Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes (10375 Views)

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Theblessed(f): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2010
[b]This is sad!  For a family to tear themselves up this way, is really sad.

Satan will always try to destroy anything good God has made and, he usually succeeds through a weak  (i.e. physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually weak) family member, it's a pity. But, with God everything is possible! Just have faith in him you will triumph!

We all understand that this essay here is not only touching but heart breaking however, we also know that there are two sides to every story, don't we? Dora has not said hers yet. Therefore, we reserve our judgement.
And for those who criticise the write-up above, take it easy in your criticisms!  Remember, this family is going through emotionally and psychologically traumatic phase in their lives, for them to come here to open their hearts to the world is a cry of desperation.

Perhaps through years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and, seconds of time had tried to make peace among themselves but failed woefully thus, decided this is the only medium to get each others attention to that end therefore, cease your criticisms and stop adding salt to injury.  For it does not pay anyone to kick someone who is already on the ground, does it?HuhHuh? So, sympathise with this family's plight instead of helping to destroy it with silly remarks on here.

This family is emotionally, psychologically and spiritually suffering, just help with your God driven advice and support the best you can, please!  Yes, they hadn't ask for our help on here but a person created by God, you naturally have it in you to help others in whichever way you can so, do it in order to save the lost souls in this family.
The devil is at work here and we should all try to stop satan and his agents in his destruction of this family via our godly and peaceful advice/support.

For my support, I suggest this family first of all seek spiritual help and that's the only way to destroy satan and his people.  Seek God first, take your problems to him and he would resolve it! Seek help though his highly spiritually gifted and humble Apostles (not those that made/call themselves bishops please, no!) There are many highly gifted Apostles in the world today, you don't look for them but beware of the wolves out there too!!!!! That's all I can say and may God bring eternal peace to your family in Jesus Name, Amen!!!
[/b]
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2010
I knew the real Dora was gonna come out soon. The NAFDAC show was nothing but drama. All Nigerians are d same, greedy and selfish
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by ijcurt(f): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
oludashmi:

You are right.
Engr nephew keeps repeating how they fasted and prayed and how she never did anything for them. You call someone Aunty repeatedly and you talk to her in public like this? It would have been better to call her Baby Girl!

People think when a relative ascend to a high position they must have an unnecessary portion, mschew. However you decide to rubbish your family in public that is your headache, all we want is good record like she did as the ex-DG of NAFDAC, afterall, we saw the ConSoludotion era and how Sanusi came to expose him. Shamless people.

really shameless shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by naso2(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2010
Xavier.:

I knew the real Dora was gonna come out soon. The NAFDAC show was nothing but drama. All Nigerians are d same, greedy and selfish

Kindly provide the link between extended family difference and ones performance as a public officer. The way some of us talk make it almost impossible to hope for a better nigeria
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by whiteroses(f): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2010
that boy is one selfish thief, all his lamentation is based of vague rubbish, i still havent read anything solidly bad that Dora did, corpse fell down soldier beat mourners abi whats all that ranting. he's a clever little guy. when my dad opened his law firm , everybody sent their sons with ond in yoruba to come and work, one said "maami ebawon soro mo ti ra sweet" he meant "suit" and he wants to be a legal assistant. The only thing they could do is either a driver or messanger so my mum sent them back. since then everybody thinks we are horrible, its been one disagreement to another. all these nephews and families should not be mistaken for people that can help you to progress, they are not. that dora's nephew probably wants to hold a position as well but this woman obviously has her standards
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2010
OMO IBO:

There are too many holes to pick in the write up. Lets start with this.
Missy, why dont you chew on this . . . .

Any Anambrarian knows that ukpakareports carries all the dirty details of Anambra politics. The good thing is that, they are not on anybody's side. Not the government, not the masses! I'm not surprised nephew Engr. went to them.

But that's nothing a google search cant tell you.   cool
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
na_so:

Kindly provide the link between extended  family difference and ones performance as a public officer. The way some of us talk make it almost impossible   to hope for a better nigeria
Thank you sir.
Thank you sir.

These people can't seem to differentiate between personal, family, professional and political issues.

They just muddle everything into one.

Again, thank you sir.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by OAM4J: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2010
Where are the Elders of this family? For God's sake, this is a family issue not a public concern.

If Dora 1st press release is not making her sister rest in peace, this press release from the deceased son should make the mother tumble in her grave.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
oludashmi:

You are right.
Engr nephew keeps repeating how they fasted and prayed and how she never did anything for them. You call someone Aunty repeatedly and you talk to her in public like this? It would have been better to call her Baby Girl!

People think when a relative ascend to a high position they must have an unnecessary portion, mschew. However you decide to rubbish your family in public that is your headache, all we want is good record like she did as the ex-DG of NAFDAC, afterall, we saw the ConSoludotion era and how Sanusi came to expose him. Shamless people.

You are forgetting she made a promise . . .  'pray and fast and your lives will never be the same again'!

I wonder if she was planning on changing their lives with her civil service salary in NAFDAC  undecided
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2010
na_so:

Kindly provide the link between extended family difference and ones performance as a public officer. The way some of us talk make it almost impossible to hope for a better nigeria

How she relates with people goes a lot to show the kind of person she is. No one wants a psycopath for a leader.

Correct me if I'm worng, but being a public officer doesn't give her the right to oppress her family.   undecided

Plus as a public officer, she should have respect for authorities and if what they said she did at the burial is true, then Madam got it all wrong!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

How she relates with people goes a lot to show the kind of person she is. No one wants a psycopath for a leader.

Correct me if I'm worng, but being a public officer doesn't give her the right to oppress her family.   undecided
For goodness sakes, what are you on about??
How do you she is a psycopath??
Do you have any proof to show that her family is oppresed by her??

If anything, the bogus write up by the so called nephew on that bogus link only known to anamabrarians should answer your question.

Read between the lines missy. read bewteen the lines.

Plus as a public officer, she should have respect for authorities and if what they said she did at the burial is true, then Madam got it all wrong!
Again madam, this has absolutely nothing to do with anything.
We are talking about a fueding family.
You need to be able to differentiate between family and professional/political issues.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by oludashmi(f): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

You are forgetting she made a promise . . .  'pray and fast and your lives will never be the same again'!

I wonder if she was planning on changing their lives on her civil service salary in NAFDAC  undecided
Were you there? Are they the first family members to pray for their aunty in this world or country, dont you pray for your relatives too or why dont you bring them to the level of public disgrace? What we are saying is that this things should be kept within the family.

Xavier.:

You knew the real Dora was going to come out and now you have seen it abi? You knew her NAFDAC effort was a drama cos you wrote the scripts and you were a character in the whole scene. Were you a victim of her record in NAFDAC? Why dont some of you use your head when talking other than your leg? NAFDAC or no NAFDAC, read the post again and see what it is all about.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by AloyEmeka8: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2010
Theblessed:

[b]This is sad!  For a family to tear themselves up this way, is really sad.

Satan will always try to destroy anything good God has made and, he usually succeeds through a weak  (i.e. physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually weak) family member, it's a pity. But, with God everything is possible! Just have faith in him you will triumph!

We all understand that this essay here is not only touching but heart breaking however, we also know that there are two sides to every story, don't we?  Dora has not said hers yet. Therefore, we reserve our judgement.
And for those who criticise the write-up above, take it easy in your criticisms!  Remember, this family is going through emotionally and psychologically traumatic phase in their lives, for them to come here to open their hearts to the world is a cry of desperation.

Perhaps through years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and, seconds of time had tried to make peace among themselves but failed woefully thus, decided this is the only medium to get each others attention to that end therefore, cease your criticisms and stop adding salt to injury.  For it does not pay anyone to kick someone who is already on the ground, does it?HuhHuh? So, sympathise with this family's plight instead of helping to destroy it with silly remarks on here.

This family is emotionally, psychologically and spiritually suffering, just help with your God driven advice and support the best you can, please!  Yes, they hadn't ask for our help on here but a person created by God, you naturally have it in you to help others in whichever way you can so, do it in order to save the lost souls in this family.
The devil is at work here and we should all try to stop satan and his agents in his destruction of this family via our godly and peaceful advice/support.

For my support, I suggest this family first of all seek spiritual help and that's the only way to destroy satan and his people.  Seek God first, take your problems to him and he would resolve it! Seek help though his highly spiritually gifted and humble Apostles (not those that made/call themselves bishops please, no!) There are many highly gifted Apostles in the world today, you don't look for them but beware of the wolves out there too!!!!! That's all I can say and may God bring eternal peace to your family in Jesus Name, Amen!!!
[/b]

Give me a break. Once again, Nigerians are blaming it on the devil. One day the devil will sue you people for defamation. This is just a simple case of a nephew who prefers to hang with his inlaw because he dey bring light more than Dora. Dora Akunyili was known at UNN as professor follow procedure and people like that don't last in corrupt Nigeria.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by fugocisse: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2010
DAMN!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by philip0906(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
lets put this aside. . .dats their own family bizness. . .but Dora is dumb simple as dat. . .since she left her post in Nafdac,2 rub nyash with PDP,it has been a story of from grace 2 grass tongue
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by oludashmi(f): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Have you heard Dora's part of the story concerning relationship with her family before your conclusion? People will say this and even worse about you no matter how try for them especially when you rise to become a public figure. Dont be surprised what Dora will list to have done for them if she tries to reply based on relaltionship but people (Africans) are never satisfied.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
End of season 2, waiting for 3
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by whiteroses(f): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
oludashmi:

Have you heard Dora's part of the story concerning relationship with her family before your conclusion? People will say this and even worse about you no matter how try for them especially when you rise to become a public figure. Dont be surprised what Dora will list to have done for them if she tries to reply based on relaltionship but people (Africans) are never satisfied.
abeg no mind them, the boy even sound retarded, Dora stepped on abomination land, she brought soldiers, does he expect her to show up alone with no security dem nor fit kidnap her? abomination land my foot.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by oludashmi(f): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2010
Theblessed:

For my support, I suggest this family [b]first of all seek spiritual help
and that's the only way to destroy satan and his people. Seek God first, take your problems to him and he would resolve it! Seek help though his highly spiritually gifted and humble Apostles (not those that made/call themselves bishops please, no!) There are many highly gifted Apostles in the world today, you don't look for them but beware of the wolves out there too!!!!! That's all I can say and may God bring eternal peace to your family in Jesus Name, Amen!!![/b]

There is nothing spiritual about this, its only a matter of MATURITY. Nigerians are quick to spiritualise little things that can be done with common sense but we are not spiritual when it comes to corruption, eye service and dropping dirt on the streets.

whiteroses:

abeg no mind them, the boy even sound retarded, Dora stepped on abomination land, she brought soldiers, does he expect her to show up alone with no security dem nor fit kidnap her? abomination land my foot.
I wonder oo
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2010
oludashmi:

why defend dora ? or Are you her spokesman ? The woman has always been in the news anyways i wont disregard the letter cuz of her antecdent for craving for public attention.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by oludashmi(f): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
Neptunz:

why defend dora ? or Are you her spokesman ? The woman has always been in the news anyways i wont disregard the letter cuz of her antecdent for craving for public attention.

I guess I am and probably she has paid me for it. But why are you asking this question on behalf of her nephew, are you a spokesman to him too?

If you read my replies from the first page till now, you will see that I am neutral to any ones side but made it known that it is a family matter, but people who cant differenciate btw public service (which matters to citizens) and family relationship (which should be a private thing) will always make me reply.

I mean, read Engr nephew's write-up, you will summarise what is paining him
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by 9ja4eva: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2010
Well we never can tell because we don't know what transpired between them.I think these two families should stop washing their dirty secrets in public.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
OMO IBO:

For goodness sakes, what are you on about??
How do you she is a psycopath??
Do you have any proof to show that her family is oppresed by her??

If anything, the bogus write up by the so called nephew on that bogus link only known to anamabrarians should answer your question.

Read between the lines missy. read bewteen the lines.
Again madam, this has absolutely nothing to do with anything.
We are talking about a fueding family.
You need to be able to differentiate between family and professional/political issues.

If what they said she did is true, then she is indeed a psychopath! And mind you, I'm not just hearing from Nephew Engr. . . .

I am not buying his story hook line and sinker, but you just have to accept that Dora's not the saint you think she is. You keep defending her like your life depends on it. Nobody’s expecting her to be perfect and we all know how people tend to get carried away with power!

Have you heard Dora's part of the story concerning relationship with her family before your conclusion? People will say this and even worse about you no matter how try for them especially when you rise to become a public figure. Don’t be surprised what Dora will list to have done for them if she tries to reply based on relationship but people (Africans) are never satisfied.

Actions they say speaks louder than words . . I don't need to hear what she has to say!

No matter what was wrong with your r/ship with people, you should respect death. If she wanted to make a statement, she should have stayed away from the burial instead of making a spectacle of the whole thing.

And trust me, there is some truth to what nephew engr. said. I wasn't there but I know someone who was! cool

Anayways, that’s their headaceh so me, I’m not drinking panadol for it!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by oludashmi(f): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Actions they say speaks louder than words . .  I don't need to hear what she has to say!

No matter what was wrong with your r/ship with people, you should respect death. If she wanted to  make a statement, she should have stayed away from the burial instead of making a spectacle of the whole thing.

And trust me, there is some truth to what nephew engr. said. I wasn't there but I know someone who was!  cool

Anayways, that’s their headaceh so me, I’m not drinking panadol for it!

Hmmn madam Uju! shocked
I am not supporting any but becareful what somebody said that another person said and told another person who told you. smiley
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2010

If what they said she did is true, then she is indeed a psychopath! And mind you, I'm not just hearing from Nephew Engr. . . .

I am not buying his story hook line and sinker, but you just have to accept that Dora's not the saint you think she is. You keep defending her like your life depends on it. Nobody’s expecting her to be perfect and we all know how people tend to get carried away with power!
Your post regarding Dora is filled with suppositions.

I'm sorry, if you have no proof to butress whatever nastiness you have on her then your comments remain null and void.

furthermore, my 'supposed' support or relationship for anything and everything Dora will remain a figment of your imagination.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2010
oludashmi:

I guess I am and probably she has paid me for it. But why are you asking this question on behalf of her nephew, are you a spokesman to him too?

If you read my replies from the first page till now, you will use see that I am neutral to any ones side but made it known that it is a family matter, but people who cant differenciate btw public service (which matters to citizens) and family relationship (which should be a private thing) will always make me reply.

I mean, read Engr nephew's write-up, you will summarise what is paining him

dora has always been a hypocrite to me;starting from her over-blown personality to the yaradua saga,so don't need a soothsayer to tell me anything about her.this is a family issue that has been brought to the public,all thanks to dora's pride and ego.
The guy was only angry at the ugly incident that happened before and during the funeral.dora who was never in good terms with her aunt nor was she available when she was needed decided to turn the funeral into politics when the woman eventaully died.this is the most painful part that drew my attentiion and if this can be established,then dora is not worth defending.like i said,only hypocrites could have behave in such way which dora happens to be one.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Eziachi: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2010
Is he really writing Dora, her aunt or Ukpakareport? Can I conclude that he has no idea where his aunt lives or her telephone number. Every family, even every husband and wife has issues, then to pretend thatyou care about your family and aunt by writing her through Ukpakareports is nothing but seeking relevant. 

No one is interested in blood related issue, which can be settle over a keg of palm wine, because you feel that you have to join the political battle between your aunt and the person that married your sister (Soludo) hiding under your late mothers image and name.

My take here is probably that Dora is not the typical Nigerian I am in power, therefore my family is off for a good time. I wonder if he was made his aun'st special assistant like most Nigeria public office holders, whether he will be writing her through Ukpakareports now?

Our ancestors says that: "When a man placed his eating utensil by the rubbish bin, his neighbours will throw their rubbish into it".
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by oludashmi(f): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
Neptunz:

dora has always been a hypocrite to me;starting from her over-blown personality to the yaradua saga,so don't need a soothsayer to tell me anything about her.this is a family issue that has been brought to the public,all thanks to dora's pride and ego.
The guy was only angry at the ugly incident that happened before and during the funeral.dora who was never in good terms with her aunt nor was she available when she was needed decided to turn the funeral into politics when the woman eventaully died.this is the most painful part that drew my attentiion and if this can be established,then dora is not worth defending.like i said,only hypocrites could have behave in such way which dora happens to be one.
Well, I dont see her as a hypocrite and you wont see her as though if you know the rudiments of her new office - ohun ta ba fun sinu fere lo ma fun jade, meaning what you blow into a trumpet is what will sound out, this is what her new office stand for. Actually, I used to like her so much until she took this new office (and I knew her voice will change the moment she accepted the office cos there are hidden objectives to the position) and if you look at the last days of Yar Adua, you will see that her real person was revealed, she could no longer keep the padlock that was used to shut her mouth. Bye.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
WOw . .  is this real?  shocked
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by saintchux(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2010
There is a family problem everywhere. It is how you manage it that matters.

I do not know the tradition of the town where these people can from, but I know that if there is funeral and am a party to it, I can arrange a nearby place to entertain my guest. That is the tradition in my town.

I know the problem here is pride. I have heard from someone from Isuochi that the problem is soludo. Others say it is Dora

I have a comment from Dora saying that Soludo is persecuting her because he said she refused make him governor of Anambra state, knowing that only her can not make him governor. Soludo in the other hand said that Dora is the 48th candidate of PDP governorship aspirant, that she was lobbying Yaruda to be PDP consensus candidate and did not resign to come and join the 47 other aspirants . So I believe the issue is power between soludo and Dora. That all.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Mesef1: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
I am not surprised at this public show of shame by Dora's family.

I will say this without bias, Igbo people are not known to have respect for elders! Otherwise, the elders in their family (if they have one) would have nipped this in the bud.

Having said that, this clearly shows why an Igbo man cannot be trusted with the Presidency of Nigeria. They bring each others down at every opportunity to do so and it is worse when money is involved. They are so full of mischief!

This Engr Emeka had better know that he failed to get my sympathy. I am an admirer of Dora's courage and dearing strides!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Outstrip(f): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
There are two sides to every story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari-dokubo Did Not Promise Bloodshed If Jonathan Not Re-elected - Okupe / FG Blackmailing Jonathan To Dent His Rising International Profile - Group / Buhari’s Campaign Slams Saraki Over Oil And Gas Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.