Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY (43703 Views)

Unknown Person Sent Me $550 Via Worldremit. Please, Is This A Scam? Photo / Hope I Wouldn't Find Myself To Be Blamed If I Return This ATM Card To The Owner / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by IYANGBALI: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
OK

What business can I start with 5k and get 3million before december 30th??
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by janejive(f): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hahahahahah hilarious write up, but on a serious note I have more than one account my everyday spending account, and my life savings account. My life savings account I have no ATM card so it's stressful for me to reach funds. I use my daily account every day. Because I can buy things Sha, anything I see I like. So I don't keep much cash in my daily spending account.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by WaffenSS(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
dopedesign:

Lol. Daz your problem bro. But wait, I urge you to learn from the guy, maybe you can escape the rat race.

Hah.

You've no idea who I am

Which is good....

I wouldn't want you sending me emails asking me to bless you.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by bluefilm: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice comical narrative.

OP, your attempt at comedy made this whole matter some sort of a caricature.

Now, I don't really know if I should believe your story or just go back to my zanku dance.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
As funny as it may seem, someone was just explaining something similar that happened to him last week.

I hear village people now use Uber and taxify, is that true? grin grin grin
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by Negotiate: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:

Have you pulled your head outta his ass yet?

Good

You needed the air.

So every blogger is automatically rich, eh?

Wow.

What a country

Fattkay is a lying piece of shiit mofo looking for attention

One of his guides earned me over $1k in a month.
The guy can take care of you with no extra sweat. Have sense!
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by WaffenSS(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
Negotiate:

More and more evidence the same guy has many accounts on nairaland
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by fattbabakay(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
bluefilm:
Nice comical narrative.

OP, your attempt at comedy made this whole matter some sort of a caricature.

Now, I don't really know if I should believe your story or just go back to my zanku dance.
If you check my previous posts, you'll understand my pattern of writing. No matter the situation, I'm never too serious.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by Hollamie007: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
beamtopola:
Op talk true, shebi nigerianbanks association paid you to come destroy petty pos busnesd wey they help people secure small job in this buhari era of suffering.

You deserve accolades spoiler of small biz wink wink
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by bluefilm: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
fattbabakay:
If you check my previous posts, you'll understand my pattern of writing. No matter the situation, I'm never too serious.

Good for you.

Lemme continue with my zanku dance abeg.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by ArmedRobber: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
ok
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by DrinkWater10: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
donaldfafree:
Just get a verve card and save yourself the stress. Simple
You are saying verve is more secure because it isn't recognized for intl transactions unlike mastercard and the likes, or are there anyother reasons I don't know of?
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by Negotiate: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:

Mumu
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by rejoixe: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Negotiate:

Fattkay can feed your family for a year if he stopped working today.
tell him bro!
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by drdanny(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Always keep an account with an ATM underfunded and your savings in an account without an ATM, but make sure you're able to transfer from that account at short notice to fund any transaction. That way, even if the card is stolen, you're rest assured that its empty
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by WaffenSS(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Negotiate:

Mumu

Hoppit, you insipid creature
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
This guy lol..they'll refund to same card and I doubt that's what he is trying to do.

Next time carry verve cards around more and do away with your MasterCard.

Fix your hanging funds on platforms like ALAT,payvest, piggybank that way your account balance is always hidden.

Have as many bank accounts as possible.,(I have 8 of them). Spread your funds if you do business alot and keep one central account with disabled ATM.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by luluosas(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Noted. Will go and get another Utility Card from GTBank, as my previous one has expired. With utility card, your funds are safe
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by ladyF(f): 3:36am On Dec 22, 2018
Fattbabakay, discuss with your bank very fast. You can do a chargeback.

1 Like

Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by ubcandid(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2018
"conpliance" instead of "COMPLIANCE" - banks hardly make that kind of error. That's the first warning sign for fraud #wrongspellings
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by dopedesign: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2018
WaffenSS:

Hah.

You've no idea who I am

Which is good....

I wouldn't want you sending me emails asking me to bless you.

Ass hole. Who would be willing to demand blessing from a fool who's got nothing than to beef. Bleep your ass
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by dopedesign: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2018
Negotiate:

Taink you o
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by dopedesign: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2018
WaffenSS:

You are a fool man. infact, I shouldn't be dragging with you
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by WaffenSS(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2018
dopedesign:

You are a fool man. infact, I shouldn't be dragging with you

Fukk off, you destitute beggar

Keep your mouth firmly glued to his diikk and suck hard.

Piece of yesterday's morning shiit
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by Josade44(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
Sorry fattbabakay.

Even if they take 10k dollars outta ur acct. U won't feel a pinch. ur money grows on trees mehn. Just take that tree as u go village. I know say u get plan to be lg chairman. Smiles.

If you sabi fatkay, u will know what I'm saying.

Sorry tho.

Make una watch out for this criminals.
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Password your SIM. That is all. Once it is removed from your phone it demands your password .

As for the card, toucan scratch off the numbers on them and be done with it. Some do cut it out completely. The card does not need it to work

Kylekent59:
I am very careful whenever it comes to banking/savings.

The sim I use for my bank is at home, while my other two Sims, I use them when going out/ to work.

The best is to have 3 accounts. One for life savings, another for future, and the last one for spending of which must not be more than 30k.

The other two would be for millions.

Also, watch out for those people behind you while at the atm/ pos stands, some of them are there to monitor your entries, always made sure when inserting your pin that you do it secretly by using one of your hands to cover the other while inserting your pin.

Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by prince2pac(m): 5:50am On Dec 27, 2018
Maxcoded:

You must be an Igbo guy grin grin
Ezigbo onye igbo
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by lizlait: 8:01am On May 01, 2019
Funny Nigerians
This is a true life story , doesn't mean ,
1.THIS IS MY TRUE LIFE STORY SHUO
2. IT HAPPENED NOW , COULD HAVE BEEN A WHILE AGO

all these people that can't see good story and laugh ,but only to be picking at it like a village person served indomie for the first time kudos
Re: How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY by tck2000(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2019
janejive:
Hahahahahah hilarious write up, but on a serious note I have more than one account my everyday spending account, and my life savings account. My life savings account I have no ATM card so it's stressful for me to reach funds. I use my daily account every day. Because I can buy things Sha, anything I see I like. So I don't keep much cash in my daily spending account.
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / Why You Should Stop Sports Betting & Gambling / Nicon Hilton Abuja Back In The 80s !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.