleaguered with misfortunes ...because I believe,we deserve it!
How do we continue to fall prey to tricks,spurned by politicians, to awe our sensibilities and appear fugged of enlightenment??! A 36km distance,covered in 50mins,plus and we are crowing here?! 6km from Abeokuta,when Ibadan has not been reached,yet?!in the 21st century,we applaud this type of locomotive??!hmmm

1 Like

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by ak22(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nigeria suppose don advance than this kin trail
You no try ooo Amechi
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by deomelllo: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
deboysben:
Don't be surprise that after campaign and elections work at that site will slow down and eventually be abandoned.

They are rushing it whether the work is solid or not just to meet up their way of securing south west votes.

However, They are also over hyping this project just to secure cheap political points. Well it's for those their brains are being used.

I rest my case.

We've heard this crying and moaning anti Nigerian ipob sentiments before and it's getting more and more boring and unintelligent.

In the warped and backward minds of Igbos and PDP elements, the losers, looters and corrupt PDP that left us with nothing after 16 years in office and $800 billion earning are the good people while the people completing, starting and finishing projects to benefit Nigerians are the bad people.

I know you are praying and hoping they abandon this project just like your crooked and corrupt PDP uncles abandoned thousands of projects all over Nigeria, but these projects can not be abandoned because they are fully funded, they are completely paid.
Nigeria is completing projects all over the place because people are not looting and stealing money like your PDP uncles did for 16 years.

Nigeria is winning, Igbos and their looting and stealing uncles are losing

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Guestlander: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
tommenoh:
Oh,the gullibility of Nigerians!This is why,sometimes,I purposefully, look the other way,when we are beleaguered with misfortunes ...because I believe,we deserve it!
How do we continue to fall prey to tricks,spurned by politicians, to awe our sensibilities and appear fugged of enlightenment??! A 36km distance,covered in 50mins,plus and we are crowing here?! 6km from Abeokuta,when Ibadan has not been reached,yet?!in the 21st century,we applaud this type of locomotive??!hmmm

It was a test run, the project is not even completed yet. What is being done is verifiable. I don't understand the tricks you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by foreshore(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by deomelllo: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
tommenoh:

The words test run flew over your head.

I just don't know why you people are sad and depressed because Nigeria is finally starting and finishing projects to serve and benefit Nigerians.

You people obviously prefer 16 years of looting, stealing and projects abandonment.

I got news for you, we've turned corner, we are not going back to looting, stealing and projects abandonment. Get used to our new reality.

5 Likes

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by demelza: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
biztip:

yea, a hwaker that can take care of ur whole family both extended for d rest of their days. anu mpama
Developers!
Chest beater-in-chief grin
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by SaturnNick(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
ZACHIE:

If PDP gave us this ancient trains and tracks 15 years ago, we wouldn't have needed these.
I grew up to find these trains. I guess the locality you are never had one. I expected an improvement by the change government.
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by tommenoh(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
deomelllo:

I just don't know why you people are sad and depressed because Nigeria is finally starting and finishing projects to serve and benefit Nigerians.

You people obviously prefer 16 years of looting, stealing and projects abandonment.

I got news for you, we've turned corner, we are not going back to looting, stealing and projects abandonment. Get used to our new reality.
My bad! Test run,,,yes!now I see it.still,we are testing old model rail system, in this age?!
Be that as it may,I Never supported the past administration not am I a paid lackey:infact,I threw scathing scorn on PDP,during Jonathan's time.too gutless and unable to build on his luck,riding to power.corruption, strived under his time as umpire.
But do not be deceived, its still present and waxing stronger than sentiments and pro sai baba cries,can deafen.call a spade,just that and be candid
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by tommenoh(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
Guestlander:

It was a test run, the project is not even completed yet. What is being done is verifiable. I don't understand the tricks you are talking about.
Words!!how it can be so easily,twisted!!well, that's your understanding of it but I bet you,its not what these men at the helm,see.but,what is my own?I don't traverse that section and can not,verify that.but what I saw in kogi,passing thru the steel company,isn't what was announced. Same scenario,is applicable here.all man,to his own opinion.
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Guestlander: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
tommenoh:

Words!!how it can be so easily,twisted!!well, that's your understanding of it but I bet you,its not what these men at the helm,see.but,what is my own?I don't traverse that section and can not,verify that.but what I saw in kogi,passing thru the steel company,isn't what was announced. Same scenario,is applicable here.all man,to his own opinion.

This is not Kogi or a steel company. This is a rail project from Lagos to Kano. The Lagos to Ibadan section is the one being inspected.
Apathy and cynicism are the last things we need in an environment where politicians have become very adept at deceiving the populace. If we see something good we should applaud it and call them out when they are not being truthful.

2 Likes

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by adekolaelect(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
deboysben:
Don't be surprise that after campaign and elections work at that site will slow down and eventually be abandoned.

They are rushing it whether the work is solid or not just to meet up their way of securing south west votes.

However, They are also over hyping this project just to secure cheap political points. Well it's for those their brains are being used.

I rest my case.
leave alone free yourself from the bondage ,depart hatred ,reason well so your future will bright
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by deomelllo: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
[s]
tommenoh:

My bad! Test run,,,yes!now I see it.still,we are testing old model rail system, in this age?!
Be that as it may,I Never supported the past administration not am I a paid lackey:infact,I threw scathing scorn on PDP,during Jonathan's time.too gutless and unable to build on his luck,riding to power.corruption, strived under his time as umpire.
But do not be deceived, its still present and waxing stronger than sentiments and pro sai baba cries,can deafen.call a spade,just that and be candid
[/s]

Save this crap for your sad, depressed, angry, bitter, disgruntled, frustrated and anti-Nigeria ipob village friends.

1 Like

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Duru009(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
GEJ PROJECT !
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by tommenoh(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Save this crap for your sad, depressed, angry, bitter, disgruntled, frustrated and anti-Nigeria ipob village friends.
Ehhehehaa!e pain am!
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Charly68: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
deboysben:

I rest my case.
. Buhari no dey deceive ..! Get your facts correct .
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by biztip: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
demelza:
Developers! Chest beater-in-chief grin
at least there is sth am good at unlike ......
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by yuvisan: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
We pray that the deadline for completion of the project will be met.

That is what Nigerians, true patriots want to hear, not infantile BOOING BY THOSE WHO HAVE NO SENSE OF THEIR RESPONSIBILITY.

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOUR SHORTCOMINGS, AND CROWN YOUR EFFORTS THROUGH THE INFINITE MERITS OF

THE MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS. AMEN ! AMEN ! AMEN !
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by cronsberg: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
All these mingling with chinese people is making ameachi to look like a black chinaman o, see his sharp chinese looking suit in the first pic lol. But honestly eh, the things that i only used to watch on national geographic or history chanel and used to wonder when will those type of projects come to my dear nija are finally been done right here in nija. Things like clearing of massive jungles and forests to lay railway lines and highways, building airport terminals from scratch, overcoming treacherous terrain to connect massive power lines and fiber optic cables, building super dams, super malls, super factories etc etc basically things that make a country function. Today all those things listed which i honestly only used to see on documentaries in foriegn lands are a reality right here in this country and this lagos ibadan rail is just one of them. For that am happy and stand with buhari
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by alen4smith(m): 12:52am On Dec 20, 2018
deboysben:

I rest my case.
I guess you don't know the meaning of test run if not you wouldn't write this.
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by DeepNuggets: 2:04am On Dec 20, 2018
deboysben:

I rest my case.

Pdp robot ready to oppose any and every good news...redemption camp is on km46 so in case you didn't know, the rail is nearing completion. With the ones currently in use all these feats within 4 years don't look like campaign to me but what do i know??

1 Like

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by sleemomymy: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
deboysben:

I rest my case.
ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF. PDP FOR 16YEAR HAVE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO DO SAME TO WIN AN ELECTION BUT THEY DECIDED TO LOOT THE MONEY. NOW SOMEONE WITH POLITICAL WILL YO MAKE NIGERIA GREAT IS DOING IT AND ALL YOU COULD SAY IS TO CONDEMN. YOU ARE TRUELY AN ENIMY OF A BETTER NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Rhea(f): 5:35am On Dec 21, 2018
FriendNG:

http://thenationonlineng.net/history-lagos-ibadan-standard-gauge-rail-line-test-run/

Can't we source these steel rails from Ajaokuta and create jobs for Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Konquest: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
deomelllo:

^^^^
^^^^
Well said @ deomelllo! grin

The rail project is a 156 kilometre Lagos-Ibadan fast rail with extension to
Nigeria’s premier port in Apapa, Lagos. This will decongest the roads of heavy
duty 40-feet container trucks and lead to undamaged roads.

The potentials are huge - massive from end of January 2019!

All the best!
Re: History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) by Konquest: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^
^^^^
"Amaechi becomes one of the MOST HARD WORKING and outstanding amongst the appointed Ministers .
Good job to the indefatigable Minister. "A TRUE NIGERIAN."

"Ikwerre meka!"[X5]
grin

Thanks to Rivers State for producing this indefatigable Ikwerre man... he's
always checking projects as and when due. That's the way to go! grin

PS: @uzohrome, the Ikwerre ethnic nationality rejected rebel secession in 1967.
Captain Elechi Amadi, a great Ikwerre man who was born on May 12, 1934-29 June 2016 (aged 82)
when he passed away rejected secession in 1967!

He served in the "3rd Marine Commando (3MCDO)" [3rd Marine Division of the Nigerian Army] after Federal
Troops commanded by Lt. Colonel Benjamin Adekunle liberated him from prison in Port Harcourt during the
final defeat of the rebels between May 17-24, 1968

Read More here:
1]https://www.nairaland.com/3493194/ikwerres-went-against-igbo-colonisation
2]https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/elechi-amadi-dies-82/
3]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elechi_Amadi
4]https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/book-serial-the-war-proper-3mcdos-30-day-march-on-port-harcourt/
5] "The Forgotten Victims: Ethnic Minorities in the Nigerian Civil War, 1967-1970." Arua Oko Omaka
https://encompass.eku.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://en.wikipedia.org/&httpsredir=1&article=1017&context=jora

^^^^^
^^^^^
Full steam ahead... Well done for the FG and
Minister Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and his
dynamic team at the Ministry.

Next... Lagos to Calabar rail line and Osogbo
to Ado-Ekiti rail line... and PH to Maiduguri
rail line!
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize A Female Suicide Bomber At Yamtake, Borno State / No Pension For Ex Governors - Buhari ( Vanguard) / Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.