Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Lady Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With Epic Goodbye Speech On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With Epic Goodbye Speech On Her Birthday (439 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With Epic Goodbye Speech On Her Birthday by PromiseAce(m): 1:30am On Dec 21, 2018
When it comes dealing with infidelity issues in relationships, people tend to have different approaches. While some become broken, blaming themselves for their partners’s flaws and in the process, try to ‘fix’ their relationship, there are also people who go ballistic on their partners. However, this lady’s approach towards dealing with her cheating boyfriend has earned her major applause on social media. Identified as Tiana, the 22-year-old shared a video from her birthday which showed her dumping her cheating boyfriend.

In the video, she begins a speech in the presence of her friend and the unsuspecting young man. She said:” “I’d like to thank Santos for making me realize I deserve so much better,” she says, looking at her boyfriend, who seems to have no clue that he’s about to be dumped.

“All of us have seen screenshots … you were sexting her and sending her videos,” she continues. “You literally sent her the same picture you sent me today.In case you didn’t figure it out, we’re over and you can get the f*ck out”.

She went on to announce that she is single and very much ready to mingle, as she shared more photos under the thread. Well, this young lady decided she was going to start a new chapter in her life by weeding out the unnecessary things/people in it first. Some people are of the opinion that this is probably one of the best gifts she may have given herself.
click here: WATCH VIDEO HERE
cc:lalasticlala
cc:mynd44

(1) (Reply)

The Sexy Kenyan Miss World Winner Story Is A Hoax...the Blogger Embelished It / Kizz Daniel Unfollows Davido On Instagram After Davido Alledgely Slapped His Man / Why Do Women Need Consent Before A Man Spends His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.