Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You (25786 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Anybody that wants to leave should biko leave, if you leave, another guy/girl will replace you. No time to waste time.

Singing one ticket.....

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by zyzxx(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Relationship is not a joke but it worth it for those that knows the value and meet the right person in life
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Relationship just dey somehow these days... I ain't interested
Relationship these days is just tiring, I prefer friends now sef, all these unnecessary emotional torture in the name of relationship is tiring.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Relationship these days is just tiring, I prefer friends now sef, all these unnecessary emotional torture in the name of relationship is tiring.
Reason I am backing out... I cannot coman kill myself... cheesycheesy
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Gkemz:
If you need peace of mind and want a space to think deep about future, not when you have a drama queen around. The type of attention and headache she gives that you'll be asking yourself if you are the only person in a relationship.
Same goes to guys, my recent ex was just a pain in the ass, dude wants me to give him 100% of my time, even when I was writing my degree exam, so obsessive and if I don't, he end up accusing me of cheating, always nagging about one thing or the other, also reading my Facebook posts and what my admirers comment on my wall, at a point I was like "abeg which kind wahala be this one? na only me waka come? mehn i cant take this. At a point, I felt like running away.

Till the day he woke up one sunny day and broke up with me, well I felt huge relief. Then after like 3weeks, he started calling me back for us to come back together, if only he knew how relief I was when he left, which is why I never contacted him when he broke up with me. Being single is the best in some cases, some people can suffocate someone eh, Gosh!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Reason I am backing out... I cannot coman kill myself... cheesycheesy
Na my ex make me vex come just decide to keep only friends and dey on my own, mehn its better I die single than to marry such obsessive human being, how can you be dating someone and be going through emotional torture, if you are online and not chatting him---problem, if you don't pick his call---problem, if you don't reply his Facebook comment with a lovely message, if someone pick your call cause you are maybe washing cloth-big problem, nagging and nagging and nagging. Jesus Christ!!!! normally, if a guy break up with me, I get all sad and lonely but this nigga broke up, I was so relieved, I went to church and ThankGod. Uptill now he is still calling me, I told him to leave me the fuc..k alone, I can't deal biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Na my ex make me vex come just decide to keep only friends and dey on my own, mehn its better I die single than to marry such obsessive human being, how can you be dating someone and be going through emotional torture, if you are online and not chatting him---problem, if you don't pick his call---problem, if you don't reply his Facebook comment with a lovely message, if someone pick your call cause you are maybe washing cloth-big problem, nagging and nagging and nagging. Jesus Christ!!!! normally, if a guy break up with me, I get all sad and lonely but this nigga broke up, I was so relieved, I went to church and ThankGod. Uptill now he is still calling me, I told him to leave me the Bleep alone, I can't deal biko.
The guy is just insecure.... Na wao.... Someone cannot enter into a relationship and have peace of mind again?? Leaving an uncomfortable relationship is like dropping off a burden.... It's better to enjoy being single for now and have peace of mind... cheesycheesy
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Daeylar(f): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
True

sojayy:
meanwhile...

Lol

This guy is just bad grin toy car? grin
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
The guy is just insecure.... Na wao.... Someone cannot enter into a relationship and have peace of mind again?? Leaving an uncomfortable relationship is like dropping off a burden.... It's better to enjoy being single for now and have peace of mind... cheesycheesy
See me see gbese, I know its normal to be insecure and clingy, sometimes I get insecure and clingy too, but too much of it is choking. I will enjoy the singleness and keep friends biko for the sake of my sanity, when I'm ready to date, I can decide to date any of my friends that is asking me out but for now, I need a f**king break.........
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
See me see gbese, I know its normal to be insecure, sometimes I get insecure too, but too much of it is choking. I will enjoy the singleness and keep friends biko for the same of my sanity, when I'm ready to date, I can decide to date any of my friends that is asking me out but for now, I need a f**king break........
A wise decision.... Same thing here...God epp us all
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by akaahs(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
I notice 90% of those changes in my long distance relationship, I'm gradually withdrawing. Sha is not easy

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Tejiriseth(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Me that broke up just weeks ago.. I didnt even show any of those signs sef
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
A wise decision.... Same thing here...God epp us all
Its even better you guys become friends for a while before dating, you get to know each other's flaws and know if it can be tolerated.
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Valerie47:
Its even better you guys become friends for a while before dating, you get to know each other's flaws and know if it can be tolerated.
Exactly... A healthy relationship is what everyone wants... smileysmiley
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Happyfela(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
i Guess Chiamaka,Adedoyin and Memuna will be breaking up with me very soon

i will surprise them by breaking up with them first
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Xtopherprince(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Dafuq, if I'm seeing all the signs mentioned by the op, no qualms I'd just enjoy it while it lasts. Collect all the kpekus i can before the curtain falls.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Estherpaul19: 2:04am On Dec 21, 2018
mehn...the word Relationship don tire me sef.. e didn't easy o...
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Estherpaul19: 2:04am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Estherpaul19: 2:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Naijamagician: 6:06am On Dec 21, 2018
I no dy breakup with girls.. Their pussi maybe useful sometime in the future.... And girl no fit breakup with me cause I no kuku care b4 Mtchewwwww cheesy
Re: 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You by Biglittlelois(f): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hmmm, some are true

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email / Yearnin For A Man's Touch / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.