Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) (11255 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Who Wants To Be My Date For Vals / What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by mikebuddy(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2006
U want ring Hmm,ur own better pass oh.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by jayvinnie(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2006
Val's day?hmmmmmm......
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by Xinfu(f): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2006
I really hope that you have a fantastic night... my husband proposed to me on my bday 24-12-87 and I thought he got me nothing but when we got to his friends house he took me outside and proposed!! it was so romantic there was a rose and a box and it was beautiful... to top it off he also had party people inside... with a big cake in my chinese name and everything.... love him to bits... cheesy
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by Ashbaby(f): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2006
Wow! Now that has to be really the most beautiful thing ever!!! Good for you, girl!

I just found out that they gave me a working shift for that day....yeah, that's ok. My getaway is on the 16th!!! Can't wait!
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by Xinfu(f): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2006
hehe... because my mother and father in law couldn't come to the first wedding... we are having a massive wedding in china cheesy my dream has to be married in china... and to meet his family... if they are anything like him then I will love em! and we will take lots and lots of pictures,,, hehe I'm really looking forward to it :d
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by ocho(f): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2006
ooh! joy! wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by mikebuddy(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2006
Few days now to val.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by SIBLI06(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2006
I've bought my wife a diamond and saphire chain for vals. I plan to wake her on vals with breakfast in bed and a glass of non-alcoholic wine (She is pregnant with our first, otherwise it would be champagne). We hopefully will spend the day watching movies and go out to silverbird for the evening. Hope she like her pressie!!
Spoil your partner this vals!!!
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by Rhodalyn(f): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2006
i do not av any plans 4 vals day cuz ma bopyfriend is really far away from me sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by cheekee(f): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2006
@rhodalyn you are just like me..........it's gonn be a very lonely vals day for me cause the person i am to share it with lives very far away from me!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by prettyH(f): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2006
SIBLI_06:

I've bought my wife a diamond and saphire chain for vals. I plan to wake her on vals with breakfast in bed and a glass of non-alcoholic wine (She is pregnant with our first, otherwise it would be champagne). We hopefully will spend the day watching movies and go out to silverbird for the evening. Hope she like her pressie!!
Spoil your partner this vals!!!

Thats what we are talking about. Pls guys take a cue.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by tamia(f): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2006
woah!!!!!!!!! still no plans for Feb 14
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by ocho(f): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2006
vals! vals! vals!! i have no idea what i'll be doing that day either but oh well! cool
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by disney(f): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2006
@ Xinfu,

That was so romantic, l almost felt a tear coming out of my eyes. Am so happy for you. grin
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by tochi(f): 5:17am On Feb 10, 2006
No plans whatsoevr....................probably watch tv and eat icecream! The usual..lol

font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by hotangel2(f): 5:17am On Feb 10, 2006
The valentine thing is not moving me anymore ooo...

Im just confused now. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by thupsie(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2006
As for me i wud spend time with the girl i like but no sex sad
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by ocho(f): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2006
Good enough! try to focus more on having fun with her and think less about sex ok smiley that shouldn't make you sad smiley
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by wifey06: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2006
I DUNNO Y MOST GRLS GO ON OBOU " MY MAN GOT ME THIS AN D HE TOOK ME 2 AN EXPENSIVE RESTAURANT...BLA..BLA...BLA. DEY SEEM TO B 4GETING DA WHOLE POINT OV VALS IT MEENS SHOWIN LOVE NOT RECIEVIN PRESENTS AND BLABIN BOWT IT 2 UR FRENDS. I THINK THE BEST VALENTINES PRESENT A BOI CAN GIVE U IS HIS HEART AND LOVE NOT DIAMONDS AND ALL THAT ARTIFICIAL THINGS

ANY WAY MY PLANS ARE SPENDIN TYME WIV DA HUBBY THE WHOLE DAY. AND GIVING HIM ALL DA LOVE AND AFFECTION HE DESERVES kiss kiss BIG UP DA HUBBY LUV U 2 BITS kiss kiss
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by nellygurl(f): 2:00am On Feb 12, 2006
[color=#000099] wink smileymikebuddy i am sorry but that 3rd car aint a bugatti ...if u know cars that can never be a bugatti that name doesnt even fit in that list , it is the odd one out tongue
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by nike4luv(f): 2:03am On Feb 12, 2006
aint feelin dis yr at al..duno y
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by nellygurl(f): 2:08am On Feb 12, 2006
Valentine's Day stinks if your sweetie is far away. It's almost like you're single all over again and all the hearts and candy and stuff is a reminder of it. I hate this so called holiday!

girl, i agree with you but i dont hate the holiday, just hurts wehn ur sweetheart is somewhere else , cry
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by disney(f): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2006
@ Nelly, just eat ur chocholates alone to urself and cry on ur teddy. lol

But for real, go out there and have fun with ur girl friends if ur man is far away u know. grin valentine day ain't for lovers only, u know that right.

THere was some girl that murdered herself on valentine day cos she was lonely and got nothing. , Abeg, no one should kill his/herself o.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by ocho(f): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2006
shocked shocked really? that's rather sad. shocked
well, i'll be going shopping on vals day, i just thought of that cheesy scorpio girl, you want to join moi cool
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by Ib(f): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2006
Valentine's day is yet commercially pressured marketing strategy for retail giants and other businesses to extract more and more hard-earned cash from us. When i capture a serious bobo, i intend to make everyday we spend together valentine's day.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by ocho(f): 3:35am On Feb 13, 2006
that's sweet smiley
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by Ashbaby(f): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2006
wifey06:

I DUNNO Y MOST GRLS GO ON OBOU " MY MAN GOT ME THIS AN D HE TOOK ME 2 AN EXPENSIVE RESTAURANT, BLA, BLA, BLA. DEY SEEM TO B 4GETING DA WHOLE POINT OV VALS IT MEENS SHOWIN LOVE NOT RECIEVIN PRESENTS AND BLABIN BOWT IT 2 UR FRENDS.
I wonder why men take the credit for it and like to shine in the glory of what they did for their girls, then!
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by mikebuddy(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2006
Today is the D day,i booked Mr Biggs for me and my Girl Friend!
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by moyosoret(f): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2006
14th, every plan must be reported today, wat ya got and gave. share with us that doesnt have plans, lets see wat we missed.
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by stanley4u(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2006
helo girl what do u think about valinetine
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by mikebuddy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2006
I booked Mr Biggs for me and my Girlfriend.!!!!!!!,Plus one buggatti
Re: Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) by Eastcoast(f): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2006
i will just go about my very usual routine, no plans whatsoever

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Valentine Gifts For Guys / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / 8 Steps To Being More Ladylike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.