Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) (27194 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / President Buhari Commissions The New Office Of National Security Adviser. Photos / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by OlaMiki: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
Oponu . where u read that senseless message ? shocked shocked shocked Even GEJ himself wouldn't say that
stagger:

You are really stupid. This project was commenced under GEJ and funded with a loan taken from China. Buhari has nothing to do with this project.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
stagger:

You are really stupid. This project was commenced under GEJ and funded with a loan taken from China. Buhari has nothing to do with this project.
Very unnecessary I must say. Just because Jonathan started the project hence all these insults. And if peradventure this government failed to complete the said project, you will come on online to wail that there's no continuity. It's obvious you only read to react.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by expressglory: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sai Baba...till 2023.Haters are free to commit suicide.What they could not finish in 16yrs...this man is doing it in 3yrs.

Next...New Lagos/Ibadan Express Way

Next...Lagos/Ibadan Rail Road

....This Jubril dey try oooo. Haters are in severe pains

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by zinizta: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
michoim:

This PDP is really shameless. Any project done by PMB they wil say it was commence by GEJ because they cannot point to any project of their own after 16 years in power...what a shameless party

good point...
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by arsenal33: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
34webers:
Gej initiated and completed this project but jubrin from sudan is just taking the glory.

You must be of lower animals than a pig to subscribe to the above comment.

Cc
The poster below me.
Why didn't GEJ pay for it?
Sorry he did and chopped the money
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
ozo13:
We may still have challenge ooo but I think this administration issue out contract and ensure its done unlike during pdp era people will collect contract money and jappa

They will jakpa and spend the money in Dubai . PDP is a no no

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by funsho4man(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Honestly This Baba Buhari is working tremendously. Sai Next Levels Baba Nigeria till 2023 In shaa Allah

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by funsho4man(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Honestly This Baba Buhari is working tremendously. Sai Next Levels Baba Nigeria till 2023 In shaa Allah
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by Naajjii: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
stagger:

How many Obasanjo or Yardua Projects did Jonathan complete in 6 years? It was on record that Obasanjo and Yaradua started projects and left uncompleted. Can you name one project Jonathan completed. BUHARI is here less than 4yrs and he did the kaduna Abuja, Abuja metro train, Abuja,International Airport terminals , Lagos international terminals, port Harcourt international terminal , Kano International Terminals. Look at the loko- Iweto bridge close to my village linking benue and Nassarawa, linking north and south,this bridge had been scheduled to be done more that 20 years back it is now almost completed in less than 4 yrs by Buhari.Are you talking of Itakpe rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lagos Ibadan railway, Second Niger bridge in 3 and half years. Please name a project completed by Jonathan in 6 years. Am not talking about people building personal houses , personnal estates and spending looted money any how in GEJ government which you people keep comparing with Buhari's regime where money is tight to get, you have to work for it. Am asking tangible infrastructure
.Yes economic aspect he has not done well but infrastructure wise he has given us hope and has given hope to future generation. If GEJ and PDP for 16 years gave the future people hope how come after 16years we are still in this mess. Is 16yrs not enough to plan long term and deliver? Is 16yrs not enough to make mistakes correct your mistakes and deliver? Now the same pdp wants to get back to Power.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
theoldpretender:
Nice, but what would make the niceness continue would be privatising all our airports.

I criticised Oduah's maintenance on another thread...but the fact also is that if Oduah had championed privatisation of airports...we would have still had them well maintained.....

So., let's run our airports privately.

Privatisation don't work in Nigeria as the people who will be in charge will increase charges which the ordinary citizen won't be able to afford

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
NOC1:

why address him as Stupid for just saying Sai Baba, let us stop killing ourselves for people who dont care about our existence.

in Governance project can be started and completed by any body, they said government is a continuum. littering the country with abandoned projects is a sign of a failed Nation.

i commend the administration that started it and equally thank those that commissioned it, let us join hands and make this country a great Nation because we dont have any other one.

God bless Nigeria.

Don't mind him, he is as illiterate .

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by sixteensix: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
34webers:
Gej initiated and completed this project but jubrin from sudan is just taking the glory.

Cc
The poster below me.
story that touch.
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
God bless baba,
UNTO NEXT LEVEL
sai baba till 2023.
haters gonna hate. if you knw you knw
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by ozo13(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
bigpicture001:
....during pdp, 3 terminals were built. soooooooh shut up
talk with fact no insult unless u got noting to say.show me evidence.am even refering to the general ways of contract being awarded and people collect the money meant for the contract and dissappear.we won't be talking about lagos-ibadan road project if the proper thing were done 10years ago

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by deomelllo: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
#NEXTLEVEL@SAIBABA2019 is starting and completing projects LEVEL

Old level is PDP looting, stealing and projects abandoning level.

God Bless #SAIBABA2019

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by deomelllo: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
NOC1:

why address him as Stupid for just saying Sai Baba, let us stop killing ourselves for people who dont care about our existence.

in Governance project can be started and completed by any body, they said government is a continuum. littering the country with abandoned projects is a sign of a failed Nation.

i commend the administration that started it and equally thank those that commissioned it, let us join hands and make this country a great Nation because we dont have any other one.

God bless Nigeria.

Thank people for looting funds for projects and abandon the projects for Nigerians to re-award and spend money all over again needlessly?

The way una mind dey work dey terrify me sometimes.
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by CandidSeeker(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lordofthewest:
They won't comman take pictures nah to dey run go ghana like mumu upandan, embarrassing themselves in front of ghanians like village people wey never see airport before even the so called useless yeyebrities.No wonder ghanians have been running their mouth lately.

Have you been to Lagos airport?
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Sai bubu
NEXT LEVEL
you meant the blodas from that side should be crying noq

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by deomelllo: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2018

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by chiangwar: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
Buhari is taking credit on projects he did not know how they all came about

deomelllo:
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by chiangwar: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Those are project he meet on gram , can he commission the once he rel foundation?
For this four years ?

funsho4man:
Honestly This Baba Buhari is working tremendously. Sai Next Levels
Baba Nigeria till 2023 In shaa Allah
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by tejiritex(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
fruqy:

Look at a stupid wailer o. Must you abuse?

Zombie or wailer, which is better. Zombies are as good as dead
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by Trustee1: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Stay there make body dey 'pepper pepper' you!

Nor be only Jonathan project, na Orubebe project.

You obviously know nothing so there's no way I'm stooping so low to your shallow level.
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by ebakhaiyhe(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
Why are we making politics out of this. Before you insult anybody on this platform, verify your facts

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by deomelllo: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
chiangwar:
Those are project he meet on gram , can he commission the once he rel foundation?
For this four years ?

16 Years of PDP = Looting, stealing, abandonment and nothing commissioned.

4 years of APC = Projects completion and commissioning.

So, where is the sense and logic in the backward and mentally bankrupt nonsense you people shout all over the place?

Is it not a shame that they are commissioning in less than 4 years what PDP couldn't complete in 16 years and even more money at hand?

Elementary school children have more sense than you Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by deomelllo: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by Bilkol: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
Half bread they say is better than none. Obviously I’m glad they did something tangible irrespective of who, but we shouldn’t be carried away with this little achievements, Nigerians deserve better. Even normal Malls in Kuala Lumpur are far better than what we have as international airport, not to talk about their fully functional Bus & Train Station that is better than our national airport. Let’s demand more, it’s our right.
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by yashau(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
34webers:

Cc
The poster below me.
sudan is just taking the glory.

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by bigpicture001: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
ozo13:
talk with fact no insult unless u got noting to say.show me evidence.am even refering to the general ways of contract being awarded and people collect the money meant for the contract and dissappear.we won't be talking about lagos-ibadan road project if the proper thing were done 10years ago
...two terminals were built at the Lagos int'l airport during pdp.

If u want to talk abt how contract are awarded nd adhered to...then go read about what is called the due process procedures of doing things. the PDP set that up particularly." the bring back our girls converner.dr Ezekwesili.

Wot u meant was that project has never been done since16 yrs and finished except for this one just because ur APC did it...well guess ur still very young and not aware of happenings in naija during PDP. u only became enlightened yestaday nd unfortunately, u were fed with lies...

Do u know naija experts zero gas till obj came in..? He built NLNG trains 1,2,3,4...and PDP built till train six..that alone earns ur poor country multiple billions in dollars now.....

I repeat av seen the light b4 ; this darkness can't deceive me with coruption slogn.....
Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by ozo13(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
bigpicture001:
...two terminals were built at the Lagos int'l airport during pdp.

If u want to talk abt how contract are awarded nd adhered to...then go read about what is called the due process procedures of doing things. the PDP set that up particularly." the bring back our girls converner.dr Ezekwesili.

Wot u meant was that project has never been done since16 yrs and finished except for this one just because ur APC did it...well guess ur still very young and not aware of happenings in naija during PDP. u only became enlightened yestaday nd unfortunately, u were fed with lies...

Do u know naija experts zero gas till obj came in..? He built NLNG trains 1,2,3,4...and PDP built till train six..that alone earns ur poor country multiple billions in dollars now.....

I repeat av seen the light b4 ; this darkness can't deceive me with coruption slogn.....
all this ur long story.wr are the solid infrastructures to show for all the oil money the country has earned in the last 18yr .I learnt 400billion dollar equivalent to roughly 67trillion naira using 169 naira per dollar exchange rate under Jonathan alone.let's say he used say 32trillion naira to pay salaries during his administration , please show me the solid infrastucture the remaining amount was use to erect before u start saying am young about happenings in the country .thanks.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) by deomelllo: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
ozo13:
all this ur long story.wr are the solid infrastructures to show for all the oil money the country has earned in the last 18yr .I learnt 400billion dollar equivalent to roughly 67trillion naira using 169 naira per dollar exchange rate under Jonathan alone.let's say he used say 32trillion naira to pay salaries during his administration , please show me the solid infrastucture the remaining amount was use to erect before u start saying am young about happenings in the country .thanks.

Million $ Question that they are too ignorant and unintelligent to answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana / New EFCC Chairman: Presidency Screens Candidates / Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.