Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,629 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! (16100 Views)

When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by princekevo(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2010
When shall Nigerian women begin to discover that Sex is not a favour you do to you partner and when shall Nigerian men begin to take responsibility of satisfying the women sexually.
I think the problem is why such comments like this always arise between partners mostly in Nigeria. Nigerian women think sex is jst an obligation they owe to their partner. They do not see it as something they themselve can enjoy.
Though i dont blame them for such thought, becoz our Nigerian men on the other hand jst wanna satisfied themselve not minding if the woman is satisfied or not, as such the women see sex as men's thing and as a favour to them. So they can give it to you when the want to, when they are in the mood, when they think is right to fullfill their obligations.

@ poster i will suggest you lead you womon into exploiting the real sex, the level that both of you can achieve maximum satisfaction. I bet you will see your woman being the one initiating for sex even when she in her worst mood. No matter how tired she is, when ever she think of that multiple estacy you will take her to the urge starts coming out in her. But man it will take you a lot of work on a typical Nigerian women, that is if she is not playing you.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by emenim(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2010
honestly speaking, i do not think this issue should cause any dispute to either party because understanding one another's feelings should come top priority, and believe you me everything will play out simultaneously. and you will see that both spouse will be happy for it.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Olumogun: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2010
Nwaka77:

@ Poster

Why are you disturbing one with your marital problem? And as usual the Nigerian chuvinist pigs come flying out from every corner! Why do alot of Nigerians DECEIVE themselves and dabble into marraige when they know nothing about it? Let me ask you this, don't  you have marraige counselling where you live? If we were not in an age of technology, where will you run to, to report your spouse? Seriously Nigerians make their marraiges seem very unpalatable and UGLY. The constant female bashing bastards on Nairaland are always on the loose as well. If Nigerians are not busy hating on each other due to tribe then its due to gender. You all are cursed and that is why Nigeria can NEVER move forward due to the the calibre of people it has as citizens! Even Sudan is rejecting Nigerians. Countries around the world will continue to reject you because God don't like ugly.

No one forced your sex addicted backside to get married. You ought to have discussed sexual compatability with your spouse before walking down the aile. Maybe you are a lazy bum who never helps out with the kids or the home and allows the poor woman take care of everything and when she is all burnt out, you wonder why she does not want to sleep with your black, lazy, sweaty, stinking, hairy, craw-craw filled, probably herpes infected monkey behind! Abeg free the woman! You Naija males are not worth being married to in the first place. Marraige to you people is like a curse and will lead to an early grave! Go marry oyibo!  Also, since Nigerians are in the business of forcing people to get married and equate being married to happiness and contentment, why the hell are there so many threads created each day complaining about the spouse? Bloody hypocrates! Ufa' Akai!!!! angry

Is there no psychotherapist around here, someone's dog is on the loose. BELIEVE U ME. U NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!!! grin grin grin
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Lopsy: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2010
U can send the piece below to ur dear wife.

SHOP LOCK

If you are unmarried, store this as info to use when you do get married. For the married please share with your spouse.

MANY sisters have boasted in my presence of how often they have had to 'lock shop' early, or how they lock shop for weeks, sometimes months, in order to teach hubby a lesson or just to spite him. These sisters are of the impression that they can do as they please, because they have the shop keys. As a result, they lock shop for every little thing, without
giving consideration to the 'shopper'.

There are exceptions to every rule, and opinions will sometimes differ. However, where shop-locking is concerned, my philosophy is that shop should remain open at all times. I agree that teeth and tongue will meet, but shop-locking should never be used as a weapon or tool in conflict resolution. Couples should find suitable ways to solve problems.

It is a fact that not all 'shops' have a common closing time. As a matter of fact when one shop door closes, another is usually right around the corner with a big neon sign that blinks 'OPEN FOR BUSINESS'. Be wary of shops that are open late! The goods they stock are usually illegal, contaminated or expired. Ladies, if you or hubby should get sick or go to
an early grave, let it not be due to consumption of tainted goods from another woman's shop.

Shop-locking adds fuel to fire in most cases. Women should never be fooled into believing that by putting up a 'CLOSED' sign on the shop door they are on their way to problem solving. Women, a hungry man will not allow himself to starve to death. Some will stop at nothing in their quest to satisfy their seemingly insatiable hunger. They will accept anything, whether hot and spicy or cold and icy. Some men will eat food not for taste, but for mere survival. They eat to live, to satisfy a need. That, my friends, is the nature of man.

When shop locks, who suffers more? In reality isn't it the shopkeeper more than the shopper? Sisters, please, I implore you, learn from the immigrants who come and set up shop on our soil, and keep shop open. Stop closing shop for every little thing. Open shop in shop seasons. Open shop on holidays. Open shop late at nights. Open shop during storm and hurricane. Open shop when shop should be open.

Even the well-bred man who eats out and scrupulously cleans his hands and mouth will bring home even a morsel from his street meal. Visualise what could happen when shop reopens for business as usual and some of his contaminated crumbs fall onto your plate. Imagine that you would have contributed to this scenario by locking shop.

A word to the wise is sufficient!
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Olumogun: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^@ Lopsy

This is too much.

Am surprise that a lady is actually giving us this.

Thank u very much

And to all SHOP LOCKERS, oya Open up quick.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by MOBO444(f): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2010
Lopsy:

U can send the piece below to your dear wife.

SHOP LOCK
Shop-locking adds fuel to fire in most cases. Women should never be fooled into believing that by putting up a 'CLOSED' sign on the shop door they are on their way to problem solving. Women, a hungry man will not allow himself to starve to death. Some will stop at nothing in their quest to satisfy their seemingly insatiable hunger. They will accept anything, whether hot and spicy or cold and icy. Some men will eat food not for taste, but for mere survival. They eat to live, to satisfy a need. That, my friends, is the nature of man.
When shop locks, who suffers more? In reality isn't it the shopkeeper more than the shopper? Sisters, please, I implore you, learn from the immigrants who come and set up shop on our soil, and keep shop open. Stop closing shop for every little thing. Open shop in shop seasons. Open shop on holidays. Open shop late at nights. Open shop during storm and hurricane. Open shop when shop should be open.
Even the well-bred man who eats out and scrupulously cleans his hands and mouth will bring home even a morsel from his street meal. Visualise what could happen when shop reopens for business as usual and some of his contaminated crumbs fall onto your plate. Imagine that you would have contributed to this scenario by locking shop.

@Poster so you are a lady,Hmmmmmm,i am loving you more and more,please show all this other television soap opera lady the way before they lose their marriage or relationship.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by minotaur(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2010
Lopsy:

U can send the piece below to your dear wife.

SHOP LOCK

If you are unmarried, store this as info to use when you do get married. For the married please share with your spouse.

MANY sisters have boasted in my presence of how often they have had to 'lock shop' early, or how they lock shop for weeks, sometimes months, in order to teach hubby a lesson or just to spite him. These sisters are of the impression that they can do as they please, because they have the shop keys. As a result, they lock shop for every little thing, without
giving consideration to the 'shopper'.

There are exceptions to every rule, and opinions will sometimes differ. However, where shop-locking is concerned, my philosophy is that shop should remain open at all times. I agree that teeth and tongue will meet, but shop-locking should never be used as a weapon or tool in conflict resolution. Couples should find suitable ways to solve problems.

It is a fact that not all 'shops' have a common closing time. As a matter of fact when one shop door closes, another is usually right around the corner with a big neon sign that blinks 'OPEN FOR BUSINESS'. Be wary of shops that are open late! The goods they stock are usually illegal, contaminated or expired. Ladies, if you or hubby should get sick or go to
an early grave, let it not be due to consumption of tainted goods from another woman's shop.

what a beautifully written piece! full of metaphors and allegories. I could not agree more.

infact, the title should be 'THE SHOPPER'. I will personally translate this into a book and sell to all women who 'lock shop'. cheesy
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by minotaur(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2010
im loving you lopsy! grin grin grin
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by na2day(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2010
INFACT LOPSY U'RE AN ANGEL, God'll will bless u a million times quadrillion times, your marriage will not scatter IJN.
@poster, quickly show your wife this post ASAP!
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by marabout(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2010
@ Poster,

People have suggested many things already. Some useful, some funny.
First all only you know her.
But consider the following:
(1) for many people, intimacy (desire to have), dwindles after a few years together. She may be feeling more like your friend now.
(2) She may be wondering "intimacy na food?" Why does he want it so much? She may not have dated many guys before you snapped her up and may be inexperienced regarding men's high intimacy drive.
(3) Having househelp does not mean that she cannot be tired at the end of the day. Is she working? Does she get stressed up by her job or hate her boss?
(3a). Do you think you have really been a good lover in bed? That is, do you consider and know what makes her let everything out in the act? If not it may have been a one-sided pleasure over the years and a chore for her. My bother am not doubting your abilities, no man can honestly boast of it, because we were not brought up to know such about women, it has been learning on the "job" for most of us Africa men. I cannot imagine an African dad telling his son how to elicit "center of gravity/erogeneous zone".

(4)Lack of libido is a common sign of depression. We highly stigmatise psychiatric illness in our society. Yet it is common. "Am not in the mood" may also mean mood instability. You got to check that out. Has she lost weight, eats much less or much more than before? Does she appear as happy as she normally is?
(5) depending on where you live, you may seek help from a therapist together: family therapist for example. A friend's marriage was seriously heading for the rocks last year. I had to persuade both to seek help urgently. Now the wife says it's like they  have just got married now.
(6) knowing the stigma about female infidelity in our culture, our women are still very careful about wanton and sustained infidelity especially when they have kids with you. So don't assume she's doing anything funny outside. Good luck.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by matori(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2010
Guess na ur wife, just discuss it with her now.Body no be firewood.u 2 dey try show some understanding when she dey tired once in a while
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by kay9(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2010
I'm guessing by now, OP would've decided what advice he's gonna take, so i'm going to save my 2cents worth. But i personally have a bone to pick with all these responses about how a woman might be in a "phase", how she needs petting, how she needs to be talked to, and all that. Pray, has any of you considered the man's feelings? Doesn't he ever get into a "funk"? How of many you ladies here will understand if after four nights in a row, your man is still telling "he doesn't feel like it"? And while we're at it, whatever happened to the gender-equality status quo? How come the man always has to pet the woman, but rarely the other way round? A man starts demanding attention and he's dubbed "an over-grown baby"; a woman does the same thing and she just "needs romance".

Look, lets cut the crap, ok; a man is being denied intimacy by his wife (married WIFE, for chrissakes!) for over six freaking months, and almost half of the replies here are STILL suggesting talk; talk what To the ladies, if you are married and your husband denied you sex for just 3 weeks because he's in a "phase", please be honest, how would you feel? And then people come along suggesting you should bear with him, give him time, cook that dish he loves, pet him up a little . . . . . i dunno, i mean how much sense does that make?

I'm not entirely in agreement with MOBO, but let's try and see this issue from the man's view point. Or has the satisfaction of the woman now become the sole reason for marrying?

Jeez!
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by stagger: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2010
Poster, if your wife is a working lady, fatigue may actually be an issue here. I get the feeling that you are also naive about how to get the job done.

This is how it goes.

1) Understand that men and women are different. Men respond more to sight and have generally speaking, more libido than women. It does not take much to arouse a guy. On the contrary, women have to be coaxed into sex psychologically and physically. Touch, kind sexy words usually do the trick. You need to know your woman's erogenous zones. You need to introduce variations in timing and strategy.

If your wife is too tired at night, wait for her in the morning to enter the bathroom and then you move in on her there. Make sure you introduce lots of stuff like sucking her nips, her clits and stuff like that. I am yet to hear of a woman who does not respond to intense clitoral stimulation. That is their "war zone". It can be done with the fingers, but the tongue works best. Combine this with some good work on her nips. Use your tonguie liberally and to good effect.

Believe me, bathroom sex is one area that a lot of couples have not explored, but it usually works wonders. Our guys are too rigid. Many times I have been told by my wife that she is not in the mood, but when I finish with some subtle but powerful pre-intimacy stimulation, her juices begin to flow and at the end of the day, I give her the greatest sex she could ever wish for.

You should take the bull by the horn. Surprise her with a gift. Then act as if you are not interested. Tomorrow morning, wait for her to enter the bathroom and then go to work on her nips and clits. You will be surprised at the results.

Sex once a month? No way that can happen with me. I am a stud and my wife knows. No such thing as not being in the mood. If the woman is not in the mood at night, no way she won't be in the mood at some other time.

Am I being to raw? I think not. I'm being realistic. My anniversary is approaching and I can tell you I am gonna give my wifey something to remember that day. tongue cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by tees(f): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2010
maybe theres something u are doing she doesn't like. or something about u she doesn't like?
i hope u don't have body or mouth odour that will make u repulsive? cos i personally cant stand it.try taking a shower etc when u get home before pouncing on her,like someone said, make yourself irresistible smiley
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by SCYLLA: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2010
Bull cra p I just hate women!
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by AndyO1: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2010
Have you done her some wrong search your heart and see if you haven't done her wrong then sit her down and talk find out why she is treating you this way? if you can't get a good answers from her then may be just may she has the problem, it can be she is having an affair or health problems, if all fail then you can play around but be careful out there are danger zone. Will you rick that? That is the question you only can answer and good luck to you.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by SAGoddess: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2010
Maybe, just maybe your wife is not that into you anymore, just a thought!
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by MOBO444(f): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2010
Bull the one thing these women fear and respect is COMPETITION,we MEN are natural hunters,please just go out there and HUNT,there lots of ladies there, you wont even spend a pin or a penny,all they need is just fun.
Your wife for now cant give you this fun so just go out and hunt,after all if you refuse to provide food on the table who is saying she cant go to the hotel or restaurant and have a nice meal, so since she cant provide fun while starve yourself silly (dont let the little girl control you,that what she wants).
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Olumogun: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
[b]@ Poaster, where are u now?[/b]

Are u not reading all these thesis, theories, and ideas.

It is application time.

Personally, I am interested to know where this will end.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by rcentre: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
Thanks to all who had given their piece of advice. I will like to chip this in.

GO FOR A COUNSELLING SESSION with your wife to a marriage counsellor, your pastor(s) or a sex-consellor. They are almost every where these days.

Save your marriage, i think its worth the take.

Some have said "GO OUTSIDE", its never the solution. It will create further marital problems between you and your spouce and hence, unlimited heartaches.

You will overcome this. Peace to you!
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Ranoscky(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Nwaka, U'r such a prick! A baked a$$ LovePeddler! u sound more lyk a bytch, n u know dat nobody lyk's a bytch, so y don't u STFU? undecided  I love d well delivered reply to u by @Track, i think dat serve's u better, A$$ pie! If u see to urself dat all what u said is true, den is it not a BIG SHAME to u if a gurl of your calibre lyk @Lopsy, come's in with such a brilliant n well appreciatin advice for d ladies lyk u? Poor Nwaka, sorry cry. if i wia your parent's, i'll go n donate u to charity, b'cos u'r useless!
@Dblambo, if u also have nottin to offer den y d unneccassary insult to d poster? do u know how many breaking marraiges has been put 2geda b'cos of topic lyk dis hia in NL? I tire for som pipu sha, while, na dem dey do d worst!
@Op, just lyk i said b4, if she continue's lyk dis, den whenever u com back from work, just take shower n leave d house, n com back late at night (den your wyf n children myt have gone to bed). but make sure dat, whenever u come back from work, u check after your children to make sure dey'r in good n healthy condition. den, d last 1 is, don't even eat her food anymore (woman r never happy about dat, dey run mad inside dia heart for it), n don't bother urself anymore about what she does, just be urself just lyk she's doin. when u treat her lyk dis for 1week, U'll be so surprise to com back one evening n d next thing u'll hear is "Darlin r u back?"!
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by alatika: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
hello there, i am new here and i  want to share my story too and also let u know dat women arent the ony culprit but men toowe ve bin married for 20mths and we'v had sex like 12-15mths dat like once in a month or two ,, or when he starts he goes down in  5 minutes, yes i know marriage isnt about sex but please i do want to feel like am in xxxxxxx! bin a woman its difficult to go shine congo elsewhere, though i love my hubby die, but you know,its nt complete, we have a kid though and he came exactly 9mths, thank God for wedding nite, hmmn i do see fine guys about o, na God go help me, sometimes i think bin a virgin sef till wedding nite isnt it,
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by SAGoddess: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
alatika:

hello there, i am new here and i want to share my story too and also let u know dat women arent the ony culprit but men toowe ve bin married for 20mths and we'v had sex like 12-15mths dat like once in a month or two ,, or when he starts he goes down in 5 minutes, yes i know marriage isnt about sex but please i do want to feel like am in xxxxxxx! bin a woman its difficult to go shine congo elsewhere, though i love my hubby die, but you know,its nt complete, we have a kid though and he came exactly 9mths, thank God for wedding nite, hmmn i do see fine guys about o, na God go help me, sometimes i think bin a virgin sef till wedding nite isnt it,

So now you are stuck with a lover that does not satisfy you for life, sounds like a death sentence to me but good luck. Curious to know if your man was also a virgin when you guys got married? If yes, then he is as inexperienced as you are about sex, he will learn as you guys grow together sexually!
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by harakiri(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Poster

What you are going through is unfortunate but not strange or new.Matter of fact, it ALWAYS happens at some point in a marriage most especially when the man is not the cheating type.If your wife isn't attracted to someone else already, it's only a matter of time.You can find more insightful information on the website below :

www.womensinfidelity.com

Of all the posters (both male and female), there are only a handful that have made any sense.A lot of them here are suggesting that the poster "sits her down,hold her hand and talk" and i wonder if they bothered to read through the thread where the poster boldly statement that he has been "talking, talking more and still talking" for several months but no improvement! ! ! How much "talk" must he go into before he decides he's had enough? A lot of the guys here who read out of their Oprah Winfrey hand book advised him to "sit her down,find out what is wrong, do things to please her,bla bla bla".The same guys who would have dragged down angels from the heavens and uprooted demons from abyss of hell if they found themselves in similar situations. Same goes for the ladies who unsurprisingly have made the man the culprit at fault and i wonder. . .would these same ladies give this kind of advice if it was their blood brother or son involved?
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by adetoru(f): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
@poater,have you studied your wife's countenance?She may be dissatisfied or unhappy.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Hauwa1: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2010
tpiah:

how to be a sexier man for your wife

1[b]. work out

2. help with housework[/b]

3.  running around with hoochies doesnt make you sexy, only loose.

4. play sensual music in whichever genre she relates to.

eg if she's into nigerian music, try tuface's african queen or raunchy shina peters- whichever rocks your boat. In private though.

5. show your chest more often in the bedroom without asking for s.ex. your six packs cheesy
6. look presentable

let him that got ears listen.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by dayokanu(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^ You want to tell them the secret to your bedroom happiness with me?
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Hauwa1: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2010
tongue tongue tongue
summer sun getting to u tongue
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
Dont tell dem everything na, The unsatisfied women on this forum would become jealous
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by tpiah: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
lopsy you made some good points but it doesnt seem as if the wife is deliberately trying to punish him by withholding sex.

that's a different matter entirely.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by softgirl1: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2010
don't take to the advise of looking for sex in the street u could ruin ur home remember for every woman/man u have sex with there is a transfer of spirit it could be good or bad, try to talk it ova with ur wife let her tell u wat is her reason another thing, is she a career woman do u have an house help and do u asist her in the house work all these should be considered do u show her care and love?  cos i use to have such issues i did not have an help i work and we have a kid my housband talked it ova with me and all these where my complains and we both looked for solution to it and now we are enjoying our sex life so try and be caring u will get the best the best of her the devil u know is beta than the angel u don't know so be wise and careful there is no gain in adultary best of luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? / What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) / Big Boobs Instagram Model Flaunting Full Curves While Cooking - I Almost Choked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.