Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Tope Alabi Gets Romantic With Husband At Family Booster’s Dinner (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tope Alabi Gets Romantic With Husband At Family Booster’s Dinner (see Photos) (837 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Gets Romantic With Husband At Family Booster’s Dinner (see Photos) by Olabode09: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Popular Gospel Artiste, Evangelist Tope Alabi had a romantic moment with her husband at the Senior Pastors and Wives Dinner Organised by Family Booster Ministries International.

Read also: “God blessed me with a Man that matched my destiny”-Tope Alabi Celebrates Husband https://dailyfamily.ng/tope-alabi-celebrates-husband/

Tope Alabi attended the dinner held on the 19th of December 2018 at Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos in the company of her ever-supportive husband, Evangelist Soji Alabi.

The couple was part of the many top ministers of God whose marriages were richly blessed and touched by the ministry of the family coach, Pastor Bisi Adewale.

Pastor Bisi Adewale put together the special dinner for Senior Pastors and their wives so as to help them create time to rejuvenate and reawaken love in their marriages.

https://dailyfamily.ng/tope-alabi-gets-romantic-with-husband-at-family-boosters-dinner-see-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Futo Foursome Sex: Police Confirm Death Of Third Student / Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago / Why Are Ladies Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.