Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God (27692 Views)

Borrow Money From China & Pay Nnamdi Kanu - Daddy Freeze Tells FG (Video) / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Ozkar: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2018
Timfreds:
God owns the day Dec 25 and not Nimrod. So we chose it to celebrate the Creator of that day. We converted it from Nimrod birthday to Christ birthday. Any problem with that.
same way the Israelites made a golden calf and said the next day they are celebrating a festival to God. Any idea why God had a problem with that?
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Ogaga87(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2018
stanliwise:
oh because he spoke against tithing now he now becomes an anti Christ abi?? Nigerias which way... if our attitudes are like this who will come out and fight corruption.

To serve God is not by force but to die is a must..

I'm a Christian but I can not boast of the fact that I have not been to the house of God for close to a year now.. That does not mean that I have any issue with the house but due to laziness on my part..

Within this period, I have not given any offering neither did I pay any tithe.. And I can tell you that no man of God has come to my house to coerced me to either pay my tithe or my offering.. If all these have played out, why on earth should I become a critic to a man of God for not giving my child or children a space in his or her built school which some stupid fellows believed is meant to be a charitable investment..

If the church built a school, the purpose for me is to at least reduce their financial dependence on member giving and be able to meet up with their expenditures.. For the period of one year that I have not been to the church, has it not been existing..?

Make we get sense O as Christian..

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Gweedorian(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2018
jomoh:

Hinduism the oldest religion?

I’d borrow a phrase from GoT

“You know nothing gweedorian”
Read again.
One of the oldest religions.
It's called Santana Dharma.
Now you who know so much , tell us the oldest religions on earth.
And pls don't come up with Islam's sentimental bull crap that it's been there since the time of Adam and claiming all Jewish prophets ( a people who by the way Allah, Muhammad and Muslims by extension hate deeply). Islam started 6th century AD.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by Geesaintagape: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2018
U are absolutely right Daddy freeze about the origin of Xmas but to me it's a get together not worshipping anything
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by DavidEsq(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2018
tex73:

This my friend is the Truth;

What realy matters here is the fact that True Love for God and all of humanity is the greatest commandment from God. Also, believing that Jesus Christ , the son of God ( who is also God) gave mankind Salvation through his Blood; Really abiding by these two is all that matters....... Customs, traditions or doctrines and all other things are all Vanity.
Would staying away from idolatry also matter? Don't u think Hebrews 5:14,15 helps us to spot certain wrongs that are not in black and white. Even socrates, a pagan Greek philosopher quoted and Egyptian statement that "an unexamined life is not worth living". Having known that xmas has its roots in paganism, John 9:41 says: "Jesus said to them: “If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say we see, your sin remains".
Jesus Christ was simply saying that when we claim we are not sinning and we do so in ignorance, we would become accointabke for our actions, wen we get to know that we are actually sinning. That is why James 4:17 says: "Therefore, if someone knows how to do what is right and yet does not do it, it is a sin for him".
Lastly, 2 Corinthians 6:17 warns us from associating with anything unclean: "Therefore, get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take you in.’”
Having now known and verified that xmas is paganism, we who still go ahead to celebrate it have no excuse.
Cc: NwanyiAwkaetiti, Yopcity, Timfreds
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by afemgbosey(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
While this origin of the Christmas tree and Christmas day may be true, I urge you to understand that the birth of Jesus christ of Nazareth, the first creation of God, and only begotten son of God is worth celebrating. Not only with good food, gifts and the like, but with the core message that on a day like this Jesus christ was born (as flesh) into the sinful world to save sinners.

The world of darkness and occult may try to hide this or discolor it, read between the lines, your bible, and see that angels rejoiced rapturously and men brought him gifts on the day of his birth.

Don't discolor Christmas day whether it's accurate or not, rather go for celebrating the birth of Jesus christ of God.

For Christians reading this and commenting negatively, remember that you were loved by God, saved through Jesus and indwelt by his Spirit. Don't find yourself fighting the gospel. May you not fall away and become anti - christ.

Do not be deceived, Jesus is coming soon and every eye shall see him, even those that pierced and hate him. You can still change because God feverishly hopes you will.

I have said my own. Shallom.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by cartermatic(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
enunlewa:
See more here >>> https://gistmore.com/christmas-has-nothing-to-do-with-god-daddy-freeze-tells-ay

I'm starting to like this guy. He's 100% right
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by OyinO: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Daddy Freeze is always on point.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by OyinO: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
afemgbosey:
While this origin of the Christmas tree and Christmas day may be true, I urge you to understand that the birth of Jesus christ of Nazareth, the first creation of God, and only begotten son of God is worth celebrating. Not only with good food, gifts and the like, but with the core message that on a day like this Jesus christ was born (as flesh) into the sinful world to save sinners.

The world of darkness and occult may try to hide this or discolor it, read between the lines, your bible, and see that angels rejoiced rapturously and men brought him gifts on the day of his birth.

Don't discolor Christmas day whether it's accurate or not, rather go for celebrating the birth of Jesus christ of God.

For Christians reading this and commenting negatively, remember that you were loved by God, saved through Jesus and indwelt by his Spirit. Don't find yourself fighting the gospel. May you not fall away and become anti - christ.

Do not be deceived, Jesus is coming soon and every eye shall see him, even those that pierced and hate him. You can still change because God feverishly hopes you will.

I have said my own. Shallom.
Son of Zeus
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by MycroftHolmes: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
There is no God
From your perspective.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by finalboss(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
sirBLUNT:
Freeze reminds me of one of my old book of the great Annunaki dynasty....

Finalboss don't you think freeze is already on the red pill?
have been avoiding this thread, cause i cnt find humandroid. I miss that guy
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by sirBLUNT: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
finalboss:
have been avoiding this thread, cause i cnt find humandroid. I miss that guy
I miss him too but I'm sure he will back soon when he umis done receiving some epiphany
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by finalboss(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
sirBLUNT:
I miss him too but I'm sure he will back soon when he umis done receiving some epiphany
npcomplete is one of the reasons he left
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by sirBLUNT: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
finalboss:
or perhaps seun did what he did to Billyonaire before he left tkk
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by NPComplete: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
finalboss:
sirBLUNT:
or perhaps seun did what he did to Billyonaire before he left tkk

I am not one of the reasons he left. The moronic snake-oil salesman left because he realized he couldn't defend the nonsense he was spouting.
I just asked his followers to ask him to prove that what he is espousing works. It should be a very simple thing to do. If u claim u have some power that helps u see the future and see other dimesions and astral travel then it should be easy to prove it. Is that too much to ask.
By the way Billyonaire is Humandroid. The same egotistic slowpoke with no balls that come online to satisfy his crave for attention and fantasy to escape his real life. I used to admire him before. Then I later realised he is a charlatan. We asked him to prove himself when he was Billyonaire but he refused. When he saw that his followers had started turning on him and demanding proof, he deleted his account and disappeared. Later he came back and started using the Humandroid monicker. But he was unable to disguise himself. His ego betrayed him again. When we asked for proof again, he ran away. cheesy

Mark my words, the idiot will be back. He is an attention junkie. He needs followers on Nairaland to escape reality.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by finalboss(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
NPComplete:

I am not one of the reasons he left. The moronic snake-oil salesman left because he realized he couldn't defend the nonsense he was spouting.
I just asked his followers to ask him to prove that what he is espousing works. It should be a very simple thing to do. If u claim u have some power that helps u see the future and see other dimesions and astral travel then it should be easy to prove it. Is that too much to ask.
By the way Billyonaire is Humandroid. The same egotistic slowpoke with no balls that come online to satisfy his crave for attention and fantasy to escape his real life. I used to admire him before. Then I later realised he is a charlatan. We asked him to prove himself when he was Billyonaire but he refused. When he saw that his followers had started turning on him and demanding proof, he deleted his account and disappeared. Later he came back and started using the Humandroid monicker.
i swear this guy is crazy. Lmfao.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by finalboss(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Npcomplete, Seriously i like reading your posts. Especially that juju useless thread Hahaha. But you knw theres nothing diff btw you and humandroid. You guys are just too good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by NPComplete: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
finalboss:
i swear this guy is crazy. Lmfao.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Tells AY: Christmas Has Nothing To Do With God by tex73: 6:22am On Dec 25, 2018
DavidEsq:

Would staying away from idolatry also matter? Don't u think Hebrews 5:14,15 helps us to spot certain wrongs that are not in black and white. Even socrates, a pagan Greek philosopher quoted and Egyptian statement that "an unexamined life is not worth living". Having known that xmas has its roots in paganism, John 9:41 says: "Jesus said to them: “If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say we see, your sin remains".
Jesus Christ was simply saying that when we claim we are not sinning and we do so in ignorance, we would become accointabke for our actions, wen we get to know that we are actually sinning. That is why James 4:17 says: "Therefore, if someone knows how to do what is right and yet does not do it, it is a sin for him".
Lastly, 2 Corinthians 6:17 warns us from associating with anything unclean: "Therefore, get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take you in.’”
Having now known and verified that xmas is paganism, we who still go ahead to celebrate it have no excuse.
Cc: NwanyiAwkaetiti, Yopcity, Timfreds

"One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks."

Romans 14:5‭-‬6 NKJV

Bottom line is like i said.........Love the Lord and accept him ,obey him, worship him , praise him.....finally , love all man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun, His Girlfriend (Photos) / OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.