Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes (10374 Views)

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
. . . but only ONE truth.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Eziachi: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2010
Me sef:

I am not surprised at this public show of shame by Dora's family.

I will say this without bias, Igbo people are not known to have respect for elders! Otherwise, the elders in their family (if they have one) would have nipped this in the bud.

Having said that, this clearly shows why an Igbo man cannot be trusted with the Presidency of Nigeria. They bring each others down at every opportunity to do so and it is worse when money is involved. They are so full of mischief!

This Engr Emeka had better know that he failed to get my sympathy. I am an admirer of Dora's courage and dearing strides!

Are still talking about the issue of this thread or just releasing frustration of your already percieved prejudice?
Because I can't see the relationship between your ranting and the thread topic.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by uyakachi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
OHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE IS NOT YET FINISH ANOTHER IS COMING AND STILL ONE TO COME ! WHAT A WORD
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by debosky(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
saintchux:

There is a family problem everywhere. It is how you manage it that matters.

I do not know the tradition of the town where these people can from, but I know that if there is funeral and am a party to it, I can arrange a nearby place to entertain my guest. That is the tradition in my town.

I know the problem here is pride.
I have heard from someone from Isuochi that the problem is soludo. Others say it is Dora

I have a comment from Dora saying that Soludo is persecuting her because he said she refused make him governor of Anambra state, knowing that only her can not make him governor. Soludo in the other hand said that Dora is the 48th candidate of PDP governorship aspirant, that she was lobbying Yaruda to be PDP consensus candidate and did not resign to come and join the 47 other aspirants . So I believe the issue is power between soludo and Dora. That all.

Well said. Pride is truly the cause - some have expected a return from Dora's ascension into power, but this hasn't happened, and they feel oppressed by Dora's acts and deem it fit to respond.

That said, Dora coming out to play the victim wasn't too intelligent either - I am sure she has her flaws in this whole disagreement.

This is where 'tradition' sometimes causes problems in Nigeria. Why can't we simply bury the dead person, hold a service and allow people to disperse and celebrate where they want?
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by akwaowoudo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes
Every family has her own dirts. If at all the contents of this piece is true; quite unfortunate! I strongly disavour with the medium of mail sending.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by spearman(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2010
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by tunnytox(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2010
Rubbish!!! all his statements about abomination baffles me, so setting up a different tent for the same party is an abomination? and that offence is so big enough to be published in this manner? I beg this Engineer need to go back to school and lay aside his bad belle, if Dora fails to give them there own share of the national cake and they felt bad they could at least arrange a family meeting to sort that out, rubbish!!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by bawomolo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
spearman:

The fear of the complexity of the constitution of simply putting a body 6ft under makes dying a double tragedy. There is something to learn from the simplicity of Muslim burial rites. Our culture is out of control.

true burials shouldn't be that complicated.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by adconline(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
All these folks shouting this writer down should have started it Dora, if you live in a glass house dont throw stone or simply put, dont throw debris into a well you would drink from.

Dora started washing her dirty laundry in public and karma has caught up with her.  Call it customs or tradition, you  cannot be a lead mourner in your sister's funeral. It's  like Princess Di's sisters leading her funeral instead of her husband and kids. This woman is power drunk like every other Naija politician. OBJ had the same family fight with his son who openly alleged that his dad- OBJ was fuking his wife.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Maxidoe(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
I wonder why people on this forum still thinks that woman called Dora is a saint.I mean she has so much controversies surrounding her.You guys are quick to shout him down, yet it was this same glorified prof that started the show of shame.If with her position she could descend so low to start the show of shame.This is a woman she had not called for about one year, a woman she was not there for when she died, yet she wanted to take glory for her burial, for crying out loud,is it fair and does it make sense, for crying out loud the person in question is her elder sister, so it is too much for her to make an announcement on TV about the death of her elder sister, common lets be sensible and remove sentiment when posting,i mean could a human being be this heartless, what kinda hypocrisy was she trying to exhibit by setting up canopies, an elder sister was ill flown abroad, haba and she never knew, so she can no longer call her elder sister, yet she wants to set up canopy.Since she left NAFDAC Dora has become the devil's advocate, she is now filled with lies, deceit, wickedness, stealing and yet retards in here open that smelly hole they call mouth to type crap, sometimes wonder if am reading posts from toddlers.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Bestglo(f): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2010
big man big trouble
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by 1Naira(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
@desgiezd
Remember that this is a fall-out of Dora's initial press conference where she accused Soludo of sending thugs to disrupt her party! She is the first person to cast the stone and now it is raining down heavily on her!

desgiezd, Rightly said. This also does not bare well for an Information Minister. Issues of Governance should be heard from her and not personal family
squabbles. The person has become the issue.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by agabaI23(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2010
All these guys are supposed to be called to order by the elders of the family.

1. he-goat each from Soludo, Engr and Dora
2. 2 castrated cockerels each
3. One virgin parrot
4. One he and she tortoise each.

These will be used to seal their mouths and remove their cunningness.

After that anyone who says anything again in public will be ostracized from the family. sad sad
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Teminio: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
Are there still elders in this family? They need to wake up to their responsibility and resolve this issue.

Having said that, while I detest some of Dora's utterance and penchant for cheap popularity, I think this nephew of hers is also not responsible.

One, he raised some issues which to me suggests that Dora was not compromising her position as a public officer to the family hence the stance that tends toward blackmail and wiping unnecessary sentiment against her. The guy’s manner of addressing his aunty shows disrespect even though he tried hard to conceal it.

Lastly let all the parties to this crisis behave more maturely and stop washing their dirty linen in public thereby assaulting our intelligence and sensibility. They should remember the saying, "united we stand, divided we fall"

Come to think of it, are they the only family with issues or with a public officer as a member?
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Obinoscopy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
I can see that this nephew guy don't respect his mum even in her grave! He shouldn't have gone to the press especially now that he and his entire family household are in mourning.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by agabaI23(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
Obinoscopy:

I can see that this nephew guy don't respect his mum even in her grave! He shouldn't have gone to the press especially now that he and his entire family household are in mourning.

Is he an applicant? Who knows him? Akunyili's PA is her niece may be from another of her siblings. E fit be say Emeka them household no get any kpomo from Dora!

Emeka sorry. No be like that now! haba
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by jaymdee(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
Hmmm, Dora The Explorer
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by misterh(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2010
I think this should be settled within their family instead of letting the whole world aware.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by chosen04(f): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
I have always said and will continue to say it that Dora is nothing but a cheap attention seeker, Cheap hero wannabe. Cheap opportunist. . . . . . . .

DORA . . . . . ISI KOTE EBU . . . . . . . .
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by andyanders: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2010
THIS IS A FAMILY ISSUE BUT ONE SIDED. I KNOW THAT DORA IS A HUMBLE AND STRAIGHT PERSON BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT YOU DID WRONG FOR NOT RECONCILING THEM WHILE YOUR MOTHER WAS ALIVE. ONLY YOUR MOTHER COULD ANSWER THIS, BUT THE DEAD DOES NOT SPEAK. MAKE PEACE WITH THE LIVING AND NOT FOR THE DEAD.  DORA AND YOUR MOTHER WILL HAVE A DATE WHEN DORA GOES HOME AT THE END OF HER STAY ON EARTH.RECONCILE WITH YOUR AUNTY. ONLY GOD CAN SETTLE THE PROBLEM BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR AUNTY-DORA, NOT YOU. YOU ARE COMPOUNDING PROBLEMS BECAUSE YOUR WRITE UP TOWARDS THE END OF YOUR LETTER  DOES NOT JUSTIFY YOUR AIM.  WHY STILL SAY, AUNTY WE STILL LOVE YOU? IF YOU STILL LOVE HER AS YOU CLAIM, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE USED THIS MEDIUM TO ATTACK YOUR AUNTY. TO GET THINGS RIGHT YOU MUST STEP ON TOES. REMEMBER THAT  IN THE UNITED STATES, WHEN YOU ARE GETTING YOUR TRAINING AS A POLICE OFFICER, YOU WILL BE TOLD THAT THE FIRST PERSON TO ARREST IN A CRIME SCENE IS YOUR MOTHER. SO, THINK WISE
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by totorimi: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
But this is a serving minister for heaven's sake, give her some respect please. haba
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by blackwood(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
every family has issues. its not nice putting urs in public just because you can. call ur elders and sort urselves out
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by BankyC1: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2010
e b like say dem want 2 tell anoda story again o,e b like say dem want act anoda movie again o,lol.chei!all these rich politicians and their family scandals,wetin cme concern nairaland 4 d matter? grin
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Okijajuju1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
I Guess Information runs in their family, to the point of " Too MUCH Information."
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by member479760: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2010
Well, same shit in most family. We all got some story.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by montelik(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
Men see family drama. I wonder what will come next? cheesy
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by SSaemoenl(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
What a life full of ups and downs!, Anyway, you have said ur side in that story, still waiting for Dora to give us her re-joiner of the other side before making my comment. Till then lipsrsealed
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by hackney(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2010
Shamelessly washing dirty linen in public.
People that are supposed to display decorum are squabbling in
full glare of public.

Monkey na monkey whether you get money or go school  sef.
Minister,doctor bad-mouthing each other.
na wa.
can u imagine?
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by mamagee3(f): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
This Dora Akunyili is fast becoming a nuisance in Aso rock.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
Right from that "my baby " teething mixture crisis that happened as she was on her way out of NAFDAC, i have HATED Dora.  She is a big shame to women!

I can authoritatively say that Dora is a ruthless human being.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY HER "TRUE TALK".  

The minster of state for information, LABARAN MAKU  is way more composed than her,
lemme leave here,  before i finish all my hate words,
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by kaiosama(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
ehm, Mr.Engineer the poster. I don't see the reason why u should make ur family issue a public one, well for u to have gone to the extent of bringing out ur family issue for members of the public to discuss simply means u are out to tanish Dora's image and good reputation maybe because u didn't benefit something from her as the nephew of the information minister which alone can make u to hate her with passion. Never mind, we know what it's like to be a nephew to a minister and still don't get the expected favour which u taught u would get as the minister's nephew. I want u to have in mind that Dora is a public servant whose aim is to serve nigeria and not to enrich her family members as u may be thinking but apart from all that u have said, i still believe u didn't tell us the whole story. Ur story sounds more of a "cut and join" story with the real truth hidden inside the extracted sentences. Pls try and open up but don't make it public again. Remember! , it's family issue pls. I wouldn't want to read such post again especially when it concerns Dora. Think wisely poster, think!!.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by PHIPEX(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
Now some one has gone to the press to claim a saint, I still wonder if two wrongs can make a right. Well I still expect part two of these dirty stories to be heard on CNN or BBC featuring interviews granted by the oldest man in thier village. TALES BY SHAMELESS PEOPLE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP / IPOB Tantrums Can’t Distract Us From Presidential Bid – Ohanaeze / Bala Mohammed To Refund Monies For Nomination Forms To PDP Aspirants Who Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.