Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

When I Think Of Her I Get...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Think Of Her I Get...... (477 Views)

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When I Think Of Her I Get...... by godfrey01(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Helllo nairalanders.. Is it normal for a guy to get angrry whenever he thinks of his gf.. A girl who claim to be wise.. She doesnt visit him. Does not do anything for him, does not even hang oout with. All she keep saying is that she does not have time. Same state. Same lga, tp from her side to his just 100 box...
Re: When I Think Of Her I Get...... by Kidaholic(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
godfrey01:
Helllo nairalanders.. Is it normal for a guy to get angrry whenever he thinks of his gf.. A girl who claim to be wise.. She doesnt visit him. Does not do anything for him, does not even hang oout with. All she keep saying is that she does not have time. Same state. Same lga, tp from her side to his just 100 box...
Is that one a girlfriend? Bro, go and look for a girlfriend please, cause its obvious you ain't in any relationship currently lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: When I Think Of Her I Get...... by habsydiamond(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
A serious girlfriend will create time when there is none...that's how u will know if a girl loves u... Try cutting ties with her... If she gets back to u that means she's into u.. if she didn't she won't...don't even bother ursef go get another girl

(1) (Reply)

Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped Read More At / Should I Go Back / Start Investing Your Data And Earn Money Online - For Serious People Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.