Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery (3509 Views)

FG Charges Ex-firs Officials With Forgery, Impersonation / Leadership Newspaper Journalists Charged With Forgery- Pm News, Lagos / Efcc Charges Jimoh Ibrahim With Forgery, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by bkbabe97y(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

As long as there is okoro in the name. That is all that matters. If you want to add Dudu to it, na you sabi after all nairaland removed the RI in ibori's name and claimed he is igbo. His name is actually James Ibo and not Ibori and because of that, he is igbo. Where is Bk/babe? grin grin grin

Oh, Im right here! Was consulting with my mans an' 'em on the origin of the name,and, by unanimous decision it has been agreed upon that the crook IS OF THE IBO TRIBAL GROUP!!!
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by AloyEmeka8: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Look at this Dudu.Emeka. No comment.

I will rather suggest Ileke-Dudu.Ezeuche.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by AloyEmeka8: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Oh, Im right here! Was consulting with my mans an' 'em on the origin of the name,and, by unanimous decision it has been agreed upon that the crook IS OF THE IBO TRIBAL GROUP!!!

Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by MaziUche0(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-Idi,

You of known what was going to happen!  angry

People scream bloody murder that this man is an Igbo even though[b] Okorodudu [/b] is Itsekiri name. The reason I say this is that I have a FRIEND who bears this name with no Igbo origin.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by bkbabe97y(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
MaziUche0:

Ileke-Idi,

You of known what was going to happen! angry

People scream bloody murder that this man is an Igbo even though Okorodudu is Itsekiri name.

sURE, just like Nzeowgu is Hausa right?
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by OAM4J: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2010
bk.babe97y:

what? LMFAO  grin grin grin grin how can you come  up with such a decision, with all my analysis and diagnosis of the name? The man is more Yoruba jor  grin
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by seanet02: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2010
OAM4J:

Are you sure there was no mistake, that might be IROKO which is a Yoruba name, so I guess the name is Irokodudu - Pure Yoruba name grin

No I doubt. may be 90% Yoruba 9% Niger delta and 1% Igbo. I bet the man speaks Yoruba language fluently cos he lives in Lagos grin

if it is YORUBA NAME then check this out.
Dont be half educated, read it to the last alphabet
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by AloyEmeka8: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
MaziUche0:

Ileke-Idi,

You of known what was going to happen!  angry

People scream bloody murder that this man is an Igbo even though[b] Okorodudu [/b] is Itsekiri name. The reason I say this is that I have a FRIEND who bears this name with no Igbo origin.

You gotta a question from bk here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-485429.32.html
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by seanet02: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
OKORODUDU IS AN IGBO NAME
PERIOD PERIOD PERIOD!!!!!!
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by MaziUche0(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
seanet02:

OKORODUDU IS AN IGBO NAME
PERIOD PERIOD PERIOD!!!!!!

Well I didn't want to say this, but this man proves that all Yorubas are FORGERS! tongue

Itsekiri is pretty close to Yoruba.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by OAM4J: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

OMG.

You ppl are just terrible. TERRIBLE!!!!

Address the topic jor. Terrible ppl

There is nothing political about the topic, nothing much to comment.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by seanet02: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
ITS IBO NAME DUDE
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by seanet02: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by chiogo(f): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
OAM4J:

There is nothing political about the topic, nothing much to comment.
grin grin grin grin grin

@topic, he's all the 250+ tribes. Tsk.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by seanet02: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
its nothing but ibo name
imao
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by seanet02: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
let us all accept is IGBO NAME AND NOT IBO NAME lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Uchenna

I swear by aloy.enema's grave , I didn't know that you guys would end up fighting on his tribe  undecided
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by AloyEmeka8: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@Uchenna

I swear by aloy.enema's grave , I didn't know that you guys would end up fighting on his tribe  undecided

Where is my grave?. Are you working with that menopausal biatch known as teepeeeah who  trolls this site hourly  looking for my head on a platter of her tribally marked flat head?
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by OAM4J: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@Uchenna

^^^ about time you stop posting crime reports, especially on politics section

The first thing Nlders look for is the criminal's tribe before discussing/condemning the criminal act, if at all they do.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by MaziUche0(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
OAM4J:

The first thing Nlders look for is the criminal's tribe before discussing/condemning the criminal act, if at all they do.

I agree with you.

Shame on Ileke-idi! angry

She should have known this.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
MaziUche0:

I agree with you.

Shame on Ileke-idi! angry

She should have known this.
hush jor

Aloy_Emeka:

Where is my grave?. Are you working with that menopausal biatch known as teepeeeah who  trolls this site hourly  looking for my head on a platter of her tribally marked  flat head?
Lol be serious

OAM4J:

Oh really. Lets all crucify the messanger hmm
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke. . .
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by MaziUche0(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

hush jor

Oh really. Lets all crucify the messanger hmm

We shall crucify the messenger, because you brought the message! This has nothing to do with politics. It belongs in the crime section. I think you like to stoke the flames of tribalism and watch everyone fight. Do not act like you are blameless. I have noticed this from your threads. angry
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
MaziUche0:

We shall crucify the messenger, because you brought the message! This has nothing to do with politics. It belongs in the crime section. I think you like to stoke the flames of tribalism and watch everyone fight. Do not act like you are blameless. I have noticed this from your threads. angry
Aha it's your lil flame I like stroking rotfl.

So who is this neptunz?
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by bkbabe97y(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

You gotta a question from bk here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-485429.32.html

Well, wont you agree that it was a simple question and they all got upset and fled! I just wanted to know what I'll be eating when i get to Houston! I aint trying to starve. . . . !!!
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by bkbabe97y(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So who is this neptunz?

The love of ur life, the Ibo nightmare. . . . . .BLUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTHHHH!!!!
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by MaziUche0(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Aha it's your lil flame I like stroking rotfl.

There is nothing "lil" about my flame. But you can stroke it all you want.  wink
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
Well, blue welcome bak o. Just sofrey sofrey, take it easy on ezeuche this time arnd.

@uche
hmmm naughty you
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by abadaba(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
Jeremiah Okorodudu, who represented Nigeria in boxing during the 1984 olympic games is not Igbo but from Southern Delta state. This chap happens to be my neighbour and friend during my sojourn in Ogun state some years back.
Hence Okorodu is not Igbo neither is he Yoruba. In fact, if he was Yoruba, this poster being Yoruba like other Yorubas will not open up this thread. May be the poster thinks that the guy in question is Igbo. Loser.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by MaziUche0(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
abadaba:

Jeremiah Okorodudu, who represented Nigeria in boxing during the 1984 olympic games is not Igbo but from Southern Delta state. This chap happens to be my neighbour and friend during my sojourn in Ogun state some years back.
Hence Okorodu is not Igbo neither is he Yoruba. In fact, if he was Yoruba, this poster being Yoruba like other Yorubas will not open up this thread. May be the poster thinks that the guy in question is Igbo. Loser.

Lets take it easy. The ethnicity of the man is Itsekiri. And they are Yoruba in a sense.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by bawomolo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
you guys have turned this section into a warzone. na wa o
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by THEAMAKA(f): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
if he did something good, they would be claiming "they are our cousins, they are closer to us than. . ."
but its something bad, so. . . "he's an igbo man, he is closer to igbos"
bunch of dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? / NLC Pushes For N90,000 Minimum Wage / Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.