Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,029 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? (1744 Views)

Atheists, Agnostic And Freethinkers Crib / Freethinkers- Do You Ever Feel Lonely? / Humanists And Freethinkers: What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
Seun

Hardmirror

NPcomplete

Martinez19

CAPSLOCKED

What do y'all do on Christmas day And December 31st?
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by HardMirror(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
raptex:
Seun

Hardmirror

NPcomplete

Martinez19

CAPSLOCKED

What What do y'all do on Christmas day And December 31st?
i live like myself

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by spongeisback: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
What I do.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
raptex:
Seun
Hardmirror
NPcomplete
Martinez19
CAPSLOCKED
What do y'all do on Christmas day And December 31st?

REPEATEDLY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
YUP
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by HardMirror(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

REPEATEDLY.
why? No gf? Or just ur preference
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by HardMirror(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
spongeisback:
What I do.
lol
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by edicied: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
We Eat babies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by tintingz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
On every public holidays I go out to have fun especially the cinemas.

So on Christmas day and January 1st (not Dec 31) I go to the cinemas or stay at home watching movies and playing my PS4.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by janettee(f): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
Netflix and chill grin..
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by LordReed(m): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
My first Xmas as an Atheist. It won't be different from others, spend time with family and eat nice delicious meals. New Year's eve is the one that will be different, all that midnight stuff I won't be participating in. Neither will I be doing those insane fasts. I am just gonna enjoy myself throughout the holidays then prepare myself for money making in the New Year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by EbukaHades10(m): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2018
PlayStation and chill.

Christmas day is Jesus's "birthday",not my birthday.

December 31st? PlayStation and chill.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by 1Sharon(f): 3:09am On Dec 21, 2018
spongeisback:
What I do.

Ramen

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by HardMirror(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:
My first Xmas as an Atheist. It won't be different from others, spend time with family and eat nice delicious meals. New Year's eve is the one that will be different, all that midnight stuff I won't be participating in. Neither will I be doing those insane fasts. I am just gonna enjoy myself throughout the holidays then prepare myself for money making in the New Year.
this is your first xmas as an atheist? I am surprised
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by hahn(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

Since there are many Christians in my hood I am looking forward to lots of free rice and chicken and one of my bros has filled his fridge with enough booze so that one is already set.

My mind is more on the new year as I am looking forward to growing my new websites and recovering from Google's penalty on my website.

I need good money next year. No time

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by hahn(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2018
HardMirror:

After you don lead am astray finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by HardMirror(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2018
hahn:

he must have lead himself astray not me.
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by hahn(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2018
HardMirror:
he must have lead himself astray not me.

Come o. When are you going to ask me for my account details Sef? You know say Christmas don't reach finish. You are not showing concern for your boy o

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by LordReed(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2018
HardMirror:

Oh yes. I became atheist July this year.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by LordReed(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2018
hahn:

Since there are many Christians in my hood I am looking forward to lots of free rice and chicken and one of my bros has filled his fridge with enough booze so that one is already set.

My mind is more on the new year as I am looking forward to growing my new websites and recovering from Google's penalty on my website.

I need good money next year. No time

I am surrounded by teetotallers so good alcoholics drinks are few and far between. I did enjoy some Smirnoff Ice and Champagne yesterday though. Men it is nice to be so relaxed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2018
hahn:

LoL! If in any person on Nairaland will have that credit its plaetton but that's not the case, I led myself away from self delusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by hahn(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

I am surrounded by teetotallers so good alcoholics drinks are few and far between. I did enjoy some Smirnoff Ice and Champagne yesterday though. Men it is nice to be so relaxed.

This is going to be a beery Christmas for me

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by hahn(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! If in any person on Nairaland will have that credit its plaetton but that's not the case, I led myself away from self delusion.

Cool
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by HardMirror(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

Oh yes. I became atheist July this year.
and yet so outspoken. You are the kind of man that knows what he wants and goes for it. I love your posts
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by HardMirror(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2018
hahn:

Come o. When are you going to ask me for my account details Sef? You know say Christmas don't reach finish. You are not showing concern for your boy o
igboro dry o. Family just dey demand left right. Me sef just hide for lagos
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2018
HardMirror:
and yet so outspoken. You are the kind of man that knows what he wants and goes for it. I love your posts

His blood and many others are on you guys.

I celebrate your success.....
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

REPEATEDLY.

These are the preachers against God and his holiness.

I pity the children of God that listen to these ones.
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by HardMirror(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

His blood and many others are on you guys.

I celebrate your success.....
what about his flesh and bones? Lol! You are next dont worry

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2018
HardMirror:
what about his flesh and bones? Lol! You are next dont worry

Laughs*.

You have passed the line already.... So, your case is different.

Did I just site a masturbator on this thread?

One of your champions on atheism?

The preachers against the holiness of God... a chronic masturbator and probably a formicator.

sango, amadioha, oya, etc won't tolerate such.

God's mercy is extreme.

That's why he remains my God.

I am safe with him.
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by HardMirror(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Laughs*.

You have passed the line already.... So, your case is different.

Did I just site a masturbator on this thread?

One of your champions on atheism?

The preachers against the holiness of God... a chronic masturbator and probably a formicator.

sango, amadioha, oya, etc won't tolerate such.

God's mercy is extreme.

That's why he remains my God.

I am safe with him.
you say god is merciful cos it/she/he cant do anything so you console yourself with that lie
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by Originakalokalo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
HardMirror:
you say god is merciful cos it/she/he cant do anything so you console yourself with that lie

One of you said they will throw God in his hell on the judgement day...

He is a recruited soldier for the battle of Armageddon.

....and now, we have a masturbator....

I am sure there are thieves, liars and adulterers among your ranks.

Don't worry about me.

Worry about your champions.
Re: Atheists And Freethinkers, What Do Y'all Do On Christmas Day And December 31st? by Originakalokalo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
LordReed:

This happens when you are not strong.

Instead for you to read your Bible and grow in God,

You decided to read posts from people who are full of iniquities...

I hope other Christians can take a cue from this?

Devote time for the scriptures and study.

Pray.

The devil is recruiting people through his people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide / What to do when People show you Short Pieces of the Holy Bible / That Witch Supervising And Hindering Your Progress Must Die Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.