Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes (10377 Views)

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by isimili: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2010
Frankly speaking i fail to see the sense in this silly selfish expose'. It is heart breaking that in this day and age all many Nigerian complain about their public servant relative like Dora is such public office holders not doing anything for them. are these public servants meant to serve national or personal private interest?

The poor soul's rubbish dirty leaning public washing gives no more flavour to the already sour power tussle between Soludo and Dora so i am sorry i am not interested in their family affairs. please try something new.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2010
i suppose someone isnt happy that he isnt robbing the treasury blind with his aunt in a position of power. too bad engineer.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by reindeer: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2010
useless thread! angry
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Mesef1: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ Eziachi

Guy, do u have a problem reading english or u simply can't comprehend what you have read??  shocked If you let me know your problem, I may be able to help you honestly.

Now, let me warn you, don't try to rain insults on me. I am an elder and I suspect that I may be older than you. You may want to prove me wrong that as an Igbo man, you've got some respect for elders!

As a parting shot, please help tell the elders of the Edomobi family to wade into this loss of affection among their children. It is an embarrassment that should not happen where there are elders!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by 0hsisi: 12:21am On Aug 06, 2010
Why can't these people just shut their traps and go away.
Who cares about their family details?
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by CGKing(m): 1:26am On Aug 06, 2010
What is he matter with these ppl. Dont they know we all have better things to do.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by bidemi12(m): 1:45am On Aug 06, 2010
typical Nigerian political/family rubbish. wetin concern us with una mama burial? wetin concern us if she no send una? who send una to fast and pray. i beg make we hear word.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by 0hsisi: 1:57am On Aug 06, 2010
bidemi12:

typical Nigerian political/family rubbish. wetin concern us with una mama burial? wetin concern us if she no send una? who send una to fast and pray. i beg make we hear word.

Them don fast,them don pray
Dora don ascend the throne
now them wan break the fast, dora no want provide the food to break am with
that is the summary of his post
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 06, 2010
Think about this Aunty, you could not devote one minute of network news to announce the death of your eldest sister but devoted minutes of airtime in all TV stations including the NTA network news, radio, and the print media to run your obviously self-serving advertisements to ensure that the burial had a bad press. It is well!

Lol. cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by UyiIredia(m): 2:10am On Aug 06, 2010
i said it >>> this woman should have retired after NAFDAC job !!!! >> na doti doti  + yama yama = kata katadon don show >> hmmn !!!  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by sayso: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2010
Dora,Dora,Dora,Dora,Dora,Dordor,Dordor,Dorathy if you start this partern of separation in you extended family,when does it end?
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by nelsonose: 7:05am On Aug 06, 2010
First, I doubt the truth of this story, perhaps this chap is just practicing the act of Essay writing. If it is likely to be true, it is a family issue and should be settled privately -okay! Engr. whatever you are, you an agent of "Pull Him/Her Down" (PHD). Please leave this woman alone.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by chukz4real(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2010
Seem to me the family is seeking attention from Nigeria. Maybe we advise House of Assembly and the Office of the Presidency to create a separate Ministry for them.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by bkbabe97y(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2010
Me sef:

@ Eziachi

Guy, do u have a problem reading english or u simply can't comprehend what you have read??  shocked If you let me know your problem, I may be able to help you honestly.

Lol. Seems u just got acquainted to Eziachi the Engreesh teacher. . . . .

Me sef:

I am an elder and I suspect that I may be older than you.

I think u just overplayed ur hand. . . . dude is older than Methusela, although he reasons like a retarded 4 year old Orangutan!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Nizoral(f): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2010
Mtchewest! Wat a thread!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by bkbabe97y(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2010
*** HBO Announcer***

At the end of the 8th Round its seems like the Judges have Dora ahead of her spiteful Nephew! I give the last 6 rounds to Dora 10-9 on all the rounds except the 7th which I have scored at 10-8. Mr Engr. Nephew was seen complaining at the end of the 8th that Dora hit him with a low blow. . . his cries have failed to elicit the expected sympathy, both from the crowd and the Judges. Even the fans, comprising mostly of Naira Landers, seem to think the punches Dora delivered to the nuts of this clearly bitter and hateful Ibo man was justified.

His Uncle and trainer, Mr.Soludo, looks kinda worried! All their game plans seem not to be working, all their pre-fight boasts seem to be all that now- - - boasts- - and Mr. Engr dude now seems to be fighting for survival more than anything else; notice how he keeps shifting from side to side and mouthing the words "burials", "tradition", "cows",  "abomination" ect. . . . .

Ah, and thats the bell for the beginning of the 9th Round. This promises to be an interesting fight I tell ya. . . . . .

P.S: How the hell did I miss this thread! Ibos and greed! Denigrating his own aunt in public! Freaking crabs in a bucket these Ibos; always trying to tear each other down!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by chyz(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2010
^^^Too Bad. Who cares grin
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by mohid(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2010
0hsisi:

Them don fast,them don pray
Dora don ascend the throne
now them wan break the fast, dora no want provide the food to break am with
that is the summary of his post
GBAM!!!
@Ohsisiu ve nailed it.Thats the summary of this plot, the replies on this thread makes me so proud to be a young Nigerian in this generation. We are no longer the gullible and susceptible people our folks used to be. Who doesn't realise that Dora's only crime is that she has not "empowered" her kindred. Who can forget in a hurry her In-law that she went after when she was still at the helm of Nafdac cos he was into fake drugs.Engr this is Africa we all have families, and family squabbles is what we do and we all have ways of addressing them. But to write open letters like this smells of good old fashioned dirty politics. If Aunty Dora has offended you we would require facts and pics to win some heartfelt sympathy here. Good work ppl for showing that social media would not be used as a tool for blackmail in Naija.We ll get there.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Pappij: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2010
What a shame
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by live4love: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2010
are we sure Emeka wrote the mail ? did he sign it or did he gave a world conference ? we need to be careful before we jump into conclussion. However, no matter what, it is unexpected of Emeka to have written such a mail (if he did). This further shows he is not matured and not fit to be a leader (which he though he his). Sorry for him. If I were his boss, his ranking in my office will drop drastically until he send a rejoinder to the mail.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by Ibomade1: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2010
I am not sure the man wrote the letter but airing dirty laundry in public is wrong and will always remain wrong. This man has totally severed the relationship totally.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by nehemaih: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2010
Now u gays called it bashing, bullshit, dirty linen etc. Are u forgotting dat, she is a public figure and her profile is important? i cant believe some of us are so naive as to underestimate dat article. Then wait till she attain the position of presidency, and u beging to sought her biography. May u can get it from heaven not from family members. Make una no mind meooooo!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by obi123: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2010
i am not sure anyone really cares whats going on in their family but they want us to care by force thus this public display of stupidity  and lack of what do with their time ,  they should go sort themselves out and not disturb us please. Nonsense!!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by micklick: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2010
Nigeria seek for reputable men and women with proven integrity who can stand their
ground to move this country forward. Dora you are one of them. The "pharisees" and
"sadducees" will always be there to cause confusion and distractions. Remain focus
big sister and be undaunted. They will soon droop their head in shame. I keep praying
for you.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by vinmol: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2010
show me who does not have family issues, i will show one without a family

THEREFORE SOLUDO, DORA, NEPHEW GO AND SLEEP!
your family issues should not be national issues, resolve it within you or forget it, dont grag the nigerian public into it!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by fulcrum: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
This is a family issue and there is little at which we can do about it. But are you saying Dora would had transformed the family by using her position to favor your family? The burial issue leave me on a neutral ground.
We cannot begin to judge from what we hear from you. It will be wrong. If Dora can come to say something in respect of the isuue then we can no what to say. but for now. HANDS UP
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by manosteel(m): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
This is completely rubish. Every family has its own problems and challanges both high and mighty. The Obasanjos, Yaraduas,Abachas, Ojukwus, you can name it. 'Engr' i suggest you go home and sort your family problem and stop embarrasing yourself in the public. You said Dora had failed to change your family status, If you people are expecting her to loot public fund or to start awarding jumbo contracts to your family members so as to change your family status, Mba! that won't happen. She is there to serve all Nigerians and not just your family.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by vinmol: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
[
This is completely rubish. Every family has its own problems and challanges both high and mighty. The Obasanjos, Yaraduas,Abachas, Ojukwus, you can name it. 'Engr' i suggest you go home and sort your family problem and stop embarrasing yourself in the public. You said Dora had failed to change your family status, If you people are expecting her to loot public fund or to start awarding jumbo contracts to your family members so as to change your family status, Mba! that won't happen. She is there to serve all Nigerians and not just your family.
[/td]

You would recall Aunty that when you were lobbying for the NAFDAC position, you asked my late mother and all of us to go on fasting and prayers and that if God answered our prayers, the family would never be the same again. It is up to you, Aunty, to assess whether in the last 10 years you have been in public service the family has seen more pain or gain.

GBAM!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by wacoj(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2010
I wonder why the woman talks too much
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by ayinba1(f): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

i said it >>> this woman should have retired after NAFDAC job !!!! >> na doti doti + yama yama = kata katadon don show >> hmmn !!! undecided undecided undecided

Good advice but she gotta eat now or she is richer now. smiley and sadly, that is the priority for a huge majority of my people.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by nomoreface: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
Abeg me too get issues with my late father's brother's wife, abeg how i fit contact ukpaka reports so that i can do the needful!!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Nephew Writes by cystein(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
If this was in a news paper and it really happened, then this woman is done for. However are this two guys that thick? Akunyili uses the media and the other boy has done the same!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. / Bizzare: Aregbesola Introduces Ifa As A Subject In Osun State Schools / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.