Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Girlfriend Had A Boyfriend Before Me. Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Had A Boyfriend Before Me. Should I Break Up With Her? (441 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Had A Boyfriend Before Me. Should I Break Up With Her? by monikmotivatioa: 6:20am On Jan 08, 2019
I don't understand. Your girlfriend HAD a boyfriend before you and you are contemplating to break up for that? If you break up with her and the next person you will have becomes a girl who never had a boyfriend what then happens?

Some of these boys don't understand the meaning of relationship and they just enter it because they see others are in it. This is stupidity. No wonder many times,most of them sustain serious emotional injuries that the next thing is to commit suicide. Do you think that relationship is a platform where boys and girls engage to rub hearts? You really must be a joker. You found out that your girlfriend had a boyfriend before you and you want to break up with her just like that? Hello! I am sure he is still a very young lad growing up in his mother's home and unfortunately,he didn't drop his name.

Dear anonymous,it matters nothing if your girlfriend have had tens of boyfriends before you . Relationship is not a competition between lovers. It is not a place to discuss affairs of formerlities ( affairs with exes).

Relationship is a medium where two lovers,people who are attracted to each other meet to achieve a goal of coming together as husband and wife. They love each other regardless of whom they are,whom they were,and regardless of ...Read more: https://www.monikmotivational.com/2019/01/my-girlfriend-had-boyfriend-before-me.html
Re: My Girlfriend Had A Boyfriend Before Me. Should I Break Up With Her? by Forreellinc: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2019
Yes break up with her and give her this number 08032773199
Re: My Girlfriend Had A Boyfriend Before Me. Should I Break Up With Her? by Mobi47(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2019
monikmotivatioa:
I don't understand. Your girlfriend HAD a boyfriend before you and you are contemplating to break up for that? If you break up with her and the next person you will have becomes a girl who never had a boyfriend what then happens?

Some of these boys don't understand the meaning of relationship and they just enter it because they see others are in it. This is stupidity. No wonder many times,most of them sustain serious emotional injuries that the next thing is to commit suicide. Do you think that relationship is a platform where boys and girls engage to rub hearts? You really must be a joker. You found out that your girlfriend had a boyfriend before you and you want to break up with her just like that? Hello! I am sure he is still a very young lad growing up in his mother's home and unfortunately,he didn't drop his name.

Dear anonymous,it matters nothing if your girlfriend have had tens of boyfriends before you . Relationship is not a competition between lovers. It is not a place to discuss affairs of formerlities ( affairs with exes).

Relationship is a medium where two lovers,people who are attracted to each other meet to achieve a goal of coming together as husband and wife. They love each other regardless of whom they are,whom they were,and regardless of ...Read more: https://www.monikmotivational.com/2019/01/my-girlfriend-had-boyfriend-before-me.html
wait...what are u saying sef....a lady says she is in a relationship probably for marriage...n u expect d new guy to push on....then u are promoting cheating.....for me, any lady that's in a relationship, I let go cos u can't b dating two guys at same time

(1) (Reply)

My Scrariest Moments Ever / Valentine Day Is A Fake Day Nigeria Man Says On Facebook / Killer Husband, Lekan Shonde Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.