Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) (7079 Views)

Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by GISTBL0GGER: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Nigerian lady had a warning for her haters, as she showed off her lover in loved up photos that has gone viral on Facebook.

The Nigerian lady who warned haters who will try to come between them, stated that death will be the person’s sentence. The lady who also rocked her bra as she showed off her lover, also disclosed that their love is strong and is also forever.

The controversial photos has long gotten the attention of Nigerians, who have been calling the lady out over the Facebook post.

Here are the photos and reactions from Nigerians below;

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-warns-haters-as-she-shows-off-her-lover-sew-reactions-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by GISTBL0GGER: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2018

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ghetto love

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
Three gbosa for the guy...Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

He's really good in brainwashing.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by BIDOO(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
For Someone Like Me That Hate Attention ! It's Going To Be a Close Chapter Between Us, Well I Don't Steep So Low Not As If I Get Enough Cash But Because I Have Class.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Dumb girls everywhere... SMH. sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Smh!Delete it bro,that's my neighbor's daughter sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Kharol1234: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Smh!Delete it bro,that's my neighbor's daughter sad
abi u grlfrnd
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by tee59(f): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Dirty motherfuckers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by czarina(f): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
I'm very sure no one will ever snatch him from you. Enjoy in peace. kiss

Oya check my profile if you live in Jos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
His dickk has turned her brain upside down. She no get herself again.

Las las, it's either he kills or she kills him..

Obsession kills!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by lilmax(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
this is disgusting

looking like over used ritual victims

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Kidaholic(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
To whom brain is given, sense is expected... tongue
Anyways, whatever makes 'em happy. Their life;Their problem smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by MannieA(f): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
They look alike ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Randy100: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Beautifully made for each others.
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
They smoke wood, instead of weed
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by arabbunkum: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Dirty assholes
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by jessedaflow: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
SOLOMON 4 BIBLE REALLY ENJOYED O, IMAGINE HAVING THOUSAND APROVED WIVES AND CUCUMBINES
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
Girls ryt now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Kini gbogbo eleyii bayi tori olohun,ehn why...
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by potbelly(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
She resemble all these native diety in the second picture lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
They look very dirty and stoned.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2018
MannieA:
They look alike ooo.
Can you deny that you didn't fall for the guy's swag grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by fk001(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Chronic stoners

Who dey drag with her sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Penįs power.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
They both look like Oshodi under bridge touts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by damtan(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
The girl wowo but she go sabi f**k

Migrate to Canada in less than 6 months through a streamlined Express Entry System. check my signature and get started
Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by boss1310(m): 5:22am On Dec 21, 2018
are you sure that this isn't incest cos they look alike

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Warns Haters As She Shows Off Her Lover. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2018
two of them look like monkey

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside / I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore / This Is What It Feels Like To Be A Female On Social Media(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.