Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 (17257 Views)

Nigerian Leaders Like Men In ‘Drunken Stupor’ – Kukah / Atiku: Nigeria Needs Urgent Rescue / We Need Leaders Like Obasanjo - Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by NSK4U(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
you're always on point my incoming president God bless AtikuObi God bless PDP God bless Nigeria
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by OhiOfIhima: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2018
R
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Gkemz: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Apart from Goodluck, every other leader Nigeria has produced so far has been counterfeits.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
can someone pls show Mr atiku the right way to the state?
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Badmus20(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
wat about YOU and OBASANJO
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by chloride6: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
We concurr.....

You are a rare breed of merciless looters who plan to put the dark days of military rule to shame...
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hmmm seems lalasticlala is a PDP man. He keeps pushing PDP threads to front page even when the threads are just retárded like this one.

An international looter is claiming that Nigeria has not had anyone like him since 1960 forgetting that he was in power with OBJ for 8 years where its on record that he stole money meant for generations in just 8 years.

Yes we have not seen any like him and never will.

The one we saw when he was VP we now wish to unsee it.

2019 to 2023 is for bubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Denikayan: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin grin

Whoever is sucking Atiku dickk is doing it well
Dude just fantasizing at will

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by farem: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
You're right, alhaji Atiku.

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by AntiWailer: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lol
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by 2buffagain(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
This fawker...

Obi: Maybe

Atiku: is a generic aso rock thief. Him type full ground scatter.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by igwefivestar(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
akinhanger:

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, on Wednesday said the type of leadership that he and his running mate, Mr. Peter Obi, offer Nigerians has not been seen in the country since Independence.

Atiku, who spoke during a town hall meeting with representatives of the business community in Aba, Abia State, blamed the ruling All Progressives Congress for allegedly instigating economic regression in the country.

According to the PDP candidate, Nigerians cannot afford to have 50 million unemployed men and women.

He said, “That is why there is insecurity. To be able to do business, you must have a secure environment. Otherwise, you will not even be able to come out of your house and go to your factory.

“We have two very experienced men, both in governance and business: Peter Obi and myself. I don’t think Nigeria has ever produced this type of leadership since Independence. If you are doubting us, you know what you should do? Try the two of us.

“If you’re producing juice, I’m a manufacturer of beverages. If you’re producing plastics, I’m a manufacturer of plastics. If you have poultry, I’m a manufacturer of livestock.

“If you’re selling food in the market, I own fast food (restaurants). If you are in printing, I have a printing industry. If you are into broadcasting, I own television stations.

“So, what are you going to tell me?”

Abubakar stated that his various companies had been spending N600m to pay for trucks haulage until he decided to start his own haulage business.

“I sat down with them and said, ‘No, we must go into road haulage. Let’s have our own trucks. I can’t spend N600m on mere road haulage.’ And today, we’re in a successful haulage industry.

“So, my brothers and sisters, the government that has tried to solve most of the challenges that the business community are facing in this country is the PDP government and here is another opportunity, so you don’t repeat the mistake of bringing back this government,” he said.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/nigeria-hasnt-produced-leaders-like-obi-and-i-since-1960-atiku.html
lol but we never produce una yet. Anyway am atikulated.
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by ofiko123(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by kbbanj10(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mr Atiku or what did you call yourself, why na. The owner of American university who dare not travel to America this is a battle you can NEVER win. Pls spend less on this adventure so you don't get bankrupt. A word enough for d wise

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by OKorowanta: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mad craze!
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Omoboricash(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
The kind of leadership that killed the government universities and built his private university while he was vice president. The leadership that acquired wealth at the expense of masses, the leader that US Congress man named in corruption charges that sent him to jail, and our own VP could not step his feet on america soil since 2007. The kind of leadership that failed to remit government money from Intel company. If saduna were to be your type of leader, the opportunity you had to obtain diploma in law couldn't have possible because u enjoyed free education of sadauna. How many poor man children can afford to pay your private university fee
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by WaffenSS(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wait

He owns:
Media broadcast stations
Beverage company
Plastics company
Printing company
Farms
Haulage business that saved him N600m

And yet he earns a paltry 20m a year?

Sounds like all his businesses are failing
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by contigiency(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
If you are sure, I dare you to go to America.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by jellington: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku owns 16 % of Intels. A company between the Volpis of Italy and a number of other international merchants of villainy against African states. Intels started in Nigeria as Nicotes, but eventually transformed to Intels.
For years this company has held the monopoly of generating revenues from all marine activities in Nigeria for NPA. It’s been making massive revenues, making more money than perhaps any of the 36 states in Nigeria except Lagos.
Anyone who knows the damage Intels has done to the Nigerian economy through its monopoly and extortionate rates, without remitting proper revenues to govt will stop Atiku from being President.
Intels by compromising everyone at top level in govt, Presidents, ministers of transport, MDs of NPA got away with gross violations of the law. They couldn’t buy Buhari this time around or the young lady who is MD of NPA, Hadiza Bala Usman. She broke the monopoly of Intels allowing another yard to build the FPSO for Egina, the Total project. Other companies are also now allowed to run base services at Onne instead of Intels alone, which has been the case for years.
Intels has been a cash cow for years, generating over $200m a month with very little going to govt. This has gone on for years. The company has controlled all marine revenues for decades making billions of dollars.
This is the primary source of Atiku’s enormous wealth. By breaking the monopoly, Buhari threatens the wealth of Atiku, reason he outspent every contestant in Port Harcourt to become the candidate of PDP. For Atiku it isn’t about Nigeria though he feigns that. It’s an existential fight. His vast empire of patronage, with Intels at the center is threatened. His Italian and Lebanese mafia are threatened with extinction. They will fight dirty, they will fight with everything they’ve got.
If Atiku wins, Intels becomes a monstrous behemoth Controlling all govt revenues. They are behind Eko Atlantic City, a mega project built for the rich and well heeled, to separate the corrupt and opulent rich from the wretched poor in the country. Just like Atiku’s American University of Nigeria where the lowest fee is N5m per annum.
Atiku is the ultimate exploitative bourgeois. Taking advantage of access to govt to make as much money as possible. The ultimate benefactor of a corrupt rentier economy, where state resources are shared by the powerful and the connected to amass enormous wealth at the expense of the country. That’s been Atiku’s life. You can’t point to any notable business with his name on it, but exploiting access to govts to buy NITEL or Intels monopolizing govt marine income for his use is his style. Cronyism, patronage that continues to enrich Atiku and impoverishes the nation.
Nigerians shouldn’t be deceived. Atiku will connive with Lebanese, Italians any foreigners to sell off Nigeria. If he became President, a few Nigerians in his circle will be very rich, but Nigeria will be worse off for the mass majority.
Above this the Lebanese and Italians in particular would have gotten a presidential accolyte that will work with them to enslave Nigerians.
If you doubt, go to Intels Onne and see the segregation. Italians, Lebanese and all whites treated like gods with the Nigerians as inconvenient appendages. Atiku will be bad for Nigeria. Nigerians open your eyes.
May God save us from Atiku.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by FLYFIRE(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Come Februay (FAILED-BUHARI) Nigerians WILL jubilate like we did when his thieving-god father Abacha died. Buhari is A BAD NEWS..NOTHING WILL KEEP him in Aso rock beyond coming elections..NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Felixv: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tetehjewels:
Hmmm seems lalasticlala is a PDP man. He keeps pushing PDP threads to front page even when the threads are just retárded like this one.

An international looter is claiming that Nigeria has not had anyone like him since 1960 forgetting that he was in power with OBJ for 8 years where its on record that he stole money meant for generations in just 8 years.

Yes we have not seen any like him and never will.

The one we saw when he was VP we now wish to unsee it.

2019 to 2023 is for bubu

One of the first signs of dementia is short-term memory loss -- I seriously think atiku needs medical attention --or is buhari already getting inside his brain
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by xynerise: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku STFU!!

You shouldn't be talking about good governance
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
yarimo:
ATIKU a man with dubious characters - GOODLUCK jonathan 2014

OBI is a criminal -- OBIANO 2016

ATIKU must go to AMERICA -- nigerians 2018

Atiku is perfect for the job. He’s not a bigot, has fresh ideas, an successful businessman, will to work with the youths and loves and values all Nigerians.

May he win! The Time Has Come.

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by GarriKoro(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nigeria has not produced a thief like you that's for sure
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by oluwasegun007(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Men I need to leave this country as soon as possible...
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by eddybill76: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
These people should for GOD sake allow the youth to rule

Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Jabioro: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
I saw a self apllauded thief...
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by Alajiki(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
This Atiku don dey mad grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by eebraa(m): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lol
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by ikorodureporta: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
See as dem stand like homos
Re: Atiku: Nigeria Has Not Produced Leaders Like Obi And I Since 1960 by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
but why Obi be smiling alws like an idiot... looks like full grown slowpoke while Atiku looking like over bloated pig. Honestly these men aren't just fit to rep Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) / Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session / Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.