Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed (71670 Views)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Older Oyibo Wife (photos) / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sakamaje

Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by ttmax09(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2018
Warissss this

Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by chukxie(m): 12:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Congratulations to the guy. Who no go no know. White MILF like blacks die. Screw the life outta them na Christmas carols them go dey sing every day. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by chrizzyace: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2018
IamD18:
Nna Nawao!

When will Nigerian guyz start controlling sharp white chicks?

You keep seeing them with Agwo ndu all the time.

grin cheesy Lol the thing tire me oo... All for the green card.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by chrizzyace: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2018
EXLOVER:
I love this ❤️

�‍♀️
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by amakadihot87(f): 12:46am On Dec 22, 2018
naunasabi:

Nne amara m ka esi awa nku.
. . . .. really?bia ka anyi wakasia ya
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Kaycee625(m): 1:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Ayobami7:
亚冠第
起抵达战场 为我们的球队加油呐喊
聪明人,我在中国,如果你要收到钱,我们可以做生意
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by victorian(f): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2018
AryEmber:
Or maybe they don't just care, so long he can satisfy her in the other room.

That's all the oyibo women want. His dickk and warmth.

Their own white men are weak already at that age, while the women are still getting stronger and more Hot, even at grandma age.

They know black men need green card, they black men need a soft life, where everything will be given to them on a platter of gold and they are ready to fulfil the needs of such black man, as long as he can fuckkk well! He's good to go.
His job abroad is all to fuccck and eat and drink ! Nothing more.

Lol cheesy grin

Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2018
victorian:

That's all the oyibo women want. His dickk and warmth.

Their own white men are weak already at that age, while the women are still getting stronger and more Hot, even at grandma age.

They know black men need green card, they black men need a soft life, where everything will be given to them on a platter of gold and they are ready to fulfil the needs of such black man, as long as he can fuckkk well! He's good to go.
His job abroad is all to fuccck and eat and drink ! Nothing more.

Lol cheesy grin
you are evil grin grin, I think I like this kind of job cheesy, where can I apply please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Premiumwriter: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2018
LordSaints:
This one went and marry evening news paper grin grin
this one na midnight newspaper sha
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Won't this one die of cardiac arrest during sex? she is old as hell.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Valerie47:
Won't this wonna die of cardiac arrest during sex? [she is old as hell.
you don see hell before? undecided

in cardi B voice: she likes it like that lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by labani06(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2018
correct guy Green card on the way ;Dcorrect guy Green card on the way
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by victorian(f): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2018
SilentWisper:
you are evil grin grin, I think I like this kind of job cheesy, where can I apply please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ask those guys who have married their ancestors on how they got them online. They should show u the ropes. It shouldn't be hard.

As your life aim is to come life to fucck only...
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2018
victorian:

Ask those guys who have married their ancestors on how they got them online. They should show u the ropes. It shouldn't be hard.

As your life aim is to come life to fucck only...
grin grin you forget to add plus free food,and living the good life in a develop country.Nigeria don cast. lipsrsealed time to go hunt for my ticket out of this country. kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Jaqenhghar: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
no be all.. the older ones they give wella.. na one thing for client to get money na another thing for the client to pity you once you don they talk your sympathetic stories . those young ones still they young and them believe say them get options. the old ones don expire and any man them see na two hand them take they grab am
Yiu are talking as if its some kind of millions. These are broke (mostly) pentioners. Highest you get from them na money for beer and some threads. I knew one guy who managed to buy one EOD but even him he had to scam lile 4-5 women plus his 'hustle'. Apart from that nothing else changed. He still lived in a one room hovel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
amakadihot87:
Can that lady stand the banging?the guy looks so rugged for her o.......
Funny that I thought the exact same thing especially after seeing the picture in bed
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by mikolo80: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Naso this black cute guy go waste??
you get green card to give am
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by mikolo80: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
grandstar:

Many of the young whites see immigrants as gold diggers bu5 older women are desperate for young men despite knowing what they really want. They can't be choosy.

Also, the Naija guy may not be up to the standard of young ladies and an elderly Oman does not have the luxury of being choosy.

These older white ladies go to the extent of volunteering in refugee camps and end up snagging young male immigrants
Chei
That bad?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by seunmohmoh(f): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
mikolo80:
you get green card to give am
I get green flag.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by mikolo80: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
seunmohmoh:
I get green flag.
he can't acquire logo Benz with green flag. Is only Cameroonian and Togolese that seek green flag
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
the hustle for green card cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
IamD18:
Nna Nawao!

When will Nigerian guyz start controlling sharp white chicks?

You keep seeing them with Agwo ndu all the time.

Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by seunmohmoh(f): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
mikolo80:
he can't acquire logo Benz with green flag. Is only Cameroonian and Togolese that seek green flag
I hear
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by eghevaare: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2018
Lazy youths every where
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Stay there and be saying evening newspapers I will gladly marry her elder sister if she is available than marry all this Nigerian girl that has not put pnssi to offer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by usagee36: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
You are right there too bro. Mad people down here.[Qquote author=nom44311 post=74058245]

True about the young American ladies but you can relatively easily get an older black American woman, the difficulty is getting a 'good n sane' one...[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2018
DIMIZZY1:
The truth of d matter be say ehh
If many of these guys here are presented with same opportunity they'll grab it with both hands and never let go
Ha-ha-ha! So true!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2018
usagee36:
When you live abroad, you will know pusssssy is not like the way it's given freely in naija. The law covers women so much that the younger women are full of shit. You can't even say hello to a lady on the street or they call the cops on you. You get the word weirdo or pervert. Even this old woman the guy married, she might wake up one morning and say Mike I don't want to see you again. Women are the hardest things in America or the western. But if you ready to spend, they might eat you and run away.
Absolutely true! And many Africans as new immigrants can't even find any woman in America, young or old, many women don't like new immigrants at all and many are racist too.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by usagee36: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
So true sister. You are well informed. The black American women Africans so much. quoteor=Angela777 post=74143464]
Absolutely true! And many Africans as new immigrants can't even find any woman in America, young or old, many women don't like new immigrants at all and many are racist too.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by usagee36: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Where in America are you sister?
Angela777:

Absolutely true! And many Africans as new immigrants can't even find any woman in America, young or old, many women don't like new immigrants at all and many are racist too.
Re: Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
usagee36:
Where in America are you sister?
Dallas, Texas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.