Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children (29129 Views)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2018
mechanics:
Wow, so touching, if you can tell your sister to attend the deeper life december retreat that will take place today evening to tuesday morning at any deeper life camp ground location across the state and local government, with faith I believe she will receive her sight.

Stop being stupid.

Do u think they haven't been going to churches to pray? U religious bigots should receive sense
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74040472:
The blindness started as a joke in 2007 when she was about taking her WAEC, she was fully prepared for the exam when she then sat down for the exam, she was given her answer booklet and question paper, when she started screaming my eyes! My eyes!!

This is deep
Just take a look at those cute kids.
God's protection for us and our families is all we pray for now and forevermore against these association below (for those that believe in them!).........

She had eye problems that caused her blindness.
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2018
olsome:
Africans and juju

This is glaucoma or cataracts
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2018
Mankosi:
Hmm. They wouldn't have operated on her after the incidence since they suspected spiritual attack. The operation just made her situation worser.
God will definitely see her through.

Pls use ur head.
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2018
Feranchek:
"... And I'm also thanking God for the hope of her sight again"

"She was really well prepared for the exam... " meaning she was a bright student back in high school. And sometimes when someone like her begin to think of all the plans she's had for her seemingly bright future, suicidal thoughts could set in. And who knows, she might have thought of it too. But she stayed strong and kept the struggle. Now look at her today!

Suicide is NEVER the answer. Seek God's help through prayer and family and friends love, and you'll conquer.

Suicide doesn't have anything to do with prayers.
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by mechanics(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop being stupid.

Do u think they haven't been going to churches to pray? U religious bigots should receive sense
mind your choice of words, if you read what I said, I didn't force her to attend okay, am not stupid and I will never be.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by staggerman(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
No one should be blind in a country filled with apostles, bishops, reverends, prophets, miracle workers and pastors.

Someone open those blind eyes and make them see
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by hopevalley: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
ayomide8990:

please,Sir Send me your Pm
this is my WhatsApp Number
Sorry, my whatsapp crashed. You can give me a call on: 0-8-0-6-7-8-7-6-2-5-1
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Ndubuisipaul1: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
I really sympathise with her.
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by nayolight(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mark my words, i see greatness coming out of these two. God will be glorified in their lives in no distance time in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by abimbola74(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
ExAngel007:
Photo: Nigerian lady shares touching story of her sister who suddenly went blind inside WAEC exam hall

Facebook user, Chioma Favour shared the story of her sister who suddenly went blind while writing exams. The blindness was allegedly caused by 'spiritual attack'.

Her sister later got married to another visually impaired man, who she met at a special school for the blind in Oji-River, Enugu State. They are blessed with two kids. Read the story below:

Greetings everyone!

Be thankful to God in all situation, God is God!!

Appreciate God always and praise his name in all circumstances The family you all are seeing here are no
other people than my beloved elder sister and her husband and kids!

They are blind(the couple) yes, you read it well, blind!!

The blindness was not from birth, it was a spiritual attack.

The blindness started as a joke in 2007 when she was about taking her WAEC, she was fully prepared for the exam when she then sat down for the exam, she was given her answer booklet and question paper, when she started screaming my eyes! My eyes!!

We got a phone call from the school and they informed us about her state! My father rushed to the school and brought her home.

That was when it all started!! We started taking her to different hospitals, churches, any place that could
solve her problem, but all to no avail.. She was operated on one of the eyes, that was when the real situation arose! Chai!!! My sister totally lost her sight. She was really pained, she thought all hope was lost.

Imagine she can't see anything again! Not even the face of her loved ones or the color of her clothes, (life is
unpredictable)

As time goes on, she was enrolled in a special school for the blind situated at Oji-River, that was the place she met this man sitting with her in the picture who is
now her husband, who has his own life challenging story,

The two of them met and fell in love with themselves, after some many training in the school, they left for Lagos and enrolled in a skill acquisition program
where they learnt how to make beads, liquid soaps, disinfectants, and some many other things..

He came for her hand in marriage which my sister accepted since she can't continue living in depression, God blessed them with those kids you are seeing.. I thank God for the life of my sister who is trying hard to survive this condition, I thank God for her husband, and I also thank God for the children he Blessed them with!!

Glory be to God, I pray God continue to
supply their needs, give them life, locate
their helpers and equally regain their sight
for them, Amen!!!

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/12/photo-nigerian-lady-shares-touching-story-of-her-sister-who-suddenly-went-blind-inside-waec-exam-hall.html

So sad ...met a lady during my service year @ enugu with a sad story like this too ....she lost her sight when she came back to class after break time when she was in JSS1.......she said everything turned black when she entered the class and that was all
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
mechanics:
mind your choice of words, if you read what I said, I didn't force her to attend okay, am not stupid and I will never be.

Stop telling her to attend ur church n get healing, as if she has been going to the devils church to get healing before today.
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
abimbola74:

So sad ...met a lady during my service year @ enugu with a sad story like this too ....she lost her sight when she came back to class after break time when she was in JSS1.......she said everything turned black when she entered the class and that was all
People get blind like that world over, it's a medical issue, usually cataracts m glaucoma
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by abimbola74(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:
People get blind like that world over, it's a medical issue, usually cataracts m glaucoma
I think awareness should be done to tackle the occurrence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2018
abimbola74:

I think awareness should be done to tackle the occurrence

Our government aren't doing enough.

Also the people are largely uneducated.

And I'm many cases poverty n excessive spirituality prevents them from going to hospitals early enough
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop telling her to attend ur church n get healing, as if she has been going to the devils church to get healing before today.
it's not a must, if she wants to attend, good for her, and I will tell her again, if it's paining you am telling her, that's your head ache.
Re: Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children by abimbola74(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Our government aren't doing enough.

Also the people are largely uneducated.

And I'm many cases poverty n excessive spirituality prevents them from going to hospitals early enough
You nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? / What Is My Duty As A Married Woman? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.