Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Treat Your Love Ones To A Barbecue Taste Of Chicken And Turkey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Treat Your Love Ones To A Barbecue Taste Of Chicken And Turkey (444 Views)

Women Should Be The Ones To Always Say "I Love You" First...Never Men / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treat Your Love Ones To A Barbecue Taste Of Chicken And Turkey by 1johnjohn(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2018
This man below here is good at what he does...
I have been with him in most events and eaten lovely his barbecue chicken and Turkey. Taste Good and nice.

l told him some months ago that it's time to go Global and Turn it into Business.

Our prices are affordable and delivery cost depends on distance.
My details is below and based in Lagos ikeja Nigeria.

For now, you could book him for Ur parties this Dec.. His fees are affordable. I tell you but don't mentioned that when you called him on the phone.

My details is below and based in Lagos ikeja Nigeria.

Re: Treat Your Love Ones To A Barbecue Taste Of Chicken And Turkey by 1johnjohn(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Call us for Christmas barbecue dish..

(1) (Reply)

The Effective Way To Attract Women / I Need Deliverance From This Sad And Lonely Prison I Call Marriage / I Need A Mature And Working Class Lady For Sexual Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.