Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,123 members, 7,860,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

‘I Haven’t Sucked D*ck In Such A Long Time, I Miss Offset’s Pen!s’ – Video 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Haven’t Sucked D*ck In Such A Long Time, I Miss Offset’s Pen!s’ – Video 18+ (1512 Views)

I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Haven’t Sucked D*ck In Such A Long Time, I Miss Offset’s Pen!s’ – Video 18+ by nigeriapenmedia: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2018

Following her split from her now estranged husband Offset over infidelity, Cardi B has revealed she is seriously missing his penis.

The rapper and mother of one went on Instagram Live to chat with her fans, and in the process, she revealed it been long she sucked a d*ck and also misses Offset’s eggplant.

‘Oh my God. I almost died. My gag reflexes are leaving because I haven’t sucked d*ck in such a long time. I miss the D. Boutta relapse and call this n*gga.’

She also went on with describing the size of Offset’s eggplant to her fans, saying:

‘Big fat, black…….and heavy. I miss it. A. Lot. I want it.’

Watch the video below

News Source
: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/i-havent-sucked-dck-in-such-a-long-time-i-miss-offsets-pens-newly-single-cardi-b-cries-out-video/

Lalasticlala
Re: ‘I Haven’t Sucked D*ck In Such A Long Time, I Miss Offset’s Pen!s’ – Video 18+ by nigeriapenmedia: 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Cure Vaginal Odour Without Medicine, Herbs, Cream / IndecentStar Wants To Become A Sex Doll / Have You Ever Been Heartbroken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.