Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Need Deliverance From This Sad And Lonely Prison I Call Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Deliverance From This Sad And Lonely Prison I Call Marriage (445 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Nigerian Men Why Are You Letting This Sad Thing Happen?? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Deliverance From This Sad And Lonely Prison I Call Marriage by Beke2020: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dear Jzhane,

Keep me anonymous please. I have been married for over seven years . I am married to a man that is always on the move. My husbands job as a Pilot seemed very exciting at first but I realized it meant he would be less and less at home.

I used to look forward to the time he was off duty so we can spend time together . That made up for the many weeks or even months of being away. I practically raised my kids by myself .It was hard but bearable because I loved my husband and I was ready to sacrifice for our family.

But something changed around the fifth year of our marriage. I noticed he was coming home less. He said his days off were even required by the airline because they were short of pilots. I didn’t like that but I still supported him .

Then, I noticed ....

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-need-deliverance-from-this-sad-and-lonely-prison-i-call-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Had A Boyfriend Before Me. Should I Break Up With Her? / When You Got A Dirty Mind With A Eyes That Can Naked Person- Watch This Video / HOT GOSSIP -nigerians Number One Enemy, Actress Princess Shyngle Is Pregnant!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.