Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance (37717 Views)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by tucute: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2018
blessedweapon:

Bia Edikwa okay??
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by tucute: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2018
blessedweapon:

Bia Edikwa okay??
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2018
duduade:
And the dude is ugly sha
How e take concern u, na ur sister de marry am?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by RTSC: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2018
To marry an ugly wife is a sin.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by dermmy(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2018
chisco82:

The teachers will concur

Lmao
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Pain(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2018
cool

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by LordIsaac(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2018
dermmy:

Lmao
For me it depends on the personalities involved. I am currently dating a lawyer and I couldn't have had it better. The thing is, handle any girl well from the beginning and they will not even try to bring out their yeye later. You'll always hear a well handled one telling her friend: "ah...I can't oooo if it is my guy don't even dream of it." But a poorly handled one will say: "hmmm...he loves me, he won't mind...he will not treat a woman with firmness..."

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by thelish(f): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2018
Are they related to oshomole n his wife?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by thatigboman: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2018
Ahmed0336:

The lawyer I dated nearly killed me with lies undecided

Thank God I escaped grin
all girls lie. Not just female laywers.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by akereconfi: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2018
Her name is Covenant, she's the engineer while his name is Jim, he is the lawyer

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
Can I marry a Lawyer? I doubt.

Female nurses are very good in bed during sex, but not that good for marriage because of their promiscuity.

When it comes to professions with good wife materials. Give it to female teachers. For the sake of your kids, they are the best.

Happy Married life to them.
Your assumptions are stereotypical as they are not true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by blessedweapon(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2018
tucute:
Bia Edikwa okay??
Kpoom Na fone
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Ayobami7(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2018
勇军进行曲
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by banio: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sue his ass if he refuses to fvck you well and to your satisfaction. Lazy men, claiming super star.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by id4sho(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
akereconfi:
Her name is Covenant, she's the engineer while his name is Jim, he is the lawyer
Indian hemp is not good for your health
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by rummmy: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
That guy is a welder not and Engineer.... grin grin.....congrat to then though. ..2019 will not pass me by oluwa pick my calls.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Aatokeola(f): 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=74039801]Can I marry a Lawyer? I doubt.

Female nurses are very good in bed during sex, but not that good for marriage because of their promiscuity.

When it comes to professions with good wife materials. Give it to female teachers. For the sake of your kids, they are the best.

Happy Married life to them. [/quote
Nurses?? Really...How many have you met? Do you have to make a conclusion about them? Duurh

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by bujebudanu1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
id4sho:

Indian hemp is not good for your health

True oga.

The lady is an engineer.500 level now.
Petroleum engineering.
Her name is covenant

She was my junior but I heard she's mature 26 27 28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by bluefilm: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
[s]Can I marry a Lawyer? I doubt.

Happy Married life to them.[/s]

Nonsense sad

Stereotypical nonsense sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by 1miccza: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

You'll be amazed at what female Teachers carry out in their offices and schools
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by ddcoments(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:
wow

I love this..

Am soooooooo horrrrrrrrrny

Really.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by ddcoments(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
unclesurebet1:
Merry xmas to us all . it feels good to win , Congrats to all my yesterday subscribers , winning is our right , Dm me or whatsapp to be part of the winnings today .

Uncle carry this ur scam commot from this section jare.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by dayleke: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
carzola:
He should have a least
Iron his cloths ...

And the photographer is a dog
Its His job to take a perfect picture.

Iron the overall?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Sweetguy25: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Fine Igbo girl
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Responsible people.
Let block heads go after their kind.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
ugly dwarf.... the girl is in for the dough obviously
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Elliot2(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:
wow
I love this..
Am soooooooo horrrrrrrrrny
young man,negodi!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by fortunechy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
But unfortunately this uselessly useless country doesn't give a damn about their profession....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by Decallmemartin(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
chisco82:

The teachers will concur
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by nwanyiugbo122(f): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

you are very very correct.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance by kokoA(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
duduade:
And the dude is ugly sha
Na money be fine Bobo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.