Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? (49476 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Cotonou. When Will Nigeria Be Like Cotonou? / M.M. International Airport, Can't Nigeria Do Better? / Will Lagos Ever Be Like Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by chamber2(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
My expressions are very consistent with my thoughts. for you, you lack the capacity to reason laterally. for you everything has to be black or white. That is why you will claim superiority with statistics neglecting the deep suffering of your own people. comparing figures which are largely inconclusive to the subject matter. and boy dare not compare your bush self to moi. we are not in the same class. sorry mate. you are as i stated earlier at best half educated and at worst ignorantly arrogant.

I am not oblivious of the fact that some Nigerians lack the basic things of life,but not to the extent of comparing Nigeria with Ghana.I recognise the sufferings of my people, and it is my utmost desire to witness an improvement in their well-being.What do you belong if i may ask?Because you work as a waiter in Mc Donald in the uk and you feel you are better than the next person.Class my foot.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by chamber2(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2011
I am not oblivious of the fact that some Nigerians lack the basic things of life,but not to the extent of comparing Nigeria with Ghana.I recognise the sufferings of my people, and it is my utmost desire to witness an improvement in their well-being.What class do you belong if i may ask?Because you work as a waiter in Mc Donald in the uk and you feel you are better than the next person.Class my foot.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by kabna(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
chamber2:

hahaha,let me tell you,because this is a social forum does not mean you have to continuously make grammatical blunders.For your information,I and most readers here find it very difficult reading meanings into your post.You are even unable to convince me on how Ghana is better than Nigeria,both in fact and fiction.So,no need wasting my time with an intellectual deficient not-so-smart person like you.

you see you and those who fail to understand me all lack critical thinking skills. what i am trying to achieve with half educated people like you is to examine whether or not these parameters used in categorising us are true reflections of what development is all about. but you see you just went through education without attaining the hallmark of lateral reasoning. instead you bought into the old age trick of western education which seeks to categorise you so that you can easily be manipulated based on stats which are gross assumptions. am a science graduate and a also a theologian, i analyse things philosophically as well as scientifically. since you do not know the rudiments of the game, it is impossible to reason with you on a higher level that is why i will play your game and statistically define you as being half educated at best and ignorantly arrogant at worst.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by gallivant: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2011
chamber2:

You have made no sense,yes nothing sensible. Your friend from Ghana started the issue of statistics and I quoted available records.If you don't believe in records/statistics why then did you go to school?When you can easily learn your physics or chemistry from your environment.
Stop comparing Ghana with Nigeria,it makes no sense at all.Nigerians live better than Ghanians.Nigeria has the highest number of educated people in Africa,they attend the best schools in the world and are found in all most all professions.Nigeria has the 6th largest natural gas reserve in the world and tops 8th in OPEC oil production.Agriculture wise,Nigeria has among the highest arable farms in sub-Saharan Africa.Accra is only comparable to Calabar,which is just a state capital in Nigeria.Nigeria has the highest number of universities in sub=Saharan Africa with world class intellectuals.Nigerians are respected in the world of arts.Nigeria tops Ghana and every other country in sub Saharan Africa in the entertainment scene.Nigerian students are adjudged worldwide as being of superior intellectual standing when compared with their mates in other African countries.

I can only agree that Nigeria has some leadership issues to fix and we are not ignorant of that.Plans are on top gear to push the cabals out of power.

I can go on and on.These are the realities you r talking about right?

I find that quite condescending and untrue.  lipsrsealed There is no such thing as giant of Africa.Neither SA or Nigeria can project their power outside SADC and Ecowas respectively.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by kabna(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2011
chamber2:

I am not oblivious of the fact that some Nigerians lack the basic things of life,but not to the extent of comparing Nigeria with Ghana.I recognise the sufferings of my people, and it is my utmost desire to witness an improvement in their well-being.What class do you belong if i may ask?Because you work as a waiter in Mc Donald in the uk and you feel you are better than the next person.Class my foot.

I have already stated my background as a philosopher and a biomedical scientist. now if you noticed my contributions to this debate, i have not yet stated my stance on the subject matter rather i picked out a quote from your post as deliberately biased. now based on that, i have noticed am unable to communicate with you due to your twisted sense of self affirmation. you are very content with self worth based on GDP, GDP per capita hdi etc. i will never make an assertion that Ghana is better than Nigeria nor will i assert that Nigeria is better than Ghana. but i can understand why some people might stand by the former. having interracted with people who have lived in both countries, and examined the facts on the ground, there is little to choose between the two for me but nevertheless Ghana will edge Nigeria. you can dispute this by quoting the western styled indices's but, i strongly will use other indicies based on sound logical realistic facts.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by chamber2(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2011
I find that quite condescending and untrue.  Lips sealed There is no such thing as giant of Africa.Neither SA or Nigeria can project their power outside SADC and Ecowas respectively

Yea,you are under no obligation to believe, and i do not expect you either.Also,there is no clear evidence to support that,it's only based on the opinion of some professors whom i and others happen to have interacted with.

I have already stated my background as
a philosopher and a biomedical scientist
. now if you noticed my contributions to this debate, i have not yet stated my stance on the subject matter rather i picked out a quote from your post as deliberately biased. now based on that, i have noticed am unable to communicate with you due to your twisted sense of self affirmation. you are very content with self worth based on GDP, GDP per capita hdi etc. i will never make an assertion that Ghana is better than Nigeria nor will i assert that Nigeria is better than Ghana. but i can understand why some people might stand by the former. having interracted with people who have lived in both countries, and examined the facts on the ground, there is little to choose between the two for me but nevertheless Ghana will edge Nigeria. you can dispute this by quoting the western styled indices's but, i strongly will use other indicies based on sound logical realistic facts.

I can fathom you are still under the congenital influence of ancient philosophical hegemony.I wonder what you are still doing in a western country if you do not have confidence in their judgement.You still wallow in self delusion,always thinking that the westerners are responsible for African underdevelopment without thinking-out alternative developmental paradigms that will facilitate a speedy development of Africa.Sound judgement is not intrinsically related to ones educational attainment,so your being a biomedical scientist got nothing to do with having a critical thinking mind.Also,when it comes to educational attainment i do not think you are closer to me,i say this with all sense of humility.

You keep talking about ''facts on ground'' without making effort to mention these facts.So,why are they facts if you cannot mention or measure them,either quantitatively or qualitatively? I lived in Ghana for about one year, so know what I am talking about.

i will never make an assertion that Ghana is better than Nigeria nor will i assert that Nigeria is better than Ghana. but i can understand why some people might stand by the former. having interracted with people who have lived in both countries, and examined the facts on the ground, there is little to choose between the two for me

Well, i like this part of your argument.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by kabna(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2011
@Chambers you see you are quick to jump to conclusions without fact. me stating that i do not attribute authority to western style statistics based on assumptions does not fully imply that i assert the problems of Africa to be the fault of Westerners which you wrongly seem to be alluding to. its clear from your thinking that its seems too industrious for you to analyse arguments circumspectly without alluding to misconceptions. my friend understand me when i speak, if you don't get it you can seek clarification its no sign of stupidity to seek clarification. Its rather embarrassing to wrongly assume things and based your points
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by kabna(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2011
so by living in ghana for a year makes you think you have got the full facts? how about living 10 years in both countries and in different parts of both countries.
you lack deeper insight to think that being quarantined from a toddler age to age 30 or even later in classrooms where people teach you their ways of thinking and analysing things means you are intellectually with it. I will humbly submit to you to learn from the oneswho have never sat in a classroom. life is a school. whereas am not against formal education, i think people like you need to take a hard look at the basis of your perceptions in life. you are a product of a system forcefully and aggresively thrusted in your minds to make you percieve that what you have had is proper education. hence you overwhelming confidence in statistics which are grossly based on assumptions. i will not give you any figures for you to analyse. i will appeal to your intellect to think outside stats.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by kabna(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2011
again @chambers about your assertion that nigerians are of a superior intellect than other africans? why did you not claim than everyone in the world? you see by not claiming that i can infer that you see arabs, americans chinese, brazillians etc as more intelligent than you. so again stats designed by some one has defined you. in fact if you care to know, reseearchers ( ie statisticians) have again using their gross assumptions classify nations based on intelligent quotient (IQ) quess what sudanese are more intelligent than ghanaians who are more intelligent than nigerians? since i do not believe in stats? i will decline from giving you refs. but just food for thought.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by mamagee3(f): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2011
Let me start by stating Nigeria and ghana are two different countries with negative and positive differences.

Nigeria have things and natural resources that ghana would never dream of just like ghana have things that Nigeria doesn't have.

So, you see it's a two-way street. . .

But I have to say Nigeria have more things. . .
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by kabna(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2011
mama-gee:

Let me start by stating Nigeria and ghana are two different countries with negative and positive differences.

Nigeria have things and natural resources that ghana would never dream of just like ghana have things that Nigeria doesn't have.

So, you see it's a two-way street. . .

But I have to say Nigeria have more things. . .

I will certainly not disagree with that after all ghana is always introduced as very blessed with natural resources more than most of its neighbours and nigeria as oil rich nigeria. so yes both are very blessed firstly with humanity and then natural resources. yes nigeria as a country is bigger geographically and more diversed. a large geography gives it more natural resources ( for startes land), before what is on or in the land) i can accept that reality not figures that are ever changing. i take it very personal for for anyone to assert superiority over me or any group of person for . i
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by chamber2(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2011
Kai naija piple and their sense of delusion! You guys can badmouth Ghana all you can, something Nigerians are particularly good at. But I see boku,boku Nigerians on the streets of Accra every day, and more are coming every single hour. And by the way, how do you measure one country being better than another? Is it by looking at which of them has more mansions even where there is no electricity to power lifts, limousines when there are no good roads to drive them on, private jets etc. I guess most of you guys don’t realise that more people in Ghana have access to electricity, good roads, health care, potable water, food, education and security than people in Nigeria? Frankly, we can debate which is better between Ghana and Nigeria, but for me, I know if Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in all the indices i mentioned, then what is there to compare? Of course, unless you want to tell me one percent of the population being stupendously rich is a good measure of the quality of life of the generality of the people.

Now, if you want to get a good sense of how Nigeria is performing in terms of the quality of life of the average Nigerian, then why don’t you refer to the UNDP Human Development Index report? I suggest all of you should go and read that first before talking about what you don’t know anything about. In terms of the quality of life of ordinary folks, Nigeria compares with countries like Liberia,Chad, Somalia etc

@kabna firstly,i did not start the issue of posting statistics,the post above made mention of statistics from UNDP.So,in order to corroborate my assertions with figures as he wanted i posted those stat.Every country has the potential to grow and out-compete others,especially in this globalised world.For instance,Singapore became a first world country without having any natural resource.I am not therefore saying that Ghana has no potential for development,very far from that.But the case of Nigeria and Ghana is like comparing S.korea and China.Both are on the threshold of advancement,but China has more potentials than S.Korea, at least for now.

@kabna
you are now sounding more educated and enlightened than before lol kiss kiss
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by kabna(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
chamber2:

@kabna firstly,i did not start the issue of posting statistics,the post above made mention of statistics from UNDP.So,in order to corroborate my assertions with figures as he wanted i posted those stat.Every country has the potential to grow and out-compete others,especially in this globalised world.For instance,Singapore became a first world country without having any natural resource.I am not therefore saying that Ghana has no potential for development,very far from that.But the case of Nigeria and Ghana is like comparing S.korea and China.Both are on the threshold of advancement,but China has more potentials than S.Korea, at least for now.

@kabna
you are now sounding more educated and enlightened than before lol kiss kiss

i must admit you have now reasoned to see that figures are very misleading. not to say i will not state them but i always have suspicions. but hey even with the HDI figures and from another source Ghana is put higher than nigeria and this is also a credible source. so i always refuse to be drawn into the argument of figures. please in the name of unity do not assert nigeria as better than ghana . i definately agree nigeria is huge but i do not accept nigeria a and for that matter nigerians as superior to ghanaians yes naija is china and ghana south korea makes sense to me big time and i can relate e. i think we should mutually respect each others strength and this animosity between our people must end. Nigerians respect ghanaians and ghanains will love and respect you.

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by chamber2(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2011
@kabna

Yes,i take figures with a pinch of salt,but someone made me to resort to figures as an evidence of development.That apart,are you Ghanian or are you just been sympathetic?lol
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by kabna(m): 12:53am On Apr 03, 2011
chamber2:

@kabna

Yes,i take figures with a pinch of salt,but someone made me to resort to figures as an evidence of development.That apart,are you Ghanian or are you just been sympathetic?lol

am a diasporian ghanaian.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Otunbaworldwide(m): 4:14am On Apr 03, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][b]Hey , Nigeria will never never never, I repect never be like Ghana because Nigeria is more far better than Ghana 70%, I swear to God. I'm currently base in Ghana. It is only 4, 5 to 6 things that we can compare Ghana with Nigeria. (1). Power Supply in Ghana is 100% okay. (2). Health, it’s 100% far better than Nigeria, I mean Free Health Insurance in Ghana but talk of Professional Doctors and Nurses…Naija 100% than Ghana. (3)Call Tariffs is okay than Naija.(4).Security in Ghana 90% okay than naija.(5)Set-Up a buz, you will make your money because there is not much competition over there. There are a lot of Buz you can introduce over there and make your money. And (6). Their women are very cheap, oh my God, You dont need to woo or approach them or talk much before they will fall in love with u, just call them(MAMII) ask her name , phone number(if possible)then ask her to visit you the next day, that’s all ( Beware of AIDS because it’s real in Ghana). So, if we are talking about their polices, customs,etc they were very corrupt than Naija maybe naija.The road and traffic light are more or less than naija just because Ghana is a small country, So we can easily see good things. They have common food most are carbohydrate with tasteless water soup. Education, 80% of Ghanaians are illiterate, you will hardly see them speaking English in public even I can say that 60% of them can not even speak English, they choose their local language (TWI) as their general language, I bet you, you will understand their language (TWI) within 6months if you are so sharp but if you are not within 2 to 3 years you will understand perfectly. In fact, am proud of Nigeria in all things including corruption, they also corrupt in their country just that Nigerian are wiser than Ghanaian. They were very lazy and dull people especial men and most of their Private and Govt. workers late to the office. Ahh, Naija 4:00 am on the way/road. They do ritual there also, they called it (KASAAWA), they also like party especial FUNERAL; they can abandon their God, daily work then go to FUNERAL. But, now most of them like to watch Nigerian Films so they learn from Nigeria via movies. My people, there are a lot of things that Nigeria is better than Ghana, most of the Ghanaian know that. [/b][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Otunbaworldwide(m): 4:15am On Apr 03, 2011
[b]Hey , Nigeria will never never never, I repect never be like Ghana because Nigeria is more far better than Ghana 70%, I swear to God. I'm currently base in Ghana. It is only 4, 5 to 6 things that we can compare Ghana with Nigeria. (1). Power Supply in Ghana is 100% okay. (2). Health, it’s 100% far better than Nigeria, I mean Free Health Insurance in Ghana but talk of Professional Doctors and Nurses…Naija 100% than Ghana. (3)Call Tariffs is okay than Naija.(4).Security in Ghana 90% okay than naija.(5)Set-Up a buz, you will make your money because there is not much competition over there. There are a lot of Buz you can introduce over there and make your money. And (6). Their women are very cheap, oh my God, You dont need to woo or approach them or talk much before they will fall in love with u, just call them(MAMII) ask her name , phone number(if possible)then ask her to visit you the next day, that’s all ( Beware of AIDS because it’s real in Ghana). So, if we are talking about their polices, customs,etc they were very corrupt than Naija maybe naija.The road and traffic light are more or less than naija just because Ghana is a small country, So we can easily see good things. They have common food most are carbohydrate with tasteless water soup. Education, 80% of Ghanaians are illiterate, you will hardly see them speaking English in public even I can say that 60% of them can not even speak English, they choose their local language (TWI) as their general language, I bet you, you will understand their language (TWI) within 6months if you are so sharp but if you are not within 2 to 3 years you will understand perfectly. In fact, am proud of Nigeria in all things including corruption, they also corrupt in their country just that Nigerian are wiser than Ghanaian. They were very lazy and dull people especial men and most of their Private and Govt. workers late to the office. Ahh, Naija 4:00 am on the way/road. They do ritual there also, they called it (KASAAWA), they also like party especial FUNERAL; they can abandon their God, daily work then go to FUNERAL. But, now most of them like to watch Nigerian Films so they learn from Nigeria via movies. My people, there are a lot of things that Nigeria is better than Ghana, most of the Ghanaian know that. [/b]
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by RSA(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^That is why you're based in Ghana grin grin grin Some people. embarassed
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by ikeyman00(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^^^^ and your point ^^^^

some people indeed!!
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by otumfour(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
Otunba, like most Nigerians will spit evil over countries like Ghana and South Africa yet, they can't leave these countries and go back to their heavenly nigeria. SMH.

It's clear most Nigerians are moving to Ghana in search of betta life and education, instead of praying for ur country (nigeria) wit all the bombings going on, u here bad-mouthing Ghana as if thts ur daily bread and to think the dude posted his comments twice cuz his first post wuzn' thick enuf. undecided, and wtf furk have Ghanaian gurls got to do wit this, there are cheap gurls everywhere, so banging dem gurls ain' no achievement u dumbo. Aids? Are u gonna compare Ghana wit Nigeria on tht? Dude, u'z a waste

Bombs going off everywhere in ur country and u here tlkn bull. U have no right kwashia like u
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by ikeyman00(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^^^^^ not good enufff

try harder mumuni ebenezer ha

the same way the ghanaians are lock down by gadaffi
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by otumfour(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^^^^does a brotha always have to read ur posts 10 times (AND I NEVER GET UR WRITE-UPS BTW) to get what u MEAN grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by ikeyman00(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^^^^

what brother grin grin grin laugh

stay in your lane ghanaweb

and u think this bull s hit make sense

Otunba, like most Nigerians will spit evil over countries like Ghana and South Africa yet, they can't leave these countries and go back to their heavenly nigeria. SMH.

It's clear most Nigerians are moving to Ghana in search of betta life and education, instead of praying for your country (nigeria) wit all the bombings going on, u here bad-mouthing Ghana as if thts your daily bread and to think the dude posted his comments twice cuz his first post wuzn' thick enuf. , and wtf furk have Ghanaian gurls got to do wit this, there are cheap gurls everywhere, so banging dem gurls ain' no achievement u dumbo. Aids?  Are u gonna compare Ghana wit Nigeria on tht? Dude, u'z a waste

Bombs going off everywhere in your country and u here tlkn bull. U have no right kwashia like u

crappy
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by otumfour(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2011
ikeyman00:

^^^^^

what brother grin grin grin laugh

see! fools like ikeyman are very hard to reason wit, next time read well (I know its hard for u tho) grin
now, the bold part down there cud mean "does a dude, does a ni-gga, does a jigga, does a fella etc. who tha furkz wud wanna be ur brotha huh! ikeyman grin grin grin grin if u'z 25yrs plus then u'z as sorry as furkz dumbo cool
otumfour:

^^^^^does a brotha always have to read your posts 10 times (AND I NEVER GET your WRITE-UPS BTW) to get what u MEAN grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by thameamead(f): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2011
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by richy5(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ghana cedi is now good and better over naija #aira
1cedi=98naira
check it out
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by ikeyman00(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2012
@@@

ghana stink like rotten egg anyway

funny creatures praaaaaaaaaaaaaa cool
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by adamscuti(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
We all know that nigeria is far beta dan ghana,i laugh when i hear sum1 say ghanains enjoy good health care&portable water more than 9ja,bt how many are there in their country,d population of kano&lagos is more dan d population of d whole ghana...so stupid ghanains wot ever ur govt those 2 their citizen,9ja govt has 2 do 5x of it..b4 d citizen are comfortable because we ve large force & lot of foreigners are pouring everyday,yet we produce more megawatts of light dan u do is jst our population(150mil pple 2 30mil)&if ani stupid ghanains try us we wil take a military action against u pple by snding army there.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by adamscuti(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
This is from a realible source...the c.b.n are making plans 2 make d naira more valueable...the new naira wil compit wit d Euro&pounds&even higher dan d USD.BET ME it wil b #1 to#100 NOTES...no more 200,500&1000 naira note again.
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by onatisi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2012
medube: Ghana! Why Can't Nigeria Be Like That

Hi all,

Happy New Year! Hope you all had nice holidays.

I recently went to Accra, Ghana with my wife and daughter for the Xmas and New Year holidays. What can I say, I was so shocked and wondered if we were on the same continent with them. It was hard to believe that these were the same people we flushed out of Nigeria in the late 70s and early 80s in trucks and tippers.

Everything is so organised and so stright forward. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly it was unbelievable. Life is reasonably cheaper and more relaxing than Naija. You come home there is constant power. YOu drive anyhow on the street and you are given an alcohol test, if you fail you face a jail sentence of 3 months. Petrol stations are open 24 hours a day with built in supermarkets like Europe. The whole city works on traffic lights 24 hrs a day. The police ar friendly and do not disturb anyone, infact every police station has a telephone number for emergencies. Crime rate is very very low and infact its sad to know that all crime there are commited by Nigerians or Liberian refugees. I put on the news one day and found out they caught a gang of 12 robbers terrorising KUmasi in which 9 were Nigerians.

HOnestly I can go on and on and on, but I think experience is the best teacher. If any of you have any holidays, pay a visit to Accra and you will never regret. I am buying a house there and sending my family there by the middle of this year. I met a lot of Nigerians who have houses there and their families there while they work here. I met a lot who are sending their children to school there and they come here on holidays because education is better. It is very sad, but the truth is painful. As much as you love and care for Nigeria, you don't get that in return sad

Medube

u stayed for xmas u say u love ghana come stay here for one month u will know ghanians

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by tck2000(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2019
Story
Re: Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? by Ugosample(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2019
onatisi:

u stayed for xmas u say u love ghana come stay here for one month u will know ghanians
lol....
there are good Ghanaians and bad one's

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today / Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.