Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 (17259 Views)

Nigerian Leaders Like Men In ‘Drunken Stupor’ – Kukah / Atiku: Nigeria Needs Urgent Rescue / We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2018
I'm very neutral when it comes to politics but even looking at things as a layman I will want someone that has a hands on experience about how things are run to lead the nation. Even though there's no saint in politics I will still vouch for atiku at least whatever he must have looted in the past he still invested in the country thereby creating jobs and sustaining the economy in he's own quota.

Mind of a layman
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Olaniyi for the upteenth time go back to school.
Sorry, I Did Not Know That U Are A Weed Smoker. God Will Help U Biko
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Idokoegbunu:
Sorry, I Did Not Know That U Are A Weed Smoker. God Will Help U Biko
Go back to school olaniyi.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
A country of population of about 200 million has never produced a leader as good as one who dare not be caught under an American made pyjamas let a lone visiting.

I hope Atiku in his bid to appear unrelenting, is not mistaken us for his Sugar-cane brain filled !POB slaves.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by deomelllo: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Go back to school olaniyi.
Am A Student Idiot
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Idokoegbunu:
Am A Student Idiot

Education is far from you olaniyi.

Unless you are planning how to obtain oluwole certificate.

Get better education coz half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Education is far from you olaniyi.

Unless you are planning how to obtain oluwole certificate.

Get better education coz half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary.
It Seems U Are Mad
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Idokoegbunu:
It Seems U Are Mad

You must have attended all these community secondary school.

the actions around u says so.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by michoim(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku very low sense in some of his utterances never cease to amaze me
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by israelmao(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
To my mind take Buhari and Atiku out of the picture and bring the combination of Obi and Osinbajo into government.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by AirBagi(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
mmorah6:
does sapele matter in nigeria i mean what is sapele aturu sapele nama
To you it doesn't, cause you and you IPOB brothers are the same you only care about your self and you stupid pocket thats why you kill each other at the slightest opportunities for money, we don't want criminals like you and atiku in this country OK, I wish you get only the east as you want your stupid biafruad psychopath
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Chest-beater grin

Lizard comes to mind
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Charly68: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
People with questionable wealth aren't fit to rule the country again..Buhari should be searching for those that will take over from him in 2023 ..Goodbye
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by peterphd(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
chloride6:
We concurr.....

You are a rare breed of merciless looters who plan to put the dark days of military rule to shame...

Did you switch sides ?
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by chloride6: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
peterphd:

Did you switch sides ?

Nope just got another gun so I can shoot both at the same time.

Buhari and Atiku are rubbish. I'm too old to be deceiving myself.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Yupng: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, we deserve better than this. These elders all has nothing to offer us. I pray God force some sense inside the head of our youths.

Leave all these old yesterday grandpas alone. One is sick and old and the other a thief. Abi dem swear for us ni. Let us give the new breed a chance abeg una.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by DaCharis2016: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
It's all easier said than done. We mostly have experienced Yahoo boys in Nigeria.

Atiku, make Obasanjo no hear this one ooh.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by nextstep(m): 12:58am On Dec 20, 2018
I don't know why we keep getting ourselves distracted over who is corrupt, or who is not, who is a saint, or who is a pretender.

What is the difference between 200M for cutting grass during dullard's tenure, or Stella's bullet proof vehicles during GEJ? And how does Atiku's alleged collaboration with an American senator help (or not help) people feed their families? There are no saints in Nigeria, so just let everybody vote their way in peace without fighting over people that don't give a damn and attend each others' weddings using our collective money.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Prompto: 1:45am On Dec 20, 2018
PureMe01:
more pains grin grin grin Forgive Me Please
. this are the kind of things from Igbo land once is force to respond to because NL is a faceless forum.

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Prompto: 1:49am On Dec 20, 2018
justscorchone:
I'm very neutral when it comes to politics but even looking at things as a layman I will want someone that has a hands on experience about how things are run to lead the nation. Even though there's no saint in politics I will still vouch for atiku at least whatever he must have looted in the past he still invested in the country thereby creating jobs and sustaining the economy in he's own quota.

Mind of a layman
More like the mind of a foolish boy, according to your analogy a thief who stole from you should be allowed to lead your destinybso he can invest the goodwill he looted from you ?! I have seen several dull brain Igbos your own foolishness is remarkable.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by oneTIMEman(m): 2:15am On Dec 20, 2018
Thunder
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Prompto:

More like the mind of a foolish boy, according to your analogy a thief who stole from you should be allowed to lead your destinybso he can invest the goodwill he looted from you ?! I have seen several dull brain Igbos your own foolishness is remarkable.

I won't trade insults with you because I was brought up better, tell me one politician you know that hasn't embellezzed money before? I will wait.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Prompto: 2:55am On Dec 20, 2018
justscorchone:

I won't trade insults with you because I was brought up better, tell me one politician you know that hasn't embellezzed money before? I will wait.
. The self confessed kickback taking bigoted Peter Obi.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by remedykboy: 3:48am On Dec 20, 2018
akinhanger:

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, on Wednesday said the type of leadership that he and his running mate, Mr. Peter Obi, offer Nigerians has not been seen in the country since Independence.

Atiku, who spoke during a town hall meeting with representatives of the business community in Aba, Abia State, blamed the ruling All Progressives Congress for allegedly instigating economic regression in the country.

According to the PDP candidate, Nigerians cannot afford to have 50 million unemployed men and women.

He said, “That is why there is insecurity. To be able to do business, you must have a secure environment. Otherwise, you will not even be able to come out of your house and go to your factory.

“We have two very experienced men, both in governance and business: Peter Obi and myself. I don’t think Nigeria has ever produced this type of leadership since Independence. If you are doubting us, you know what you should do? Try the two of us.

“If you’re producing juice, I’m a manufacturer of beverages. If you’re producing plastics, I’m a manufacturer of plastics. If you have poultry, I’m a manufacturer of livestock.

“If you’re selling food in the market, I own fast food (restaurants). If you are in printing, I have a printing industry. If you are into broadcasting, I own television stations.

“So, what are you going to tell me?”

Abubakar stated that his various companies had been spending N600m to pay for trucks haulage until he decided to start his own haulage business.

“I sat down with them and said, ‘No, we must go into road haulage. Let’s have our own trucks. I can’t spend N600m on mere road haulage.’ And today, we’re in a successful haulage industry.

“So, my brothers and sisters, the government that has tried to solve most of the challenges that the business community are facing in this country is the PDP government and here is another opportunity, so you don’t repeat the mistake of bringing back this government,” he said.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/nigeria-hasnt-produced-leaders-like-obi-and-i-since-1960-atiku.html
yes Big thief and a great liar
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by PureMe01: 6:13am On Dec 20, 2018
Prompto:
. this are the kind of things from Igbo land once is force to respond to because NL is a faceless forum.
feel ur pains & torment alone.i cant share that with u grin grin
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by ekhai(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2018
THAT'S EVIDENT IIN PAGE 32-33, VOLUME 2, UNDER MMY WATCH, BY YOUR BOSS AREMU OLUSEGUN OBASANJO.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by deyahaya: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2018
Nigeria can never produce your type and will never produce you because it will amount to a suicidal, Atiku a father of looters, Obi a container economy what are we expecting from them than to open the CBN Voult. Atiku/Obi, never in my country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Primaries: PDP Unveils Screening Committee / Fct Minister Hosts Kashim Shettima, As Vp Candidate Meets Fct Stakeholders / Tribunal: Anti Bomb Experts Take Over Presidential Election Petition Courtroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.