Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,894 members, 7,852,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Told Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Told Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Before (584 Views)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Told Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Before by landmark86: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
I bring in a lady which I introduced to her as my younger sister from Lagos.
Funny enough this lady stay with me for good 3days without her knowing she's not my sister.

Share your own biggest lie

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Told Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Before by ojun50(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lie Muhammad well done
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Told Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Before by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lol. She told me her ex was her brother.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Told Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Before by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
My mum is the first lady
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Told Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Before by sainttwist1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
here to know the next lai m.....
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Told Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Before by landmark86: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
My mum is the first lady
And she believe?

(1) (Reply)

World's Richest Man Jeff Bezos And His Wife Are Divorcing After 25 Years / Real Men Don't Stress Their Wife To Make Eba (see What They Do) / Advice To All Ladies Here And There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.