Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Electronic Circuit Guru, Please Get In Here - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Electronic Circuit Guru, Please Get In Here (329 Views)

Pictorials Of The Making Of A ‘sexy’ Circuit Board Using A Dot Veroboard. / Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter / Produce Your PCB (printed Circuit Board) Locally With SAMTECH ELECTRONICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electronic Circuit Guru, Please Get In Here by ostechno(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2018
About last week, I noticed whenever I connect my laptop charger to my hp laptop, it begins to malfunction, mouse touchpad will not work, and all the conductors on the laptop will start shocking me, but whenever I remove the charger, everything goes back to normal. I also realized the tip of the charger is also shocking me.
So I opened the charger and crosschecked the circuits, I found one broken capacitor as shown in the image below. After looking at the capacitor, it connects from to one of the polarities of the primary (AC) transformer to one of the polarities of the secondary (DC) transformer.
Do you think this component is the cause of all this.

Re: Electronic Circuit Guru, Please Get In Here by smarty446(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2018
Treading online platform that pays up till #100,000 in a month. just join using this link https://getpaid.ng/product/getpaid-signup/ref/sirwhite446/ and get your self ready
whatsapp me for more details on
Re: Electronic Circuit Guru, Please Get In Here by kelvin1191(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2018
make sure you are using the recomended adaptor cable. trace the ground on the adaptor it seems leaking or broken
Re: Electronic Circuit Guru, Please Get In Here by Kampack: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2018
why not simply replace the charger?
Re: Electronic Circuit Guru, Please Get In Here by neonly: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2018
D capacitor ask has a die electric remove it test it with a multimeter use x100 range of u have connection replace it if not just change d polarity of input voltage
Re: Electronic Circuit Guru, Please Get In Here by ostechno(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Solid State Battery Technology :your Phone Can Eventually Last Five Days On A Ch / Point Of Sales Software In Ekiti / How To Fix Itunes Error 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.