Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery (3510 Views)

FG Charges Ex-firs Officials With Forgery, Impersonation / Leadership Newspaper Journalists Charged With Forgery- Pm News, Lagos / Efcc Charges Jimoh Ibrahim With Forgery, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by abadaba(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2010
THE AMAKA:

if he did something good, they would be claiming "they are our cousins, they are closer to us than. . ."
but its something bad, so. . . "he's an igbo man, he is closer to igbos"
bunch of dogs.
Spot on.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
bawomolo:

you guys have turned this section into a warzone. na wa o
can you imagine. I cant post one thread without them trashing it.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by bkbabe97y(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2010
THE AMAKA:

if he did something good, they would be claiming "they are our cousins, they are closer to us than. . ."
but its something bad, so. . . "he's an igbo man, he is closer to igbos"
bunch of dogs.

I know. . . . .

If it was to secede with the oil, they would be screaming  "they are our cousins. People from all over the Southern Delta are Ibos; they are Biafrans!"

But its something bad, so. . . "He's not Ibo. He is closer to the Yorubas. . . . "

Same way Nzeogwu became an Hausa man!

Buncha dogs! Right, The Amaka?!!? grin
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by THEAMAKA(f): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I know. . . . .

If it was to secede with the oil, they would be screaming  [s]"they are our cousins. People from all over the Southern Delta are Ibos; they are Biafrans!"[/s]

But its something bad, so. . . "He's not Ibo. He is closer to the Yorubas. . . . " 

Same way Nzeogwu became an Hausa man!

Buncha dogs! Right, The Amaka?!!? grin
actually I've heard it more from non-Igbos that say they are their cousins.
but NOW they're not, they're Igbo? hmmmmm. . . can't they make up their minds?
and I've never heard an Igbo say we are close cousins/neighbors with them, so what are you talking about?

[size=3pt]hmmmmm with Obioro and Okorodudu, they really are Igbos? undecided
pshhhhh. . . tomorrow they will say something else.[/size]
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
bk.babe90, can you just like stop posting on my threads?

I thought you and Uchenna were going to sort all these outside of NL?

Anywaz make sure someone is video-taping y'all.

Just dont let this repeat itself:

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kuLNiNsfXo&hl=en_US&fs=[/flash]
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by MaziUche0(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-Idi,

Bkbabe was a no show. He ran like a little punk

And once and for all, the guy is Itsekiri. There is no such thing as "dudu" in any Igbo name! Not even in Urhobo or Ijaw.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by bkbabe97y(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2010
MaziUche0:

Ileke-Idi,

And once and for all, the guy is Itsekiri. There is no such thing as "dudu" in any Igbo name! Not even in Urhobo or Ijaw.

Sure I was a no show. . . .! lol. Uchenna. . . . Dude is Ibo just accept it!

Meanwhile, one of ur brothers is trying to eat this American gal in the link below!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-490553.64.html#msg6520789
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by bkbabe97y(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

bk.babe90, can you just like stop posting on my threads?

Do u do drugs?!
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
MaziUche0:

Ileke-Idi,

lol he ran for real? lol
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by bkbabe97y(m): 12:30am On Aug 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

lol he ran for rea[/b]l? lol

No, not really, was kidding. . . [b]BUT U LOOK LIKE A BOY THO
!!!
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by 0hsisi: 12:41am On Aug 06, 2010
ileke spoilt it for bkbabe
she for stop the name at Okoro
why the dudu again
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by bkbabe97y(m): 12:58am On Aug 06, 2010
0hsisi:

ileke spoilt it for bkbabe

Huh? Dont get what u tryn to say!
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 06, 2010
lol It's the WORLD AGAINST BK/BABE90
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by bkbabe97y(m): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

lol It's the WORLD AGAINST BK/BABE90

That'll be BKBABE97Y to YOU, missy! angry
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 06, 2010
lol.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by dayokanu(m): 2:50am On Aug 06, 2010
Oya pemi nissisinyi
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 06, 2010
ehrrrm, oh mo gbagbe lati so fun e wipe mo tunti lost aago tuntun mi undecided or atleast I cant find it since yest. Yea, am careless. Buzz mi.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by dayokanu(m): 3:03am On Aug 06, 2010
Mo buzz e , Oo dahun, One guy saw your picture and he has been disturbing me since saturday he is also from Ekiti

I think he is from Irumole Ekiti he says its not too far from Ikole
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by bkbabe97y(m): 3:06am On Aug 06, 2010
dayokanu:

Mo buzz e , Oo dahun, One guy saw your picture and he has been disturbing me since saturday he is also from Ekiti

EZZZZZZZZEUUUUUCHEEEEEEEEE!!!! EzeIlekeucheIdiGators, where u at?!!? I told you this Dayokanu dude is a snake*! Now he hooking the luv 'a ya life up with random men just cus they come from the same tribe!

*ok yeah i never told him, but now i'm telling him! Ezeuche might be a man-eating Ibo man but he still my boi!
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 06, 2010
dayokanu:

ehrrm and you think this is important to me? Dayo, just tell me you miss me undecided
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by mkpuluma(f): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
NL funny people

diverted totally from the topic

I hail u naoooooooo.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by kotons(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2010
Nawa for some ppl o you guys dont even tink of uniting all you tink is to see others flaws,and we are all hoping to administer or occupy a public office. she na like dis we go de dey?? God will deliver us anyway.
Re: Insurance Agent Charged With Forgery by Akosbaba(m): 3:02am On Aug 09, 2010
It's funny how dullards attempt to defraud people these days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Speaker's Mother Kidnapped / President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos / Supreme Court Order Removal Of Ten Commandments Monument From State Capitol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.