Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes (10376 Views)

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by mbulela: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2010
dude took out a page of Guardian newspaper advert to publish this c r a p.
He needs his head checked.
I know that family has an attention seeking disorder but this tops it all.
He and his aunty should go in peace and give us a break.
Enough of the attention whoring.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by adanny01(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
Dora shud have refused this portfolio
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by agabaI23(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
mbulela:

dude took out a page of Guardian newspaper advert to publish this c r a p.
He needs his head checked.
I know that family has an attention seeking disorder but this tops it all.
He and his aunty should go in peace and give us a break.
Enough of the attention whoring.

FASD grin grin grin grin
Familial attention seeking disorder.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by deluxecad(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2010
This is so touching, though on a second thought, I think it's sponsored by someone who's out to dent another badly.

Family matters should be dealt with in-house.

My humble take.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by mylove4him(f): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2010
adanny01:

Dora shud have refused this portfolio

Why?
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2010
Well, we all have our different family issues respectively,
So my dear engr. what is your main aim? to impress the public? disgrace her? payback?
were you there when your mum was feeding your aunt? did you know how it all happened? Yes of course, why won't you believe your mother's side of the story? have you ever thought for a second, why she has refused to help or recognise your family?

MY BROTHER, BELIEVE ME, IT IS ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF, WE ALL HAVE RELATIVES, FRIENDS, NEIGHBOURS EVEN CLOSE ENEMIES IN POWER

one advise, since you didn't make the money for her or gave her the riches then she owe you nothing, i repeat NOTHING!, whatever she gives you or whenever she remembers your family is only by His grace

you will be great someday, work harder and pray harder,
go no further in exposing your family b'coz you will definitely bear the consequence sooner or later, ask her for forgiveness, i think she must have learnt her lesson as well and will no longer dump you guys anymore, afterwards comes the flow of cash, lol
thats what you need,
we understand
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by shilling(f): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2010
Dirty laundry in public . . . 2 sides to every story!!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2010
Crap. shocked
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Theblessed(f): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2010
oludashmi:

There is nothing spiritual about this, its only a matter of MATURITY. Nigerians are quick to spiritualise little things that can be done with common sense but we are not spiritual when it comes to corruption, eye service and dropping dirt on the streets.
I wonder oo

[b]Well, it's your prerogative but this is mine.  It seems you can not see that there is some thing lacking in their spiritual lives.  And, that the family is in trouble hence this destruction, I wonder! Our God is a God of peace.  A God that not only love peace, tranquillity and harmony but also prescribed the same for us. In any environment whether in the context of family, organisation or Country, these are the hallmarks of stability and development - without peace, there is no stability and certainly no development, gorit?

That is why, in a war zone, you only get destruction instead of, the THREE TOWERS of New York (unfortunately we no longer have that now due to evil again, destruction!), or EIFFEL TOWER in France and the BIG BEN in London, ok!!! These are World Land marks built in peace time - not war!

But, who would build and develop in a war zone? As you said, even those blessed with maturity still need a peaceful environment to think out ideas on how to deal with the situation we are here arguing about.  As you can see, all the roads now leads to Rome = PEACE! 

This family doesn't seem to have that right now, do they? Then, how would they grow and develop? I attach deeper meaning to this, when I say 'grow and develop' not in literal sense, please! Satan like chaos and destruction, yes? This is it, the way this family is going right now can't you see that? Thus, their spiritual life needs to be in tandem with God's Will and for them to achieve that, the devil in this family that is stiring up these troubles has to be defeated and trashed into the abyss - that way, they will have peace. 

Therefore, no amount of wisdom (even if, borrowed from King Solomon) will resolve this because, families have people with different dynamics - some difficult and some very difficult to deal with therefore, need a touch of the Holy Spirit in their hearts to change them otherwise, it will crop up again somewhere/sometime in the future and you and I will be here (or similar website in future) not only reading about them but also arguing the points all over again. FOR PEACE, TRANQUILLITY AND HARMONY belongs to God! So, they must seek God for peace!  And, for those of us who love peace at least, let's remember this family in our prayers tomorrow, if you can.
[/b]
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Akosbaba(m): 12:54am On Aug 08, 2010
An engineer applying for Cheap publicity
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Akosbaba(m): 12:55am On Aug 08, 2010
An engineer applying for Cheap publicity.family matter becomes national issue
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Akosbaba(m): 12:56am On Aug 08, 2010
An engineer applying for Cheap publicity.family matter becomes national issue
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by 2dmax(m): 5:17am On Aug 08, 2010
undecided
DIS DORA SEF
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by software(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2010
and so? huh, wetin concern me sef? make dem give me money grin
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by lightlink: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2010
the man that wrote this is very very wrong, this is not maturity i am reading this here in China, i wonder how many people must have red this, you wash your dirty linen out side you are not a man, though you might be saying the truth does nt make it a rigth thing. be carefull before your family will not have space in the media i mean "people go see una finish"
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by kokoA(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2010
who cares about their family madness? hisses
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2010
Wow, so Dora aint the saint i really think she is undecided, Terrible!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Yehman(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2010
My fellow nairalanders, pls b4 u post your reply make sure u know how this writes-up emanated.Its sequel to Doras (Personal sec. As she said) unapproved article on how soludo chased her with tugs when she came to pay her lovely sister last tribute.The question is now, Which lovely sister?Why was she chased away from her (lovely) sisters burial.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Yehman(m): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2010
My fellow nairalanders, pls b4 u post your reply make sure u know how this writes-up emanated.Its sequel to Doras (Personal sec. as she said) unapproved but published article on how soludo chased her with tugs when she came to pay her lovely sister last tribute.The question is now, Which lovely sister? Why was she chased away from her (lovely) sisters burial? Why did Dora write that article which she said she didn't mean to publish in the first place? How sure are we that she really sack her PA? Finally, soludo and Dora shouldn't see ur inlaw/sisters death as a medium to play politics.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Yehman(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
My fellow nairalanders, pls b4 u post your reply make sure u know how this writes-up emanated.Its sequel to Doras (Personal sec. as she said) unapproved but published article on how soludo chased her with tugs when she came to pay her lovely sister last tribute.The question is now, Which lovely sister? Why was she chased away from her (lovely) sisters burial? Why did Dora write that article which she said she didn't mean to publish in the first place? How sure are we that she really sack her PA? Finally, soludo and Dora  shouldn't see ur inlaw/sisters death as a medium to play politics.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by oludashmi(f): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2010
Theblessed:

[b]Well, it's your prerogative but this is mine. It seems you can not see that there is some thing lacking in their spiritual lives. And, that the family is in trouble hence this destruction, I wonder! Our God is a God of peace. A God that not only love peace, tranquillity and harmony but also prescribed the same for us. In any environment whether in the context of family, organisation or Country, these are the hallmarks of stability and development - without peace, there is no stability and certainly no development, gorit?

That is why, in a war zone, you only get destruction instead of, the THREE TOWERS of New York (unfortunately we no longer have that now due to evil again, destruction!), or EIFFEL TOWER in France and the BIG BEN in London, ok!!! These are World Land marks built in peace time - not war!

But, who would build and develop in a war zone? As you said, even those blessed with maturity still need a peaceful environment to think out ideas on how to deal with the situation we are here arguing about. As you can see, all the roads now leads to Rome = PEACE!

This family doesn't seem to have that right now, do they? Then, how would they grow and develop? I attach deeper meaning to this, when I say 'grow and develop' not in literal sense, please! Satan like chaos and destruction, yes? This is it, the way this family is going right now can't you see that? Thus, their spiritual life needs to be in tandem with God's Will and for them to achieve that, the devil in this family that is stiring up these troubles has to be defeated and trashed into the abyss - that way, they will have peace.

Therefore, no amount of wisdom (even if, borrowed from King Solomon) will resolve this because, families have people with different dynamics - some difficult and some very difficult to deal with therefore, need a touch of the Holy Spirit in their hearts to change them otherwise, it will crop up again somewhere/sometime in the future and you and I will be here (or similar website in future) not only reading about them but also arguing the points all over again. FOR PEACE, TRANQUILLITY AND HARMONY belongs to God! So, they must seek God for peace! And, for those of us who love peace at least, let's remember this family in our prayers tomorrow, if you can.
[/b]

Your piece is too long, you can always summarise them. Did you read between the lines at all? Your type of talk is heard in every 9 out of 10 pple on the street but their way of life is an irony of the word in their mouth. They call devil at every ignorance, mistake and little faults that MATURITY and WISDOM can attend to, unknowingly, they glorify the devil than they glorify God cos of the number of time they call his name daily.

Is there a family without an issue? NO!! So if we call devil, devil all the time in our families and our daily routine, when do we call on GOD? Anyway, since you know what they lack, go on your knees and do the fasting and prayer, you dont need to tell us about it afterall you are praying to God and not to man and the blessing will be yours. But it is good to let you know that empty barrels make the loudest noise, remember the Pharisees and the Sadducee.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Theblessed(f): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2010
oludashmi:

Your piece is too long, you can always summarise them. Did you read between the lines at all? Your type of talk is heard in every 9 out of 10 pple on the street but their way of life is an irony of the word in their mouth. They call devil at every ignorance, mistake and little faults that MATURITY and WISDOM can attend to, unknowingly, they glorify the devil than they glorify God cos of the number of time they call his name daily.

Is there a family without an issue? NO!! So if we call devil, devil all the time in our families and our daily routine, when do we call on GOD?  Anyway, since you know what they lack, go on your knees and do the fasting and prayer, you dont need to tell us about it afterall you are praying to God and not to man and the blessing will be yours. But it is good to let you know that empty barrels make the loudest noise, remember the Pharisees and the Sadducee.

[b][size=14pt]Well, I don't know about the Pharisees and the Sadducees but all I know is that, one could see you obviously hate reading, na lie And reading long essays are not your thing.  We are not surprised at all, as you are not alone, you know! You see, most Nigerians don't like reading and, reading long essays are like swallowing bitter pills - is it the same with you? Why? I can only envisage one thing and that is, Nigerians like quick fixes and don't like to take time to learn things and master them. As a result of their half baked knowledge in certain things, many drown in narrow mindedness and ignorance.

Certainly, reading broadens your mind and I could see yours is so narrow considering your analysis of issues and,  your comments about my essay being long. That's how essays are meant to be - long (at least 3 to 4 pages, how about that? and this is not even up to a page and you are complaining!). Remember, from the on-set, I did not inform that I was here writing a precis/summarising a piece of comprehension, did I? Your complaint only shows, lack of reading skills or laziness on your part and makes me wonder how and where you achieved your University Degree, if at all.

In Nigeria? No, wonder? Did you write the thesis yourself or someone wrote it for you or was it achieved via bottom power? Enlighten us here, please!!!!! grin grin grin grin We would like to know and if you can not give us that answer, I suggest from now on - read more to broaden your horizon and once you get use to reading broadly, you would want to know more because 'knowledge' they say is power. smiley smiley smiley

Right, let's not detract from the fact here.  The issue being discussed is about how this family could attain a lasting 'peace'.  I, like many others here suggests - prayers and drawing near to God because, only God can prescribe an everlasting peace in chaos, get it! Why? Because, satan has entered this family via their weaknesses: Money, fame, gossip, jealousy and envy (if you hadn't seen that) thus, resulting in abuses of other kinds causing hurts, pain and stress in the family.

Therefore, the family should come closer to God for them to have 'real' peace and unity otherwise any peace made would be temporary, so far as the above five sins remain within some members of the family - obviously, you hadn't realise that, had you?

Yes, every family has issues can't you see that this is getting out of hand, can't you When Police are battering innocent people - wait a minute! Does it look like money is talking here or not? How about the pain of powerlessness and hopelessness some members of this family might have felt at the time?

Have you considered the consequences of that? People could go home and re-group hence, atrocities in the family! Sorio o o o! That's why God's intervention is called for, here.  Hope, this essay is not too small for you, then? wink wink wink
[/size][/b]
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2010
They should all go to HELL
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Obinoscopy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
yeah to hell with all of them!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Can’t Recover ₦10bn Tradermoni, To Begin Second Tranche Of Disbursements / Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Can't Solve Fix Insecurity, He Failed In Anambra (Video) / Insecurity: IGP Egbetokun Sets Up Special Intervention Squad In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.