Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago (851 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by Raltrending(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2019
I joined This Your Dating Platform during the promo and I met this beautiful young lady, at first I felt she was just a slay queen because of her pictures, she was looking too yellow but I just followed my heart.

I chatted her up and we got talking , we talked for 2 weeks and decided to see each other so I invited her to my house because she said she was on leave . She came to my house on Tuesday and before I woke up from sleep this lady had washed my car.
Like scrubbed the tyres before my gate man even woke up. I was shocked to the bones that I started kissing her outside and we ended up making love inside the car.

I want to wife her, she swept me off my feet, I love her. Before I got back from Work my house was clean, she mopped down to the rest rooms cleaned my windows that I have never cleaned since I moved into that house.

I have found a wife, but will it be too early to propose to her, I don’t want to waste time I want her in my life . I need advice
Re: Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by Raltrending(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2019
PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE
Re: Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by Elmojiid(m): 7:48am On Apr 12, 2019
desperation at its peak...uncle no fall for the scam o take ur time,

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by XhosaNostra(f): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2019
Strange that a lady would do all that on her 1st visit, especially the car washing part, I'm finding it very hard to believe.
If it's too good to be true, it's often a charade.

Maybe she's marinating you with her deeds so you'd think she's marriageable (mission accomplished on her part), but give it more time just to observe if she's really who/what she's portraying herself to be. Be wary of anyone doing too much, too fast. There's usually a self-serving motive behind the good Samaritan act.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by richidinho(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2019
Give her an online task with a very slow network that alone can test how patience she can be
Re: Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2019
undecided

Propose a day after you met her or propose ten years after meeting her, if she is bad she is bad no matter how long it takes to propose. Some are deceptive and many are good.

The real human character...

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by Easybela(f): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin bros calm down,nothing new here,its our life style. When we ar ready to settle down,we can do anything to get wat we want. Why won't she wash ur
car when she has seen how comfortable u are with a gate man under ur pay,why don't u trick her by telling her dat d house,d car and everything she saw belongs to ur friend who lives abroad, see her reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by ariyebaba(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Strange that a lady would do all that on her 1st visit, especially the car washing part, I'm finding it very hard to believe.

Maybe she's marinating you with her deeds so you'd think she's marriageable (mission accomplished on her part), but give it more time just to observe if she's really who/what she's portraying herself to be. Be wary of anyone doing too much, too fast. There's usually a self-serving motive behind the good Samaritan act.

Aint believing that cooked up story.

Pic and video plssssss

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by Omega30(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2019
Raltrending:
I joined This Your Dating Platform during the promo and I met this beautiful young lady, at first I felt she was just a slay queen because of her pictures, she was looking too yellow but I just followed my heart.

I chatted her up and we got talking , we talked for 2 weeks and decided to see each other so I invited her to my house because she said she was on leave . She came to my house on Tuesday and before I woke up from sleep this lady had washed my car.
Like scrubbed the tyres before my gate man even woke up. I was shocked to the bones that I started kissing her outside and we ended up making love inside the car.

I want to wife her, she swept me off my feet, I love her. Before I got back from Work my house was clean, she mopped down to the rest rooms cleaned my windows that I have never cleaned since I moved into that house.

I have found a wife, but will it be too early to propose to her, I don’t want to waste time I want her in my life . I need advice

Guy, I swear u be otondo for where girls dey.So, house chores is your definition of wife material. U need go back to School of Relationship , Basic 1.
Re: Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't know whether to cry or laugh at the guy sha... but i pity his decision because by the time she will be through with him there will be no where to run to grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by Durhleepee(f): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2019
Wash car? Lol. Are you sure she is not a transgender?
Re: Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by macello4(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Easybela:
grin grin bros calm down,nothing new here,its our life style. When we ar ready to settle down,we can do anything to get wat we want. Why won't she wash ur
car when she has seen how comfortable u are with a gate man under ur pay,why don't u trick her by telling her dat d house,d car and everything she saw belongs to ur friend who lives abroad, see her reaction.

Re: Is It Too Early To Propose To Her, I Met Her Online 2 Weeks Ago by molybdenum0012: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guy, say the truth. You want advertise your dating site.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Than 160 Couples Tie The Knot As Taiwan Legalizes Same-sex Weddings / Nigeria: #bbnaija Housemates Caught Having Sex / She Smiled When I Sent Her These Hot Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.