Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,257 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) (16083 Views)

+18: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Women? [Adult Pic & Content] / Before Going Raw Into Her, Do This And Thank Me Later (graphic Adult Pic) / Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Scientists(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2020
shocked angry

My girlfriend visited me this evening to collect her phone charger she forgot on Thursday.

I was chilling watching a movie in Trybe tv. She grabbed my remote, to change it but i resisted. We kept dragging it till she took it and ran. I followed her, grabbed One of her breast, one thing led to another and then finally, Pants, bra and boxers where flying up and down.

I opened it and saw three Boils angrily staring at me right on her butt crack. I was immediately turned off.

She said I caused it wen we did partial anal on Thursday but I doubted.

Please Nairalanders, Is that a form of disease? Or is she infected?

What Will I rub those scary things looking at me to make them go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Kezim: 8:03pm On May 02, 2020
Partial anal grin grin ,una no go kill person
Rub Aboniki

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 02, 2020
Oga your matter Don tire me for this nairaland
Haba
Shey na d girlfriend be that?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by lilfort(m): 8:03pm On May 02, 2020
who is thinkin wat im thinkin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Kezim: 8:04pm On May 02, 2020
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by illicit(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2020
ma do o.
partial corona niyen o
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 02, 2020
Are you in anyway related to Stupidity??
Or you are just craving for undeserved attention.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by sapeleboi(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2020
oga I wan see the 3 wise men now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 02, 2020
WTF did i just read.

Gerrrarahear
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 02, 2020
Open her yansh, take pictures of it or I don't believe it
You can watch cartoon and come here to disturb me

9 Likes

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by GreatResearcher1: 8:29pm On May 02, 2020
LIVINGICON:
it's his way of killing boredom
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Blessnelly(f): 8:32pm On May 02, 2020
Nawow o
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Farki: 8:38pm On May 02, 2020
OK let me try to actually answer your question. Most likely she has haemorrhoids from you ripping her ass too much. I would advise not ripping her ass with your manhood for a few weeks.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Scientists(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2020
Farki:
OK let me try to actually answer your question. Most likely she has haemorrhoids from you ripping her ass too much. I would advise not ripping her ass with your manhood for a few weeks.

Thanks. I hope it is not infectious?
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Farki: 8:44pm On May 02, 2020
Scientists:

Thanks. I hope it is not infectious?

No its not.
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Scientists(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2020
Farki:

No its not.
Thank God
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by drezzyx(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2020
Nothing wey i no go read for nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by chiemmanuel(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2020
She is right, that is an infection on her anus, from bringing out feaces from her anus during sekx
Next time, ensure that both of you clean up properly before sex,
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by TopExcell(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2020
She probably came to finish the anal. Work she started the previous week.... tongue tongue
That was why she grabbed the remote control and went straight to the bedroom grin
May God give me the wisdom to train my female Child/Children . undecided

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Scientists(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2020
chiemmanuel:
She is right, that is an infection on her anus, from bringing out feaces from her anus during sekx
Next time, ensure that both of you clean up properly before sex,

Okay. Thanks.

But we took our birth together b4 action on Thursday
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Kennyswag: 9:08pm On May 02, 2020
Boils kor.. boiled ni
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Scientists(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2020
TopExcell:
She probably came to finish the anal. Work she started the previous week.... tongue tongue
That was why she grabbed the remote control and went straight to the bedroom grin
May God give me the wisdom to train my female Child/Children . undecided

My brother, me too o. I just want 1 girl and 3 boys.

Girl wahala plenty well well.

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by welturebotanical: 9:10pm On May 02, 2020
This guy need to be at the joke section. I literally laugh on every post from you. The one he said there was tanker explosion and he took a gun got me rofl. But I learnt that people steal or rob shops when that situation arise.

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Scientists(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2020
Kennyswag:
Boils kor.. boiled ni

Brother, am not perfect. Do correct me wherever you see a gramatical error. I appreciate.
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by TopExcell(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2020
Scientists:

My brother, me too o. I just want 1 girl and 3 boys.

Girl wahala plenty well well.
grin angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by aristocratic5(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 02, 2020
Na person daughter be this ohh
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by alphaRego01(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2020
grin ;Dmadam wants to blame u o.
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by ExAngel007(f): 10:59pm On May 02, 2020
hahaha
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2020
Scientists:
shocked angry

Please Nairalanders, Is that a form of disease? Or is she infected?

What Will I rub those scary things looking at me to make them go?

It may be a form of too much anal sexing....because she says u r the one that Caused it the last time u fire her ass. �
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Alkheira(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2020
LIVINGICON:
grin
Re: What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) by Vulcanheph(m): 12:01am On May 03, 2020
What do these three Nairaland monikers have in common....
ilegend, Stupidity and scientists.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. / I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.