Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (25744 Views)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
See me oh! see wahala? Look me oh! Look wahala? Few days back i ask this humble house that i just found another beautiful sister in my church but, she was lacking education. Guess what happened? I planned to enrol GCE O-level for her this week but, from the information i gather i was made to understand that the enrolment for the exam will expire this week Friday. So, i told her to come an collect money on Monday to enrol for the exam. When i meant her in church on Sunday, after closing i left bacause i was in a hurry so, i told the sister that i will call her when i get home. Do you know what happen next? I called the sister through out on Sunday, she didn't pick my call so, i relax. On Monday i called althrough she didn't pick so, i relax. On Tuesday which was yesterday, i continue she didn't also pick. At around afternoon, she then called me; i then ask her if she is still interested in the exam and she said yes. I told her i will call her back but, do you know what happen next? i called these sister, she pick and said: I AM BUSY NOW CALL ME LATER? For your own destiny? That was when i just conclude that these sister is not serious about the exam so, i need to keep my money an use it for another purpose.
House! I really want to thank you for all your advise in my formal post that i didn't fall. Otherwise, the sister would have been saying maga don pay by now.

4 Likes

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dats gud dat u discover early enough BTW is she ur gf or are u helping a sista out

3 Likes

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Amya(f): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
Like you were giving her the money for free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Jamesdman(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
Which super-story this poster dey narrate for here?
So, nairaland don turn to where every tom, d.ick and harry they run come talk any poo wey happen for im area?
Very soon posters like this one go open thread just to tell us say e mess this morning.

10 Likes

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Dats gud dat u discover early enough BTW is she ur gf or are u helping a sista out
I toast her and she agrees then i was inquiring about her education and when she told me, i decide to assist her.. Thank God i harken to all your advise..

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
Amya: Like you were giving her the money for free.
It was for free before oh!

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
James-dman:
Which super-story this poster dey narrate for here?
So, nairaland don turn to where every tom, d.ick and harry they run come talk any poo wey happen for im area?
Very soon posters like this one go open thread just to tell us say e mess this morning.
You are a big fool, am saying what happened to me life and direct you are here talking rubbish... read my last post...
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by tpia5: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
how many times did you say you called her again?

i lost count.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Jamesdman(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
You are a big fool, am saying what happened to me life and direct you are here talking rubbish... read my last post...
Awww. . . Now i know what ur problem is!
It's only an insane, low IQ, slowpoke that goes about calling people names for no apparent reason.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by achi4u(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
oga poster,u be poor fellow.
u called her on sunday to fuvk her abi?

2 Likes

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
tpia@:
how many times did you say you called her again?

i lost count.
I called on Sunday several times. On Monday throughout and on Tuesday all to know avail...
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
James-dman:

Awww. . . Now i know what ur problem is!
It's only an insane, low IQ, slowpoke that goes about calling people names for no apparent reason.
You seem to have problem with English..

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
achi4u: oga poster,u be poor fellow.
u called her on sunday to fuvk her abi?
Na you get your mount oh!
Why i called her on Sunday was to tell her that i will buy the form on Monday an drop it somewhere close to her work.. So, she can go an collect it at her convience but to no avail.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by mspookie: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2012
MY advice is this; Enroll yourself for GCE or warefa,u need it more than anyone else right now....yr english is terrible lipsrsealed

37 Likes

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Mynd44: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
What a waste
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Lolajoy(f): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
She was actually busy trust me. Don't give up on her now. Just call her again wink

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
ms pookie: MY advice is this; Enroll yourself for GCE or warefa,u need it more than anyone else right now....yr english is terrible lipsrsealed
wow! That bad of you to say that reason because i got 6.5 which is equal to excellent in IELTS for my master program in Germany...
You are only been jealous...
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: What a waste
Thanks for your advise in my last post...
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Lolajoy: She was actually busy trust me. Don't give up on her now. Just call her again wink
I am really sorry, i can't. If she so desire it, she can call...
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by achi4u(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
@op,soon they'll start making jest of you,your henglishgrin is too popo

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
achi4u: @op,soon they'll start making jest of you,your henglishgrin is too popo
Really, Where?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Okontami: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
Oga Poster, you want to help your brethren. That is very good. But looking at your eyes, you are a bad fornicato*r . I can see you want to fornicat.e with that small girl. Ole grin

2 Likes

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Booty4me: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Op ar u a kid.... Ar u nt d guy dy scam sumtimez ago eh.. Ur mumuism sef
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by achi4u(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
Really, Where?
from d head 2d toe

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
Okontami: Oga Poster, you want to help your brethren. That is very good. But looking at your eyes, you are a bad fornicato*r . I can see you want to fornicat.e with that small girl. Ole grin
What has fornication got to do with assistance? Did i ask her to come an collect the money at my house? For your information, i am the youth president of my church and be careful when you speak most especially to stranger because you don't know who is who?
I will pardon you for this...

2 Likes

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
achi4u: from d head 2d toe
Be specific because we learn everyday
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by achi4u(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
Be specific because we learn everyday
dat ur grammar need little polished
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
achi4u: dat ur grammar need little polished
There was no where i spoke with grammar. If it's in the begining between the first line, i use it to catch the audience and if it's inside the sentence, it may be because i was in a hurry because, i don't cross-check when typing and i also type fast and moreover, we are not in English class.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
achi4u: @op,soon they'll start making jest of you,your henglishgrin is too popo
Look at your own English very well. So many things are wrong with your grammar.
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by Mynd44: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
Thanks for your advise in my last post...
How come you have so many problems?

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by slimyem: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
what the blah is going on here?
Re: Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? by RuthIsaac(f): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
She will stil call u, u jst wait n c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / Sisters, Kindly Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.