Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How To Fix Itunes Error 14 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Fix Itunes Error 14 (329 Views)

How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error / I Buy Bitcoin & Itunes/amazon/steam Wallet Gift Cards Of Any Amount / How To Fix Itunes Error 3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Itunes Error 14 by mollygreen817: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2019
What Is iTunes/iPhone Error 14

Before fixing this problem, you had better figure out why you are running into iTunes error 14. In another word, the first question you need to know is what does error 14 mean on iTunes. iPhone error 14 is a common problem you encounter when you upgrade or restore your iOS device through iTunes. Thus, it is also known as iTunes error 14. According to various reports about Apple software update error occurred while installing update, you can get the common symptoms and causes of iTunes error 14 here.

The unstable USB connection between your iOS device and the computer.
There is no enough storage space in your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Due to the poor Internet network.
The outdated iTunes version.
An error of firmware upgrade.
Security software conflicts.

These are frequently-occurred reasons that cause iTunes error 14. You can check and find the real reason of error 14 iPhone 6 and others.

Solution 1: Check USB Cables and Connectors

- I have an iPhone 6 and get error 14 on restore.

- Make sure you use the original Apple USB cable. Then you can switch the USB port. In addition, you can use this USB cable on another Apple device to have a test.

Solution 2: Fix iTunes Error 14 by Updating iTunes

- Yesterday, my iPhone suddenly powered off when using it. So I tried to restore it with iTunes in DFU mode. When restoring I get iPhone 5s error 14 every time.

- Check if you have updated iTunes to the latest version. If you are using a Windows computer, run iTunes and click "Check for Updates" in the "Help" drop-down menu. As for Mac users, you can click iTunes in the toolbar and choose "Check for Updates" directly.

Solution 3: Fix iPhone Error 14 with a Hard Reset:https://www.apeaksoft.com/itunes/itunes-error-14.html

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Get Its Own Ipad App - Www.alltechng.com / Step To Step Guide To Find Your Lost/stolen Android Phone / How To Request Faceapp To Wipe/remove Your Data From Its Servers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.