Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore (7096 Views)

With My Handsomness, I Dnt Still Have A Girl Friend / Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? / Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
I av bin in dis løngdistance (no sex)relatnshp for 7mnths now,well.I dnt really understand what's going on anymore,when we 1st started he showed me love and care,but now,he hardly cal,text msg.My relatnshp with him is going down the drain and i can feel it.I called him and told him about ìt,he said he was broke,that that was why he dìdnt call,i sent him airtym up to 5 tyms and still sent one today
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by Mutuwa(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
MhizVee:
I av bin in dis løngdistance relatnshp for 7mnths now,well.I dnt really understand what's going on anymore,wh

What is it excatly that you don't understand?
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mutuwa:

What is it excatly that you don't understand?
he doesnt cal anymore,i dnt get it at all,
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by wunmi590(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
MhizVee:
I av bin in dis løngdistance relatnshp for 7mnths now,well.I dnt really understand what's going on anymore,when we 1st started he showed me love and care,but

I trst my Nigerian guys, aftr eatin d blck pot, nah to run shrprly go eat ndr punny grin

2 Likes

Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by jingh(f): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
long distance relationship !
Do you reciprocate his visit ?

for me am an antilongdistancerelationship
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by Mutuwa(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
MhizVee:
he doesnt cal anymore,i dnt get it at all,

Have you tried calling him or sending a texts to ascertain if he is well or not,and which was persistent and he didn't reply any or call back?
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mutuwa:

Have you tried calling him or sending a texts to ascertain if he is well or not,and which was persistent and he didn't reply any or call back?
he told me he was broke,xo i sent him airtym up to 5 tyms'still sent anoda1 today
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by Shawl001(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Advertently, there's nothing wrong with long distance relationship. Infact, i practice one! And God is helping me with it. Though i must confess, its not that easy but, i discovered its worth it. @OP, ur padner not calling or texting U̶̲̥̅̊ doesn't vividly depicts he is not interested in the relatnshp...he mght be busy or hooked up wif something. You should try call him and know what he's going on with him ova der. Don't jes conclude, unless he has told U̶̲̥̅̊ categorically that he's calling it quit. Try and call him or beta still, see him and ask him wats going on. And always pray ƒσя him...
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by Mutuwa(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
MhizVee:
he told me he was broke,xo i sent him airtym up to 5 tyms'still sent anoda1 today

*7 months relationship

*sending airtime across

* long distance relationship

Hmmmn..lady.I think you should have a rethink.To me if a call is not feasible,I will atlesast flood your inbox with sweet text messages just to break the silence and show how much I miss you.How much is a text nah! Its even free sometimes..
Well at your discretion as to what to do.

4 Likes

Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Shawl001:
Advertently, there's nothing wrong with long distance relationship. Infact, i practice one! And God is helping me with it. Though i must confess, its not that easy but, i discovered its worth it. @OP, ur padner not calling or texting U̶̲̥̅̊ doesn't vividly depicts he is not interested in the relatnshp...he mght be busy or hooked up wif something. You should try call him and know what he's going on with him ova der. Don't jes conclude, unless he has told U̶̲̥̅̊ categorically that he's calling it quit. Try and call him or beta still, see him and ask him wats going on. And always pray ƒσя him...
ok tnx
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by ucheeee(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
My dear, I feel your pains. I have once been a victim of long distance relationship. It's not easy. U need to get things straight with him. U guys need to talk and know what you want. When there is no intimacy or serious commitment, distance relationship will not survive. From the way he is acting obviously shows he can't cope. Be strong and move on.
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mutuwa:

*7 months relationship

*sending airtime across

* long distance relationship

Hmmmn..lady.I think you should have a rethink.To me if a call is not feasible,I will atlesast flood your inbox with sweet text messages just to break the silence and show how much I miss you.How much is a text nah! Its even free sometimes..
Well at your discretion as to what to do.
i sent him msgs o,no be önly airtym
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
So, lemme get this straight: YOU SENT HIM AIRTIME FIVE TIMES AND HE STILL DIDN'T CALL, and you don't understand? cheesycheesycheesy

*pats her on the head*
You will soon understand. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
ucheeee:
My dear, I feel your pains. I have once been a victim of long distance relationship. It's not easy. U need to get things straight with him. U guys need to talk and know what you want. When there is no intimacy or serious commitment, distance relationship will not survive. From the way he is acting obviously shows he can't cope. Be strong and move on.
scratches head and eyes
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by yorex2011: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Me dat would call my ex she won't ansa.. Always saying busy.... Oya you do d calling and mssging.. She won't call or mssg.. Days would go by... At the end she broke up with me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by dechandel(f): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
The fire is off lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by yorex2011: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Abeg happy new year in advance... Cheers to everyone who put in their best in their relationships... Your reward dey come

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:
So, lemme get this straight: YOU SENT HIM AIRTIME FIVE TIMES AND HE STILL DIDN'T CALL, and you don't understand? cheesycheesycheesy

*pats her on the head*
You will soon understand. smiley
most tyms wen i send him cad he do cal me back o.
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
yorex2011:
Abeg happy new year in advance... Cheers to everyone who put in their best in their relationships... Your reward dey come
hm,na u sabi
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by ucheeee(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Constant communication is a strong tool to keep relationships goin. When it's lacking, then there is no interest.
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by worth(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
@mhizvee, he still loves u. He's doin dat becos u are nt reciprocatin. Hw long is distance btw both of you i.e where does he stay?
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by Mutuwa(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
MhizVee:
i sent him msgs o,no be önly airtym

Its obvious he is not only broke BUT seeing someone.Liked I wrote,if at least he cannot send u text of just N5,then I cannot foresee how else he will show u some care.During my courting days I recall,I use even my friends phone to send texts to my girl.
You just don't say u care and keep mute,let him Act it.

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
dechandel:
The fire is off lipsrsealed
meaning pls
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
worth:
@mhizvee, he still loves u. He's doin dat becos u are nt reciprocatin. Hw long is distance btw both of you i.e where does he stay?
i am nt reciprocating?How
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
MhizVee:
most tyms wen i send him cad he do cal me back o.

And other times when you don't send him card nko? undecided

And even when he calls, does he reassure you that he still does love you?

Or he calls only because you sent him airtime?
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mutuwa:

Its obvious he is not only broke BUT seeing someone.Liked I wrote,if at least he cannot send u text of just N5,then I cannot foresee how else he will show u some care.During my courting days I recall,I use even my friends phone to send texts to my girl.
You just don't say u care and keep mute,let him Act it.
abi
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by ucheeee(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Even the free text messages he gets from rechargin, cnt he jst send you a message Babe move on Abeg, or you will jst end up in pains. Start 2015 on a fresh note, and trust me a better man awaits you.

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

And other times when you don't send him card nko? undecided

And even when he calls, does he reassure you that he still does love you?

Or he calls only because you sent him airtime?
yes he do call and he always say he wl luv me till his dyìng day
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
MhizVee:
yes he do call and he always say he wl luv me till his dyìng day

So if he professes his love and the only problem is that he's broke, what don't you understand?
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by FLAWLES(f): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
Give em PUNANY

2 Likes

Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by ucheeee(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
FLAWLES:
Give em PUNANY

Is that how u keep ur man For how long na
Re: I Dnt Understand Dis Relatnship Anymore by MhizVee(f): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

So if he professes his love and the only problem is that he's broke, what don't you understand?
hm,not all d time'twas only when isent him an sms saying that i was doubtn if he stl lovd me lyk b4 dat was wen he sent back anoda sms sayn even aftèrlife he wl always love me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is MouthAction Compulsory? / “wizkid Has Done It Again” – Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child For Wizkid / My Boss Gave Me This Yam To Cook For Him (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.